The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 20th, 2013, 14:18

Unhappy It's Just So Hard...............

It's just so hard.

Today is my husband's 1st birthday in heaven, 14 weeks since he passed.

We should be celebrating as we always did; doing whatever he wanted, gifts, dinner out at his favorite restaurant and apple pie.

Instead I sit here sobbing, thinking about shattered dreams, children without their father, and being without him for the 1st time in 37 years. This is just so hard.

It's hard to focus on good memories when this pain is so deep. It's hard to come to terms with my life without him....It's hard being the one making all the decisions.....It's hard being the only parent....It's hard trying to come to terms with how we got to this point and realizing that we won't "get through this, we always do".............

IT'S JUST SO HARD..........................
Old January 20th, 2013, 15:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMourning View Post
It's just so hard.

Today is my husband's 1st birthday in heaven, 14 weeks since he passed.

We should be celebrating as we always did; doing whatever he wanted, gifts, dinner out at his favorite restaurant and apple pie.

Instead I sit here sobbing, thinking about shattered dreams, children without their father, and being without him for the 1st time in 37 years. This is just so hard.

It's hard to focus on good memories when this pain is so deep. It's hard to come to terms with my life without him....It's hard being the one making all the decisions.....It's hard being the only parent....It's hard trying to come to terms with how we got to this point and realizing that we won't "get through this, we always do".............

IT'S JUST SO HARD..........................
dear elaine my heart hurts for you and yes your heart is hurting too much to remember those precious times without the agony arising. arrh dear love i send to you much love and warm hugs, i wish i could say some words to take your pain away. i know that this wont help you right now but the agony does ease but we are all different. you have done the right thing in sharing your sadness here on forum maybe it will help you to know you have friends here who understand. i know we cant do anthing but go through this journey of grief,it is so very hard, we would choose not to feel the pain but we must. the tears have to come so dont try and deny them. your love and yourself were together a long time, allow yourself time and please remember we are here for you. some of us are here online from 9ish to 12ish UK time, if it would help you come and join us, we stand with you dear elaine.

sending hugs and love.

chrissie.xxx