The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Relax, chat and inspire > Chat room
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 14th, 2007, 16:29

Default Computers

Does anyone else seem to find computers confusing? Maybe because I am older but when something goes wrong with my computer I just feel so dumb. Thank goodness for my daughter or I would be so lost.
Old October 14th, 2007, 21:37

Wow, in the beggining and even now, I am lost most of the time. I muddle thru it. My kids are a great help with the computer. Thank heavens, or else I would be lost. I think our minds don`t allow such fast thinking as we get older LOL
Old November 11th, 2007, 15:37

I've had pretty good luck with my computers, but every now and then something happens that will confuse me for a while.

I've received some help from forums and friends.

I find doing Google searches are sometimes helpful, too.
Old November 30th, 2007, 16:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskey58 View Post
Does anyone else seem to find computers confusing? Maybe because I am older but when something goes wrong with my computer I just feel so dumb. Thank goodness for my daughter or I would be so lost.
I haven't had much trouble with things I can't handle or at least have fixed in a very short time. It didn't come without trial and error over the last 12 years that I've been online, though.
Old December 17th, 2007, 17:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskey58 View Post
I do have problem with my computer at times but not so much as I am a bit familiar with computers but when I am struck my partner who is into software field just says to go ahead to do something that just gets over my head instead of into my head. Finally, he does sort it out.
Old December 21st, 2007, 08:52

let me just say, thank God for my kids!

i am sooooooooooo bad when it comes to computer woes..... and our younger son is soooooooooooo good!!!
Old December 21st, 2007, 13:19

My parents are terrible with the computer. Sometimes it takes me forever to figure out exactly how they got where they are when I am trying to help fix it. I am just glad that I can be of help to them though.
Old January 17th, 2008, 14:19

In the last year, my main computer problems have been hardware related. I had a hard drive fail about a year ago.

Otherwise I can have issues, but for the most part I can do what I want to do with them.