The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 30th, 2011, 20:08

Unhappy Missing the love of my life

I have recently lost my boyfriend aged 19 in a tragic motocross accident which I was witness to he is also the father of my unborn little girl who is due in November I feel as if I'm all on my own and no longer want to be here he is the only thing I think about it happened 4 weeks today and it feels as if it was yesterday I feel as if my life has come to a stand still and can't get goin again I just miss him so much he was my best friend as well as my boyfriend
Old July 31st, 2011, 14:47

Shalom in Yeshua Leah Ricky, I am so sorry for the situation you find yourself. Know that I have already said a prayer for you to be comforted.

The way you are feeling is quite normal, but it does get better with time. Have you any family or friends you can talk too? If not you can always talk her. We are all here for you, and have all lost love ones so we know how you are feeling.

You do have something very beautiful to look forward to in November, her father will live in her and you will see him in her. You will carry him in your heart forever. I know you feel depressed right now but hang on in there, you will come through this. Try not to focus on the accident itself and the way he died, rather on the happy times you had together.

May God bless you
Tom
Old August 9th, 2011, 17:09

Leah Ricky,

I'm extremely sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences. I lost my older brother whom I saw as my best friend as well and I can understand you may be feeling lost right now. These feeling are normal. You will grow stronger from this and just know your husband still lives on through your memories, heart, and especially your daughter.

I only recently joined this forum, but as Tom said, people here are of great help. Each of us has endured the trials of coping with the loss of a loved one and I hope it brings you at least a little bit of solace to know you're not alone. Keep posting and be open with your thoughts, don't bottle it up.

Warm regards,
Fleming
Old November 13th, 2011, 22:55

Default hi from liz

just to let you i have just lost the love of my life too, just last week. we were only married 5 years and he passed away last week saturday november 5th fireworks night, in hospital after a long period of illness.
it just touched my heart so much the way you said, "the love of my life" cos that's how i feel about mine too.
i don't have any children to remember him by as you will soon have, tho he does have a grown up daughter from a previous marriage, who has been a wonderful support to me.
nothing and no one will ever replace him, but tom is right you will have a part of him that no one can ever take way from you, and that will help to fill the emptiness you must be feeling now.
with love, liz x