The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 19th, 2011, 20:27

Default my story

my boyfriend died 2 months ago... he was 17 years old, so young, his disease has no cause, there is no way to explain why this happened to him... we though we had more time, he was already receiving medical treatment to it was just a matter of time for his body to respond to it... but something hapenned, and he had to enter to surgery, then he was at critical care, and then he just died...

it has been 2 months but I feel it was yesterday when I last saw him... I miss him so much... and sometimes I feel that I just can't go on... I wish he were here with me, you would have loved him too, he was always smiling, no matter what... and he kept no bad feelings in his heart... he enjoyed every second of his life, and teach me to do so... he had no regrets, even though he was just a kid he was just perfect...

I wish someone could help me with all the feelings I'm keeping inside of me... I'm sometimes just fine... but out of the blue I start crying and when that happens there is no way to stop it... and I can't talk to me friends because I don't want them to feel sad for me... and I also think they could not possibly undestard what I'm feeling right now...

Jess
sorry if my english is not that good....
Old May 20th, 2011, 08:58

Shalom in Yeshua Jess. I am sad that such a young life has passed over and left you feeling the way you do. I have already said a prayer for you to be comforted.

You really do need to share your feelings with your friends. If they are true friends they will be there for you and will comfort you at this time. You may be surprised by their understanding. If you cannot do this then this is the place to let out your feelings. Everyone here has been through the death of loved ones and understand what you are going through.

Passing over is not the end, its just the beginning for your boyfriend.
God bless
Tom