The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner > Young widows and widowers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 18th, 2013, 15:16

Default I cant believe I am posting on a widows board

I deleted my post and personal info.

26 views yet 0 responses...maybe coming here for support was a mistake. I wish you all well and healing.

Last edited by Blink : April 18th, 2013 at 21:02.
Old April 18th, 2013, 23:02

i am sorry blink i was a bit down myself earlier and i thought i would message you after a sleep yes there were a few here tonight sometimes there too new in their bereavement to talk some are just talking to one another and overlook the new posts and some like myself read it and will reply as soon as they can i can ony say sorry there will be many who will feel sad you received no reply as they are all good people on the forum please stay i can see your still on the forum i'm here for you and will send you a message x

Last edited by hazelharris : April 19th, 2013 at 01:20.
Old April 18th, 2013, 23:24

it must have been awful messaging and no one answered but i noticed it myself very late at night i don't know if you are in the uk but i had a feeling you live abroad and the time difference may have affected people replying do forgive us some people would have messaged you today as we do care i was a bit down myself tonight and i apologise
i'm so sorry your husband passed so suddenly it must have been a terrible shock and losing him so young its something we never expect to happen do we was the trauma something to do with him banging his head he sounded as if he was repeating himself about your childs birthday something we would just put aside and not think strange when its late at night
you have so much to cope with your very young family and all the grief you are going through it must all seem far too much and i know it can send you rock bottom there seems no way of getting through its a desperately sad place but the children pull you through as a mum you have to get on with it however bad you feel and you are putting them first as mums do but you need time for yourself if thats possible have you any friends or family that can come and be with you someone who can give you some time to yourself you need some support to help you get throught this i will wait for your reply we can talk more if you like i am here for you love hazelxx

Last edited by hazelharris : April 18th, 2013 at 23:43.
Old April 19th, 2013, 00:47

i'm very sad i waited for our new friend who was asking for our help last night sadly she never noticed her thread was answered perhaps some of the 25 people who read it would be kind enough to leave a note for her incase she comes back
she a young mum with a baby and young children whos husband died suddenly
she is finding it terribly hard to cope shes extremely upset as you must realise with her sudden departure thank you
Old April 19th, 2013, 02:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
I deleted my post and personal info.

26 views yet 0 responses...maybe coming here for support was a mistake. I wish you all well and healing.
dear blink, im sorry we weren't here for you when you needed someone to talk to last night, no excuses, my name is chrissie if you want to private message for a talk im here for you. please hold on in there, please keep in touch, hazel and m yself are here for you.

sending you hugs

chrissie. xx
Old April 19th, 2013, 06:47

Dear Blink,

So sorry for your loss and so sorry for not annswering last night. No excuse. Hope you return to this sight.You will find very compassionate and understanding here.

Hugs,

Sheryl
Old April 19th, 2013, 06:54

thanks sheryl and chrissie i have sent blink an email and i hope she will return to the forum hope your ok sheryl thinking of you love hazelx
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:42

I feel the same way about posting on a widower's board.

I lost my 43-year-old wife of 22 years just three weeks ago and am dreading the time when I need to fill in some form or other and it asks for my marital status.

I consider myself married yet know the truth is I am a widower… But I tell you one thing for sure, I am not going to let the label of 'widower' define me.

I am more than a simple label, and you are too!
Old November 11th, 2013, 16:36

I'm new here, too. First day. Sending well wishes to you.