The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 23rd, 2013, 14:11

Default I am leaving

Hi all

I am leaving the site, I think it is time to. I want to thank all for all the lovely messages and thoughts and prayers over my difficult journey.

I am besides myself and although there is so much pain on the site I am struggling to understand why anyone has to be taken. My grief is at a point where I am just crying at the slightest thing.

I will look in now and again but not on the daily basis that I have been doing. I cannot even say that I am moving on because I am not. In fact I think I am going backwards.

all my love and prayers to all xxxx
Old February 23rd, 2013, 15:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaza View Post
Hi all

I am leaving the site, I think it is time to. I want to thank all for all the lovely messages and thoughts and prayers over my difficult journey.

I am besides myself and although there is so much pain on the site I am struggling to understand why anyone has to be taken. My grief is at a point where I am just crying at the slightest thing.

I will look in now and again but not on the daily basis that I have been doing. I cannot even say that I am moving on because I am not. In fact I think I am going backwards.

all my love and prayers to all xxxx

HELLO DEAR KAREN, I WISH YOU ALL THE B EST AND HOPE YOU FIND PEACE IN YOUR LIFE, IT DOES TAKE TIME BUT YOU WILL GET THERE, REMEMBER WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE FOR YOU IF AT ANY TIME YOU FEEL THE NEED TO TALK. PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELVES LOVES.

SENDING YOU MANY WARM HUGS AND LOVE.

YOUR FRIEND CHRISSIE. XX
Old February 26th, 2013, 13:23

I hope you can find peace somewhere, somehow. You'll be missed here.
But maybe your decision is a good one, maybe it's time to distance yourself from this place of pain and grief, it's time for you to find what makes you happy. I pray that you will do that, get out into the world and see all the beauty and the good. Remember, he wants you happy, no matter how you achieve that, it will make him happy.
Best of luck to you!