The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 4th, 2010, 06:37

Unhappy I Lost My Soulmate Of 14yrs

I Lost the love of my life on May 15, 2010 Of a Massive Stroke, I feel so empty and lost i was at work taking care of other people while my husband was home alone having a massive stroke, i didnt even get a feeling that something was wrong until i went home and found him on the floor of our dining room with his legs cross and hands on his belly like he was in a deep sleep, which now i understand that he was laying that way because he excepted that it was his time to go, then i had to be the one to make the choice to take him off the ventilator, which i new that was his wishes, but seeing him leaving me peacefuly in 15 mins helped alittle knowing that he did not suffer. But i still feel lost he was my life and we would of been married for 6yrs in Sept and toghter for 14yrs in march of 2011. The days sometimes feel long and lonely but though gods help i have been doing ok. My problem now is that i am back to work and i feel so much anger when i am at work, i thought it might be because he died in the hosiptal or the fact that i was at work when he was having his stroke, but i think it cold be both. When it gets close to me having to go to work i get a crazy feeling over my body than i start to cry and can hardly beath, and feel why do i need to go to work and take care of other people when i wasn't there to take care of my own husband. I know it's surpose to get better in time ,but i sometimes which it would hurry on up and get better so i dont have this lonely, sad, empty feel without the love of my life and my SOULMATE!!