The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 16th, 2015, 18:59

Unhappy The loss of my beloved man.

Iīm a new member on here and Iīll be happy to share with others feeling tremendous pain and grief.Itīs been not long ago and it still hurts.It was the last time I saw my beloved man early in the morning,smiling,kissing and talking to one another unforgettable words full of undying love.3 days later the phone rang.It was his brother telling me:"Jan is dead."My heart broke into small pieces,even now the tears are falling from my eyes.At that moment I was speaking to my beloved Jan,telling him everything from the bottom of my heart,desperately crying and hoping he does hear me,and he did.After hour rang a message from my mobile,so I entered the room we were sleeping 3 days ago to see and the sender was my beloved Jan,but message was empty.I think he was there while I was crying in the kitchen and let me know this way,so I entered the bedroom and at that moment I got the most beautiful evidence of his immortal love,because on the sheet of my bed was engraved a big heart.Iīm sure heīs been by my side all the time,helping me hold on my way to home heīs waiting for me to come.I had to make a picture to believe it wasnīt just a dream.I found a place here I can say a few words for my beloved deceased,so I created my Memorial book dedicated to my beloved Jan.I can recommend everyone who is suffering and wants to do something for his beloved deceased person heīs thinking of.
Thanks a lot for reading these words and everyone who has an understanding heart.
I need to get to know those people which experienced a loss of beloved man or woman.
I enjoy this forum to find my spiritual family here and send to all of you the warm greetings from Slovakia.

Janka
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka
Old March 20th, 2015, 18:13

hi janka i am sending you my love support and condolences for your very sad loss when we feel our loved ones are still with us in spirit it's a most comforting feeling and helps us cope with the grief and sadness love never dies it's a far too deep emotion for time or space to sever it remains binding us together for eternity What a beautiful sign sent to you i pray you are coping as you go through all the different emotions of grief and your friends and family are with you for the support you need .i hope the many threads on here can give you help and understanding that you will pass through these very sad times and as you read them it gives you comfort that time does eventually heal our broken hearts and in the future we carry on taking their love memories and spirit with us throughout our life Thinking of you and sending a hug to say i care hazel x
Old May 16th, 2015, 17:26

Smile

My dearest Jan,

wish you the happiest heavenly birthday!Youīve become young forever as we had always been dreaming of.Your bright blue eyes are shining more than the stars above.Youīre the ornament of heaven all along.Youīre my best,my most beautiful,my only one for eternity!Every second of my life,every breath in my lungs,every tear in my eyes,every heartbeat belongs to you...only you...forever!Youīre my everything!I love you...above all...even more each day!I kiss you from the bottom of my heart!

I will always love you!!!

Janka

Janka
Old November 14th, 2015, 15:58

Smile

My only one,my best,my most beautiful,my beloved Jan!

Itīs been already 4 years now and it seems to be harder yet.Iīm close to tears writing these words full of neverending love I feel for you forever,my sweetest honey,trying to do not make cry myself as I know that I couldnīt stop,again.Youīre everything I have,I believe in and I love for eternity!

Please,donīt keep me waiting too long as you know that I canīt live without you.I hardly breathe through the pain I feel inside.Every day I wait for you to come,for the day you get back to me and hold me in your arms being as one forever.I canīt wait to be with you,my love,again.

There will be no more death...no more tears crying for you...no more pain throbbing in my heart.Weīll be together,my angel,again.

Iīm all yours,with every beat of my heart,the happiest to be with you and loving you always...forever...for eternity!

I love you...above all...and always will!!!

Janka

Janka
Old November 20th, 2015, 10:46

JankaH,

I really wanted to respond to your post. I want to send you a Great Big ((((HUG)))).. and let you know I can feel your pain and can relate to your loss. Your heading in the right direction.... Keep writing.. go with your feelings.. your sadness and your pain... This will be a cathartic release for you.... Please understand this is unfortunately part of the process.. learning to cope and survive without our loved ones physically with us.. But we are never truly apart... our ties are forever .. and I wanted to say your dear husband is only out of your sight for a short while.. Our connection and Love with our spouse never ends.. Only the physical connection is disconnected.. Open your heart and your husband is there and always will be. For love will always conquer death. Our loved ones are always with us they never leave us... Look for signs and you will see them... they like to let us know they are still there.. you just have to look for them..

I wish you peace

Cal821
Yet no person is really alone;
those who live no more echo still within our thoughts and words,
and what they did has become woven into what we are.

I wish you peace and a level path on your journey...

Cal821

Last edited by cal821 : November 20th, 2015 at 10:53.
Old November 21st, 2015, 17:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelharris View Post
hi janka i am sending you my love support and condolences for your very sad loss when we feel our loved ones are still with us in spirit it's a most comforting feeling and helps us cope with the grief and sadness love never dies it's a far too deep emotion for time or space to sever it remains binding us together for eternity What a beautiful sign sent to you i pray you are coping as you go through all the different emotions of grief and your friends and family are with you for the support you need .i hope the many threads on here can give you help and understanding that you will pass through these very sad times and as you read them it gives you comfort that time does eventually heal our broken hearts and in the future we carry on taking their love memories and spirit with us throughout our life Thinking of you and sending a hug to say i care hazel x

Dear hazelharris,

thanks a lot for your lovely answer!As you said knowing that our loved ones are always with us is very comforting thing and thatīs why I go on with my day-to-day fight knowing that I have a proof of his eternal love and weīll be together again.It doesnīt matter if thereīs a sign or not as the love between me and him is forever and believing in God Iīm sure that Iīll meet him again.I still receive many signs that my beloved Jan is sending to me.Itīs a miracle that thereīs connection between these two worlds and I pray every day and night for us two to be happy together again as I canīt live without my life...I canīt live without my soul...I canīt live without him...I love him more than myself...more than everything...even more each day...Iīd give my all to be with him...so much he does mean to me...I love him for eternity!

Janka

Janka
Old November 21st, 2015, 17:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal821 View Post
JankaH,

I really wanted to respond to your post. I want to send you a Great Big ((((HUG)))).. and let you know I can feel your pain and can relate to your loss. Your heading in the right direction.... Keep writing.. go with your feelings.. your sadness and your pain... This will be a cathartic release for you.... Please understand this is unfortunately part of the process.. learning to cope and survive without our loved ones physically with us.. But we are never truly apart... our ties are forever .. and I wanted to say your dear husband is only out of your sight for a short while.. Our connection and Love with our spouse never ends.. Only the physical connection is disconnected.. Open your heart and your husband is there and always will be. For love will always conquer death. Our loved ones are always with us they never leave us... Look for signs and you will see them... they like to let us know they are still there.. you just have to look for them..

I wish you peace

Cal821

Dear cal821,

thank you very much for these kind words!As well as you Iīm sure the true love never ends and our loved ones are always with us helping on the way theyīre waiting for us to come and meet them one day again.Itīs been 4 years now and I still canīt believe that Iīve survived it all so far.The love for him makes me strong enough to go through the worst pain of my life.I keep writing those poems for my beloved Jan by now.Thatīs the way my love goes on...thatīs the bridge between me and him...thatīs for sure as he always liked the poems I wrote to him and it helps me express those feelings I feel for him forever.He is my best,my dearest,my most beautiful being inside and outside Iīve ever met in my life.God bless him forever!

Janka

Janka
Old May 16th, 2016, 17:18

My beloved Jan,

today belongs to your birthday,sweetest honey!Iīve brought you the most beautiful roses as I always do to you...There was such a rainy day here,but God has listened to my prayers and sitting at your grave Iīve felt a sunshine on my face and birds were singing all along...It was you who has brought the sunbeams to let me know that youīre always by my side...I was crying again...I couldnīt help it...Youīre missed forever,dearest sweetheart!I went to church and praying a lot for you...I was very sad,sitting so quiet,telling God to hold us both close to him for eternity...because I canīt live without you...Iīm crying now...please,forgive me the tears I cry...it hurts too much...I donīt want to make you sad...youīre my everything...I want to be with you in heaven...my immortal beloved...

Love you,adore you,need you...want to be with you as one again...give me your hand and weīll never be apart...

Forever yours,
Janka

Janka