View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2013, 01:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdk View Post
Hello to all my friends,
It has been awhile since I have been on forum. I need an opinion from my friends. I need to get away and have decided to go away for a few days. I am going by myself. I am going to a place that Jim and I used to go to a least once or twice a year for the past 20 years. It is a place in pennsylvania that is only a 4 hour ride from home. I decided to go there even though I think it will be bittersweet. I felt that this was a place I knew and that it is a place I am really comfortable in. I want to get away and have no one to travel with. Jim and I had planned to travel at least once a year and I love to travel. If I want to to that I need to know I can do it alone. What do you think?

Hugs,
Sheryl
shalom Sheryl, hope your ok, well, i think its fantastic that you are being so brave , oh yes it will not be an easy thing to do but its a step out of your comfort zone, im very proud if ya for making such a tough decision. we all know its gonna be a trip down memory lane, there will be tears and laughter but remember jim will be there in his own way.
i have sent you a prv massge, please let us know how your trip goes, if you want to of course, thanks for sharing this with us dear friend, im sure it may encourage us to also step out, its an act of faith. my prayer for you is that you will feel him at your side, that you have much laughter amidst the tears, that you will have shalom in ya heart, and the journey to and fro will be safe, may God put His shield of protection around you always. bye bye for now.

sending many hugs.

chrissie. xx