View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013, 18:55

Unhappy A Letter To My Dear Husband Jim

To my dearest Jim,

It has been 1 year tommorrow that you left us. I miss you so much that there are really no words. The last two months of your life were spent in the hospital the majority of which you were being helped with your breathing and your heart and kidneys were getting worse. I know in my head that you would not have wanted to live the way you would have had to if you survived - in a wheelchair paralyzed on one side and having people to help you do everything. That wasn't you.
I am so prould of you. I have learned over the past year the number of people's lives youtouched. everyone talks about you and how you influenced not only their careers but their lives.
I know you are with me, the kids and our precious grandaughter everyday and everywhere we go. I may have stopped believing in alot of things, but I do believe that Heather was born when she was and that she has your mannerisms and personality for a reason. I am thankful for that.
I still I am having a hard time dealing with all this (I know you know) and I know you would want me to start living again and get my act together. Please know I am trying.
I am grateful for the 32 years we were married and the 36 years we knew each other. There is no one else in this world I would have wanted to spend those years with. You gave me love, compassion, laughter, knew when and how to make me smile and gave us 2 wonderful children.
Some people live a lifetime and never get to experience the love we had. I don't know who I am without you,, but I know I will have to learn to go on.
My heart is broken and a huge hole has been left that will never be filled.
YOU WERE MY LOVER, BEST FRIEND, MY PARTNER, MY LIFE!!!!

I will love you fovever,
Sheryl