PDA

View Full Version : Just need to get words out of my mind.

kyle_w
July 3rd, 2009, 17:42
I apologise, the following is more of a memorial than a forum post. However i have not been able to talk to anyone the past few weeks, and have had nowhere to express my feelings. I feel until things get a little easier this could be the only place and my hope is after i am done it will make me feel a little happier.

It has been a month since i lost the most important thing in my life and it isnt getting any easier. As i type at this moment tears are streaming from my eyes and i dont remember an hour passing by when this hasnt been the case.

Sophie Louise Martin was born in Manchester , UK on July 18, 1987 and passed away on 12th May, 2009. aged just 21 years old. Knocked down by a driver 3 times over the drink limit.

The mother to a beautiful 5 year old girl, Jade Marie Martin, and the most amazing girlfriend I could ever wish for, her smile lit up the darkest of rooms, her enthusiasm for life rubbed off on those around her.

She leaves with us memories that time can never take away, and Sophie 2 months on words can not describe how much I and everyone else miss you.

I get to sleep late, and wake up early , opening my eyes seeing your side of the bed empty breaks my heart and reduces me to yet more tears.

You gave me something to look forward to after a long shift at work, whatever was thrown at me didnt matter once i was home and you were in my arms.

I have many regrets in life but none are bigger than not telling you enough times how much i love you, what you meant to me and how my life wouldnt be complete without you.

Im not too sure how i am supposed to go about carrying on life without you, i only hope the pain i am feeling now gradually eases. The memories, from the primary school days up until the holiday in the South of France 3 months ago, at the moment these memories dont comfort me, they just pile on the pain.

I want to keep strong , i really do want to but at the minute cant promise anything. What i hope will keep me going is your beautiful, amazing daughter whom is missing her mummy, a child i have known as long as you have and feels as if she has my own blood running through her.

I assure you Soph along with your parents and sister, we will give her the life you would of wanted her to have.

I cannot write anymore, as words are not coming into my head. I just hope that somehow you can see what losing you has meant to me, and how sorry i am for every bad thing ive said to you, every night we have gone to sleep angry at each other, and every night i chose to spend doing overtime rather than being at home watching a film with you.

Those who are still remembered, are not dead.

Rest in Peace. Cant wait to see you, and make sure theres a drink waiting for me.

Love, always and forever, your man Kyle. Xxxx.

jadebear
July 7th, 2009, 20:40
i just wanted to give you a ((((hug))))....i hope that putting your thoughts into words helped ease your pain,if even only for a few minutes.

pmadams
July 8th, 2009, 14:16
I hope things get better for you.

kate09
November 16th, 2009, 01:48
I understand that its hard time for you and I hope everything will fine in your life. You are always in my prayers and thoughts. I m also sending you hugs.
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))