PDA

View Full Version : Cancer

peteswife
November 14th, 2008, 05:21
A friend of mine told me about this sight. I just lost my husband last week. He was diagnosed in August & passed away Nov. 4th. He didn't have life insurance so he was cremated (his wishes). I took a leave of absence from my job to take care of him. I never realized how many people have this disease until I started taking him to his appointments. He didn't suffer long. I begged God to take him home before the real big suffering started. I'm so lonely. He was the love of my life. We have a 37 year old son who is taking it very hard. It happened too fast. I'm going back to work Nov. 24th. They say time heals all wounds. I pray to God that's true.

Pete's Wife

jadebear
November 17th, 2008, 18:13
I'm sorry for the loss of your husband but thankful he didn't have to suffer long.Here is a big ((((hug)))) for you.

Dancer
November 25th, 2008, 08:41
peteswife,

I'm sorry for your loss. How is your son doing?
How does it feel being back at work? It'll take time.
Take care.

peteswife
November 25th, 2008, 09:12
dancer,

I asked for more time off. I'm going back Dec. 1st. My therspist thinks it's too soon but I told her whose going to pay the bills? She told me to take it easy. My son is doing much better. It's only been a few weeks ago, on a Tuesday that my husband passed away.

jadebear, thanks for the {{{{hug}}}}.

Have a nice holiday.
Essie

Dancer
November 25th, 2008, 14:01
Yeah, too soon. Glad your son is coping better. I hope you're finding your therapist helpful at this time. Take care.

chesterlee
May 11th, 2009, 13:36
sorry for your loss ma'am. Will it's ok because God did not let him to suffer that disease. Be strong ma'am dont loss hope there are lot of thing that you can do. Like what you did now? You share your experience to us.

Life must go on ma'am.. Please read this it will help you ma'am http://www.thankgodforebooks.com/husband-died.html...

healing07
June 5th, 2009, 03:42
I feel very sad for your loss. Cancer is very terrible disease. I pray to God for healing your grief. Hugs for you. Be strong and think forward.

Maz101
July 7th, 2009, 16:06
Peteswife, so sorry to hear of your loss a few months ago. I am also grieving for my Husband who also died of cancer, my grief seems to be getting worse. After 4 months I am crying alot of the time, can you tell me if it gets better and how do you cope with the loneliness? Luv Maz