PDA

View Full Version : Dream meaning

jadebear
July 3rd, 2008, 22:48
I had a dream about my Dad,he was standing in front of a tree and he was young,happy and healthy looking.Then a voice said "the tree of life".....my dad was standing in front of the tree of life....any ideas what this dream may mean?

Rachele
July 4th, 2008, 12:46
It sounds like your dad was showing and telling you he is ok and he still lives. Like the tree is seems to symbolize life everlasting. How cool. How did you feel about the dream? Thanks for sharing it. My daughter lately has been telling me she hears my mom talking to her. I find it so fascinating yet hard to explain how it happens. Also I keep hearing songs from my mom's favorite music artist everytime I enter a store she would like to shop. It's strange but cool.

jadebear
July 5th, 2008, 18:50
How did i feel about the dream??I took it to mean the same thing you said...life everlasting.I just wanted to see if others thought it had the same meaning.
How does your daughter hear her talking to her?while she's asleep?During the day?

Rachele
July 6th, 2008, 07:47
My daughter said she heard my mom talking to her during the day. I asked her what she was saying and she said my mom wanted to talk to me. She said she loved everybody. I have dreamt a few times of my mom. She always appeared happy and healthy. One time, she was angelic like but everytime it felt so real and I remembered every detail of the dream. In the dreams, she embraced me. I have not had any dreams for some months now but seem to get signs in form of songs alot. I'm reading a very good book by James Van Praagh called Talking to Heaven. YOu really should read it. It explains alot of signs and afterdeath communications, how energy goes on. I can't put the book down. It's really well written. Hugs, Rachele

Debstersky
April 1st, 2009, 05:21
Hi Jade, the tree of life appears in loadsa cultures. It represents all life being interconnected.

Think maybe ya dad was saying he is still connected to u and u to him and always will be. Whatever it means, I reckon ya dad is trying to comfort u and thats all that matters :)