PDA

View Full Version : Are You Afraid When You Feel A Presence?

skatss
March 30th, 2008, 13:45
I know my parents are around my sister and myself a lot. Both have been dead for over 20 years but I know they're still around. I'm never afraid because I know they're around to keep us safe. Many things have happened out of no where and I knew that my parents were responsible for it. All the things that happened were good things.

Many nights I dream of my parents and many other of my relatives who have died. Once my mom warned me about my sister implying that something was going to happen. A few weeks later my sister was diagnosed with colon cancer. I'm glad my mom warned me. Things like that happen quite often but I'm never afraid.

ginahunt3
March 30th, 2008, 23:41
Have you ever gone to see a medium? I have had things happen too & I really want to see one, but I can't find one close enough.

skatss
March 31st, 2008, 11:23
No, I haven't seen one but there are times I think I might want to. But then I'm also afraid. I'm really afraid that the medium would see my parents and they would say that they are disappointed in me. It scared me to think that so that prevents me from actually seeing a medium.

Rachele
April 7th, 2008, 19:56
I wonder how to define the feeling of a prescense. Obviously, there are people, like mediums and the spiritually connected that do feel a souls' prescense. They say they can feel a person touching them or even feel physically sick. They can smell things like smoke and some report, hearing words of a spirit and seeing auras, etc. I've never experienced anything like that. Although, I did feel like someone (a spirit) was touching me on my back once. I don't know how the mediums get these feelings. I can't imagine that all people who report these things happening to them would be making it up.
Once again, if there is any medium who seems to know his stuff, I'd say John Edward. I don't think our loved ones passed would give a message to hurt us, but to help us in a loving healing sort of way. At least that's what I've observed from John Edward shows and the mediums at the spiritualist church I attended. No message was ever hurtful in any way.

ginahunt3
April 7th, 2008, 23:35
I agree with Rachele. I believe when a loved one passes over that they lose all that negativity i.e. judgments, disapproval etc. If the afterlife is what I hope it is then there is nothing but peace, love & joy. As far as your parents go, they love you unconditionally. I'm pretty sure that you could be a serial killer & somehow they would find the good in what you were doing. I felt the same way for a while, then I decided to start living my life asking myself 'What would Grandma do?' You can't undo the past, but you do have control of your future.