PDA

View Full Version : Displaying Photos

Ricardo
January 28th, 2008, 14:13
Where do you display photographs?

We have family and friends pictures on a small piano in our living area. We also have some portraits on the wall in our bedroom, including an aerial view of the farm on which I grew up.

xaphania
February 5th, 2008, 05:55
We have photo's in frames on the piano, and then there's a wall in the living room with four photographs on.

I think though with the age of digital media, displaying photo's like that is becoming obselete.

Although I have seen those new digital photo frames, where the picture can change, so if they come down in price a bit people might start using them.

Ricardo
February 5th, 2008, 10:07
I think though with the age of digital media, displaying photo's like that is becoming obselete.

That's probably happening to some extent. As for the photos we have displayed, in some cases the frames themselves are very decorative and promote nostalgia too.

I'd like to get a digital picture frame. I wonder if they make ones that are activated by motion detection, so they'd come on when someone entered the room or got close to them?

Nicola
February 9th, 2008, 07:57
We have a little shelf with pictures on it, one of my husbands grandpa, the last pic taken of my, my parents and sisters before my dad died, a wedding picture and one of my dog Sasha that passied away