PDA

View Full Version : He does not understand my recent spritual encounters

Rachele
December 13th, 2007, 07:11
My husband does not realize that these recent encounters I have had whether in dreams, nature or just knowing is of a divine nature. Before my mom past, I did not have things of this sort happen in such frequency and in direct connection to my mom. My husband believes that they are signs from my mom but does not get how connected I am to the spirit world right now. I never new anything like this before but I do now and wish my husband would be more supportive in a positive way. He does not want me to trust it so deeply and get disappointed. He does not understand the deep feeling within that tells you you know something without a doubt. This hurts because it makes me question my deep intuitions and then I have doubts, fears and deep grief about my mom and whether she is ok and in a better place.

leighdu
December 13th, 2007, 21:59
First of all, always trust your instincts. Never have doubts about what you are experiencing. Many people have never been through the experience themselves so they can't relate, which is probably the case with your husband. Give him time and show patience, and most of all let him know much all of this means to you.

dukettemom
December 14th, 2007, 07:29
my husband doesn't really understand, either, so i don't discuss it much with him.... i recently told him about a dream i had about my Dad... he (husband) responded with a kind of bland "that's nice"....

i realize he just doesn't "get it" so i don't bother. I believe and I feel the connection, i don't care that he doesn't. ;)

Jewel
December 14th, 2007, 12:28
The only advice that I can really offer is that you should follow your own heart. Don't let him tell you that you are wrong, or that you aren't experiencing what you believe that you are experiencing.

RoxyMoron
December 16th, 2007, 21:24
I have had dreams that my friends were still alive and I felt like I was there with them in real time...the next morning I was so shocked about it, like it hit me all over again what happened to them and that they aren't coming back. The only thing I could do was talk about it to other mutual friends and they didn't think I was crazy. They all had similar dreams. We can only hope it was just a reminder from our friends that they are still with us.