PDA

View Full Version : Horrid week

kaza
December 29th, 2012, 14:21
Hi all

What a horrid time this has been both me and Rachel have almost had a breakdown.

I cannot get Rachel out of the house she follows me everywhere even to the bathroom. I cannot get her to visit friends. If I suggest anything she says she only wants to be with me.

Which is ok, but I think that her dad,s death is just hitting her now. Well we tried Christmas at home and it is horrid we will be going away from now on.

I have had a terrible time, I am telling people not to visit us as soon as we open the front door I am in tears. Then the stupid question comes. What's wrong?

What wrong I say bursting into tears, what has upset you. So I screamed the love of my life died and left me and Rachel in this cruel world. So really nothing is wrong, want a cup of tea.

I mean some people just don't get it. How on earth do we move on how do we cope. I spent the day trying to find a quick and painless way to exit this world. Only to get myself so upset to the point where I was sobbing like a baby in my bedroom.

Life is so cruel, I work with the most horrid people in this world you commit crimes and every day I look at them and say it should have been you not my husband.

Well there is another rant and rave.

Love and prayers to all
Karen

pw5599
December 29th, 2012, 14:53
Good rant Karen. I get those what's wrong questions too and another one I hate, hate, HATE is....how are you? Arggghhhh!!!

My mother is a recent widow, my dad died about a year ago. She is a talker and she needs to be with people, or talk on the phone....all damn day. I told her after he died that if I go through that situation, I'm going to run away....I dont want to talk to people all day and repeat the same things over and over! Now the ironic part, here I am, facing the same situation as her. And now this has added to her burden in a big way. I hate how this affects so many people....life can really suck at times.

Karen I feel your pain and share your frustration and anger. I dont know any way out except time. I grow more fearful each day. I've had so many occasions now where I thought that was it, this one's going to kill her. About a week ago while she lay in our bed feeling soooo bad I really thought I was watching her die. I thought for sure this is it. I recall the feelings, both mental and physical ones I felt and it was awful. I try to think about it, what happens when she does go but mind wont let me go too deep into it. So I wont know what you are really going thru until I'm there as well. I'm scared. My heart goes out to you.

gumek
December 29th, 2012, 18:04
Hi all

What a horrid time this has been both me and Rachel have almost had a breakdown.

I cannot get Rachel out of the house she follows me everywhere even to the bathroom. I cannot get her to visit friends. If I suggest anything she says she only wants to be with me.

Which is ok, but I think that her dad,s death is just hitting her now. Well we tried Christmas at home and it is horrid we will be going away from now on.

I have had a terrible time, I am telling people not to visit us as soon as we open the front door I am in tears. Then the stupid question comes. What's wrong?

What wrong I say bursting into tears, what has upset you. So I screamed the love of my life died and left me and Rachel in this cruel world. So really nothing is wrong, want a cup of tea.

I mean some people just don't get it. How on earth do we move on how do we cope. I spent the day trying to find a quick and painless way to exit this world. Only to get myself so upset to the point where I was sobbing like a baby in my bedroom.

Life is so cruel, I work with the most horrid people in this world you commit crimes and every day I look at them and say it should have been you not my husband.

Well there is another rant and rave.

Love and prayers to all
Karen

hello karen love, please try not to think about the people you work with, they may well deserve trouble in their lives but the truth is they probably have it, it wont help you to think this way. i know that sounds hard but it is the truth, weve all said it and if we havent weve all thought it but it dosent help us. if it will help you then keep talking here, we dont have all the answers but can try and offer support. when we meet people they just dont know what to say do they so then they say something stupid, they dont mean to be cruel. i wish there were words to say that would help love, but what i can say is as bad as it is right now, it will ease be it ever so slowly you must try to be strong for rachel and the season hasn't helped, werve all had good and bad times over the last few days and glad its over for another year by which time we all weill be in a better place. karen love dont keep it all in come here and talk but stay online so we can be there for you.

sending love and hugs

chtissie. xx

sdk
December 30th, 2012, 18:23
Karen,

we are here for you and rachel. Just know we have the same way and have dealt with really stupid and uncaring people at work, in the community and those that say they are your friends. Try to ignore them and if need be tell them where to go. I have done it and they have stopped. This is definately the place to come and rant.

Love and Hugs,

Sheryl