PDA

View Full Version : dont sit and be sad

gumek
November 9th, 2012, 15:32
hello to all our forum friends and family, come and join us, tonight lets make room for some happiness.xx chrissie.:)

hazelharris
November 9th, 2012, 15:49
hi chrissie youve joined a widows club couldn't they call it something else than that i hope it's going to be fun will you all drive about the country on harley davidsons

gumek
November 9th, 2012, 16:06
hi chrissie youve joined a widows club couldn't they call it something else than that i hope it's going to be fun will you all drive about the country on harley davidsons

i like that idea, no it wnt be called that, have to have a think, but we just hate being the gooseberry with couples, we jusst want to have some fun.

if i hire a harley we can go round like the two fat ladies, oh im picturing it now, haha.

hazelharris
November 9th, 2012, 16:08
the 2 fat ladies dont drive a harley and you and i wouldn't be able to handle the vibrations of one of those they have a motorbike and side car i won't be able to fit in the sidecar so i'm on the bike

gumek
November 9th, 2012, 16:10
the 2 fat ladies dont drive a harley and you and i wouldn't be able to handle the vibrations of one of those they have a motorbike and side car i won't be able to fit in the sidecar so i'm on the bike

harley seats are huge even we would fit

hazelharris
November 9th, 2012, 16:12
yes chrissie but what about the vibrations

hazelharris
November 9th, 2012, 16:13
mart drives a moped chrissie i'm sharing this just with you

Mart
November 9th, 2012, 16:28
She is only jealous chrissie she wants a ride on it x

hazelharris
November 9th, 2012, 16:30
are you still there chrissie or are you on the internet trying to buy a motorbike and sidecar

gumek
November 9th, 2012, 16:30
She is only jealous chrissie she wants a ride on it x
x
ill have to think carefully about this onex

gumek
November 9th, 2012, 19:05
are you still there chrissie or are you on the internet trying to buy a motorbike and sidecar

mart yur box is full up