PDA

View Full Version : anyone need a lighthearted chat tonight

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 18:25
hi everyone if your sitting alone like chrissie is stuffing her face with flapjacks and viennise whirls and you want to come on here and chat join us if you want to marts over eating with a big bag of iced gems and i am good with a slimming yoghurt the chocolate strawberry trifle and popcorn are just for show i.m definitely not going to eat them come on here and tell us anything funny you have done whats your fav film and that can start us off hazel xx

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 18:27
chrissie don't believe mart when he said i won't share my chocolate i would have but it's all gone you can have some of my yoghurt

Mart
November 3rd, 2012, 18:36
I bet your nose is growing hazel Harris , you have just scoffed a large bar of chocolate and are ready to demolish some more goodies while I am eating fresh fruit !

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 18:36
is this it haze

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 18:38
wheres my choc? stuff the yoghourt

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 18:40
wheres my choc? stuff the yoghourt

that cake on telly looks good

hey you two muskateers are yu still there

Mart
November 3rd, 2012, 18:42
She can't answer us she is eating again !

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 18:44
i had a doble fish tank once and in the bottom one i put 6 houseplants on the top i put another half dozen it looked quite effective i'm not very good with plants they all seem to die i haven't got the green fingers so over the year i was watering them throwing some out that died so one day after 18 months i was sitting on the floor with the dead plants around me sorting them out only one seemed to survive and i said to darren i had better replace them with plants like this one it's really good and has lived all this time darren laughed his head off and said it was a fake one and i had been watering it all that time

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 18:45
come on chrissie tell us the truth it took you all your time to find the thread

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 18:47
come on chrissie tell us the truth it took you all your time to find the thread

i dont know if im on me head or me ----- ahahahah:D

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 18:48
thanks mart for grassing on me that made me laugh you haven't been eating fresh fruit so your nose is longer than mine

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 18:49
i dont know if im on me head or me ----- ahahahah:D

haze if we ever meet up in london we better wear name tags in case we get lost

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 18:51
thanks mart for grassing on me that made me laugh you haven't been eating fresh fruit so your nose is longer than mine

shes fibbing mart and its not her nose thats getting bigger, mind you haze you didnt get your arse stuck in a chair in a coffee bar, did ya. lol

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 18:51
your backside is as big as mine chrissie when we were flying round tandem on that broomstick the other night and we fell in marts hedge we both bounced

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 18:55
i bet marts backside is big as well he's a chocoholic snd sll those iced gems i bet he's stuck in a chair arn't you mart and if you fall down any of those holes in the road you keep digging up you will never get out

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 18:56
your backside is as big as mine chrissie when we were flying round tandem on that broomstick the other night and we fell in marts hedge we both bounced

was our rears we landed on then haha

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 18:57
i bet marts backside is big as well he's a chocoholic snd sll those iced gems i bet he's stuck in a chair arn't you mart and if you fall down any of those holes in the road you keep digging up you will never get out

what holes mart?

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 18:59
just gone to put my shoes on to make coffee and they have disintergrated to next to nothing the dogs have been sitting under the desk chewing them up

Mart
November 3rd, 2012, 19:00
Watering plastic flowers buying one shoe from a one legged lady what ever next !! Xx ahh bless

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:01
mart digs up our streets to annoy us i had to threaten him not to dig up outside my shop over haloween

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 19:06
Watering plastic flowers buying one shoe from a one legged lady what ever next !! Xx ahh bless

mart, when we moved to gravesend from london we had 20 years of roadworks on the a2, xx

Mart
November 3rd, 2012, 19:06
I only eat heathy food to keep my rear slim so I can fit in my mankiny x

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:08
a couple of years ago i lost my daughters shopping round milton keynes so i went to the lost childrens office they asked me what they were wearing etc and they put it out over the tannoy 2 lost girls and to meet there mummy near the toilet block i waited for them they came storming down the precinct not best pleased with me jo was 25 years old and deana 28

Mart
November 3rd, 2012, 19:09
That was us on the a2 didn't we do that quick 20 years , Wayne was in charge of that job x

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 19:10
I only eat heathy food to keep my rear slim so I can fit in my mankiny x haaha

now your nose is growing haha

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:10
mart in a mankini what a sight for sore eyes i bet it's green i sell them

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:13
of course mart all mankinis on the market are extra small

Mart
November 3rd, 2012, 19:13
Did you slip in the sweet shop and that's why you lost them ? Did you smack them for running off x

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:16
are you still watching the godfsther chrissie

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 19:17
of course mart all mankinis on the market are extra small

haze have you tried these new arrhh bras yet like getting into a straight jacket

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 19:19
are you still watching the godfsther chrissie

yes love one of me favs yu?

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 19:20
yes love one of me favs yu?

are yu going to se the new bond film?

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:21
no mart i was window shopping at the cake sop wondering which cakes to buy and i turned round and they had escaped i should have kept them on their reins or in their pushchair

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 19:22
are yu going to se the new bond film?

realy pathetic, i watched star wars today, remembered how we all thought wow, now i thought crap.

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:23
yes i'm going to see the new film it's supposed to be good i will be the only one watching it crying though i may go next week

Mart
November 3rd, 2012, 19:25
Have you got any of the old fashioned sweet shops with the big jars and you can buy a quarter of things the old fav kola cubes and things ?

gumek
November 3rd, 2012, 19:26
hey you two, gotta go and try to sleep thanks for ya company both, catch up tomorrow loves. night night. xxxx

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:27
i've got loads of staw wars stuff left in my toy box there worth a lot of money i gave a lot away to charity big mistake as everyone keeps bringing it up about me giving away there priceless toys some of those figures are selling for 100

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:29
we have one of those shops opened up here i used to seek them out when we were on holiday they know me by name now in the shop i use it so much but it's very expensive

hazelharris
November 3rd, 2012, 19:31
night night chrissie i hope me and mart cheered you up see you on pm mart if your not off to bed xx

Mart
November 3rd, 2012, 19:32
You should have kept hold of them , all collectible now !

gumek
November 4th, 2012, 11:28
hello sis did yu eat all the goodies last night, you both made me laugh you were on a roller both. did you get flooded down your way today?

maybe we could go down-under for a couple of weeks, its hot there, have a few tinnies.

will you be on chat later love, are you ok.

Mart
November 4th, 2012, 11:54
Hello chrissie Bubbles is more than likely up the shop getting more supplies for tonight , I am cutting up my fresh fruit just to nibble on x are you ok sun is nearly over I don't like them any more xx

hazelharris
November 4th, 2012, 16:20
you two have been sitting there stuffing yourselves with sweets forget the fruit mart i ate all my goodies this afternoon and i'm sweetless

hazelharris
November 4th, 2012, 16:24
it snowed here this morning and one of my dogs has gone and buried one of my shoes somewhere probably in the garden and i went up the shop with odd shoes on one brown one black that odd shoe i bought on ebay may have come in handy don't think anyone noticed

Mart
November 4th, 2012, 16:32
You get worse with your shoes , did you have much snow we have had rain all day so depressing xx

hazelharris
November 4th, 2012, 16:38
no not much snow my neighbour told me about it i was still in bed and missed it wheres chrissie probably watching gems on tv

Mart
November 6th, 2012, 14:13
All full x

gumek
November 6th, 2012, 16:16
no not much snow my neighbour told me about it i was still in bed and missed it wheres chrissie probably watching gems on tv

imhere love, ya box was full again, did it really snow up there.

gumek
November 6th, 2012, 16:23
imhere love, ya box was full again, did it really snow up there.

j was late coming on tonight, had a phonecall, a friend of a friends hubby has just been tokd he has a brain tumour, inoperable, his wife may come onto forum for support, i dont know her only that she is an ordained minister. ill keep a look out for her, her hubby dosent have very long.

hazelharris
November 6th, 2012, 16:53
hi chrissie i will look out for her poor woman i wish i had found this site when i was going through all that hell i felt so alone we will all help her through it if she comes here xx

gumek
November 6th, 2012, 16:58
hi chrissie i will look out for her poor woman i wish i had found this site when i was going through all that hell i felt so alone we will all help her through it if she comes here xx

this place is a godsend haze

hazelharris
November 6th, 2012, 17:06
yes your right there where would we have been now without it i really don't know still in the wilderness in a fog of grief when we feel down there is always someone that is there to support you mart and i are talking about building a house if we win the jackpot want to come and do some bricklaying

gumek
November 8th, 2012, 05:26
yes your right there where would we have been now without it i really don't know still in the wilderness in a fog of grief when we feel down there is always someone that is there to support you mart and i are talking about building a house if we win the jackpot want to come and do some bricklaying if you need someone to make the tea and sandwiches, im your girl.xx