PDA

View Full Version : missing my Husband

Mrs.O 2008
September 10th, 2012, 23:37
I am new to this forum I Lost my Husband March 4th he was 40 yrs.old He had sleep apnea and went unconcious for 3 days them he had a heart attack and passed . He was My soulmate I do not know how to even move foward I feel as if i am stuck . Never thought I would be a widow at 35 . I just feel noone I know really knows how I feel .:(

gumek
September 11th, 2012, 06:48
hello mrs o2008, i was sad to read your post today, so very sorry for the passing of your dear husband.

i wanted to offer a wlcome to this forum, always sad though to do this, other friends here will read your post and come along side you to try and give you some support and comfort, we are also in a place of grief and sadness through losses of our loves, all at different stages of this painful journey. sometimes one may offer words of advice simply because of simlar circumstances but mostly will be here to listen so that you may know your not alone. sinse coming how've forum i g-have learned that our loves can hear us when we speak to them, this has given me great comfort. i wish dear friend that i could say words to release you from the ache in your heart but i can't, please don't try to ignore it, allow your tears to flow this is healing, keep talking about your love here, to friends and family, aloow them to help carry your load, please don't think that nobody cares, you were led here to be helped in some small way.

some of us here are people who pray, if i may i would like t remember you in prayer to be comforted, strengthened and carried by God, i am praying for you now.

love chrissie.

gumek
September 11th, 2012, 07:36
hello mrs o2008, i was sad to read your post today, so very sorry for the passing of your dear husband.

i wanted to offer a wlcome to this forum, always sad though to do this, other friends here will read your post and come along side you to try and give you some support and comfort, we are also in a place of grief and sadness through losses of our loves, all at different stages of this painful journey. sometimes one may offer words of advice simply because of simlar circumstances but mostly will be here to listen so that you may know your not alone. sinse coming how've forum i g-have learned that our loves can hear us when we speak to them, this has given me great comfort. i wish dear friend that i could say words to release you from the ache in your heart but i can't, please don't try to ignore it, allow your tears to flow this is healing, keep talking about your love here, to friends and family, aloow them to help carry your load, please don't think that nobody cares, you were led here to be helped in some small way.

some of us here are people who pray, if i may i would like t remember you in prayer to be comforted, strengthened and carried by God, i am praying for you now.

love chrissie.

gumek
September 11th, 2012, 12:05

love chrissie.

Mart
September 11th, 2012, 15:37
Hello I am so sorry to hear of your loss , I know what you are going through I too lost my dear wife four months ago and it's so hard without her it does not seem real does it it's like a dream that we can't wake up from , everything seems so different now ,she too was my best friend and soul mate and I worshiped the ground she walked on for 33 years , he was far too young to leave you I am so upset for you I know your heart will be broken x

hazelharris
September 12th, 2012, 11:36
hi mrs o i am so sorry for you loss to lose your husband in this sudden and tragic way it's never expected at any age but even more so at the age of 40 there are no magic words to take away the pain but on here we have all suffered and will be here for you as you go through all the frightening phases of grief it sends the brain into turmoil and you will never know from one day to the next how to cope if you read some of cal821threads on here they have helped me so much and i hope after reading them they may give you some comfort you arn't alone whenever you need to come on here and talk there will be someone here to offer you friendship and understanding
love hazel