PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard?

sdk
April 19th, 2012, 19:45
Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard from chrissie since her last post? I am really concerned about her.

Sheryl

hazelharris
April 19th, 2012, 19:56
hi sheryl i just sent you a message 5 mins ago she has sent me a message to say she lost the plot yesterday i think it was quite bad but she is now feeling a lot better i think tom sent her a private message and i did when i read her blog i was quite worried but she assures us she is now fine love hazel

hazelharris
April 19th, 2012, 20:06
sheryl i have just sent another message to chrissie before i go to bed to say we both send our love and to let us know how she is tomorrow don't worry she seemed a lot better i am off work tomorrow i will make sure she is ok and try to talk and see how she is love hazel

sdk
April 19th, 2012, 20:15
hazel,

thank you for letting me know about chrissie. I will be home most of the day tommorrow. Speak to you then

Sheryl

gumek
April 20th, 2012, 03:20
Hello sheryl love, thank you for your mail, i'm sorry to have caused upset, I just lost it and i'm so ahamed of myself for doing that, so so stupid and uncaring of me, it was selfish of me. I would never do anything that would be against my faith, and how dumb to think that God would just do it, honestly, i know that we all have probably wished it in this dark valley that we are all in, but it isn't the answer is it love? I have had a good chat with God about all this, He just is there listening, no condemnation from Him, He understands, but that wouldn't have been His way, would it? Thank you Sheryl love for your thoughts and prayers, that means a lot to me, luv ya.

Can i move on and ask you how your doing, being back to work has helped you, you know the long drive there and back must make you tired and help you to sleep, and I was glad to hear of all the love and support your getting from your collegues at work. You know Sheryl all our long distance friends on this forum are a gift to each other, if that makes sense? We don't know each other but a bond has been forged and even when the time comes for us all to move on and no longer be intouch through the forum, something beyond our understanding has taken place between us all that will never be broken, will it love? We will never forget each other, will we?

Something good to share, I recieved a mail from Clare today standing in front of her new car, she looks lovely, just as I immagined her to look like, her Jim is very proud of her as is yours. When I visit my brother sometime in the future, clare and I are hoping to get together, she lives only a few miles from my brother in bonny Scotland.

Well my dear friend, it's 9 a m, time for me to get myself together, going out and about today, Oh i just had a thought, some of us have been standing with Roo on the forum, if you can have a read of the posts to fill you in. Tuesday of next week 10.30 am, will be his preciuos ladies funeral, we would all go to be with him if we could, he's a long distance away, we are all going to light a candle and stand with him in our own homes and remember him in prayer, be with him in spirit. As you know Sheryl we don't practice shiva, (sorry can't spell) but we can still remember can't we love.

Hope to hear from you soon, we all have a great future ahead of us, chins up.

Big Hugs

chrissie. xxx

hazelharris
April 20th, 2012, 04:10
hi chrissie and cheryl glad your a bit better today chrissie you have nothing to be ashamed of we have all felt like you did yesterday grief does mean we have no control of our thoughts we have all said it one day we can be up the next rock bottom
i am going to be a lady who lunches today i saw an old friend yesterday who is here from australia and she is going home tomorrow so we are going to lunch haven't done that for years
how lovely to get the picture of clare in scotland glad your out and about today have a good day chrissie love hazel

sdk
April 20th, 2012, 07:55
Chrissie,

I am so glad to hear from you and to know you are doing better. Like Hazel said, there is nothing to be ashamed of. We all want to be with our loved ones and wish that we could and don't care how we achieve that. We have to think that we will be with them someday and that God has a plan for us until we go to our loved ones. Thanks to you and Hazel I am beginning to believe that. You both have given me great comfort to start believing again.

Yes work really has made a difference in how I am feeling and of course Heather (my grandaughters name) brings me back down to earth, I saw her yesterday and she makes me laugh. Of course I still get back in the car and cry but that OK. My daughter is struggling with the idea of her father not being here for her and the baby becuase he was so thrilled when she was born. I am so grateful that he saw her being born and had 6 weeks with her. I know he is sitting on her shoulder all the time. She looks like Jim and has developed some of his habits amd movements. Heather is beginning to look more like him everyday and more like my daughter who looks just like her father. That givesme such comfort.

I know that someday we will not need this forum anymore but I think we will always remain friends. May be through our personal e-mails we can exchange phone numbers and will be able to keep in contact that way. I am still considering coming to England in the near future. I think alot of us on this forum have developed a bond that will never end.

I am getting ready to go out. speak to you later

Love and hugs,

Sheryl

gumek
April 20th, 2012, 10:19
Hello sheryl just saw you online, alright love? Speak again soon.

Hugs chrissie. xxx

hazelharris
April 20th, 2012, 15:46
hi sheryl how are you this evening chrissie has been out to eat i hope it was better than what i had new york chicken i'm thinking of sending one to roo to threaten him if he stops eating again
i told chrissie about the very distressing documentary i watched early hours of the morning it was terrible i don't know why i carried on watching it i asked my daughter if she watched it and she went into histerical laughter turns out it was a film
whenever i had a stupid hazel moment in the past like that darren would put his head in his hands and shake his head as if to say theres no hope for her i shall tell him tonight when i have my few words
are you coping alright today i send all my love to you and pray you are as well as you can be at this time love hazelxxx

sdk
April 20th, 2012, 19:18
Hi hazel,

just come back from dinner with my neighbors. I am very lucky that I have such support from my neighbors. Jim and I have only been living here for 5 years. We met this couple when we would come up to see the progress on the building of our house. We became quick friends and we would eat out with them and travel with them. My other neighbors are always checking on me. They havegiven me more support then our old friends who we knew for 40 years. Those friends have not called me since the funeral. My feelings for them are **** them.
We had pizza for dinner and it was really good. Tommorrow my son, daughter and granddaughter are coming over.
If we ever have a chance to meet I make a great roasted chicken.

Love and thinking of you.
Sheryl

gumek
April 22nd, 2012, 03:28
Hello sheryl, just saw you online and thought i'd say a quick hello. I'm off soon to church, lifts me up. You alright love. will speak again soon.

hugs chrisse. xxx

gumek
April 23rd, 2012, 13:09
Hello Sheryl, just to say how ya doing? A day at a time love.

chrissie. xxx

sdk
April 23rd, 2012, 14:37
Hi Chrissie,

Had a couple of bad moments today. I was at physical therapy and saw a older gentlemen doing rehab. My mind went to a place that I was picturing Jim at rehab and learning to walk again. I get so jealous of this man doing what I feel Jim should be doing, that I want to get up and run out of there. I started to cry and then realized where I was. There are certain places where I feel comfortable crying like at work or with family and friends. At physical thereapy I really don't know these people, so I stopped and didn't say anything. I also realized that there are always going to be places and situations where I will picture Jim things that I feel is was not ever allowed to do and that he wil never be old. It is so hard but I now know it is all part of the process.
I did have a good weekend (at least during the day). I spent it with my kids and my grandaughter (Heather). She is now 6 and a half months old and is doing alot of things. She always smiles and laughs alot. Each day she looks more and more like Jim and is developing alot of his mannerisms. It is so great to watch her grow.
How is eveything with you? The poem you wrote on the other post was very comforting. I bought a book called Talking to God written by a women Rabbi. I will post two of the prayers later that I think our friiens might be able to find solace and comfot in. I have to get ready I am going to see Heather in a little while.

Love and Hugs,

Sheryl xxxxx