PDA

View Full Version : Raw empty and sad.

Pages : 1 [2]

roo
May 23rd, 2012, 13:29
Hi Sheryl, Hazel and chrissie.
Sheryl I understand your reluctance to retrace old footsteps but it has to be done. I have to walk miles to get anywhere that we hadn't been together, it will get a easier. We have had glorious weather as well, in fact we seem to have missed my favourite season (spring) and gone straight to summer.

Hazel I can't find your story, give me a clue please where it is, I accept I'm pretty dim on this forum. I think my addiction to buying is in the garden, I love trees and if I'm not careful a new forest will soon appear in this neck of the woods.

Chrissie, hoping you are okay and that today went well for you. I've got my Vit C, sat a bit in the sun and just need time to rid myself of the lurgy. No interest in walking or anything much at the moment but that will go soon I hope.

Take care you lot please. Roo

gumek
May 24th, 2012, 02:55
Sheryl I understand your reluctance to retrace old footsteps but it has to be done. I have to walk miles to get anywhere that we hadn't been together, it will get a easier. We have had glorious weather as well, in fact we seem to have missed my favourite season (spring) and gone straight to summer.

Hazel I can't find your story, give me a clue please where it is, I accept I'm pretty dim on this forum. I think my addiction to buying is in the garden, I love trees and if I'm not careful a new forest will soon appear in this neck of the woods.

Chrissie, hoping you are okay and that today went well for you. I've got my Vit C, sat a bit in the sun and just need time to rid myself of the lurgy. No interest in walking or anything much at the moment but that will go soon I hope.

morning roo, hows the sniffles, trees are good, the tree surgeon that cut down giuls euc-tree said that every time a tree is cut down two should be planted in its place. is it very hot there at moment? i love the early morning when its this hot. hope you manage to go on ya walks again soon. have a better day than yesterday. xxx

hi hazel love, too hot for me, enjoy ya garden and paddleing puppy wuppysxxx

hi sheryl love, bet new york is bonkers in this heat, have a good enxxx

hi chris, enjoy what ever your up too, hope your ok xxx

gumek
May 24th, 2012, 02:58

morning roo, hows the sniffles, trees are good, the tree surgeon that cut down giuls euc-tree said that every time a tree is cut down two should be planted in its place. is it very hot there at moment? i love the early morning when its this hot. hope you manage to go on ya walks again soon. have a better day than yesterday. xxx

hi hazel love, too hot for me, enjoy ya garden and paddleing puppy wuppysxxx

hi sheryl love, bet new york is bonkers in this heat, have a good enxxx

hi chris, enjoy what ever your up too, hope your ok xxx

hi crystal love. xxx

hello to all, god bless. xxx chrissie:p

hazelharris
May 24th, 2012, 03:24
morning to all my friends hope you all slept well was to finish the garden today don't know what the weather is going to be like yet the problem is every year i plant loads of things and when the weeds grow i don't know the difference unless theres a flower on top and finish up pulling everything up the lawn i only returfed 2 years ago is looking bumpy and patchy i might as well just left it as it was a couple of years ago will go to the garden centre today and get some lawn conditioner have tadpoles in the pond barney sat there looking at them yesterday and suddenly jumped in
still can't seem to get motivated yet as i was doing all the weeding yesterday i was thinking of daves motivation for the day thread and it kept me going and i did feel a bit of achievement at the end of the day i get up with all sorts of plans and some days just go in a flash and nothings done have a charity do on tonight at the cobblers ground i'm taking the helium bottle and selling the balloons for a young footballer who died hoping i don't have to sit through the whole match
have a good day everyone love hazelxxxxxxxxx

sdk
May 24th, 2012, 05:18
good morning,

Hazel, your garden sounds lovely. I know what you mean about being able to the difference between flowers and weeds. I am losy about keeping a garden so I have someone plant and take care of mine. The thing we have a problem with is the deer, They eat everything. We try to plant deer resistant flowers and plants but they seem to eat everything. I spray my plants several times a season but lately it doesn't always help. The only thing that has been good about all the rain is that I din;t have to water the lawn. We pay alot of money for water here,

Roo, how is your foot, My ankle is still swelling up and I decided to go see another doctor to look at it. I am just waiting to get copies of all my x-rays to take with me.

Chrissie, hope you have a good day. Keep smiling.

Getting ready for work. Sometimes I wonder why I am doing this. I am so tired but right now I just have to keep pushing myself to keep going.

Speak to you all soon.
Hugs and love,

Sherylxxxxxx

Clarabelle
May 24th, 2012, 11:49
Hi Sheryl, I read somewhere that a weed is just a flower growing in the wrong place......
I went back to school too, just this week. It's very hard but the children were so delighted to see me. I felt bad for not having the enthusiasm that I usually have.

I think life will be an uphill battle for all of us for a while yet.

Take care, Clare x

gumek
May 24th, 2012, 15:04
Hello clare, although i'm glad to see you back, sorry too,yu know?

Were all still here trying to make some sense of it all darling, but it helps to be able to let off steam and sometimes have a giggle, like hazel going to work in odd shoes standing at the bus stop and roo joining a walking club only to find out on the day that it was for old ladies, me getting me bum stuck in a narrow chair at a coffee shop, whoops didn't tell em that one, i'll never live that one down will i?

Good to know that your doing ok, well as ok as yu can be, i like the funnies by the way. speak to you soon love. have a good en. xxxx chrissie.:o

roo
May 24th, 2012, 15:29
Evening all, hope you are well and that the sun shone on you.
Thanks for the chair at the coffee shop story chrissie , its given me a laugh.
I battled with bamboo today at home trying to clear up a invasion and went for a pint tonight where I bumped straight into my old walking mates from last week. I explained that it wasn't long enough for me and in fairness they said its really just a social club and then get great fun from it. Fair do's and I respect them for that.
Well done for for going back Clare, enthusiasm is something I sometimes think we must all relearn.
Sheryl, I'm almost healed just a bruise really now and it serves me right, best of luck with your tootsies.
Hazel not long okay Frances bought me a mat with dozens of wild flower seeds in it, the idea is that you bury it, water it and then stand back and watch.......weeds growing everywhere! As Clare mentioned, really its your choice on what you want.
Take care everyone and sweet dreams. Roo

hazelharris
May 24th, 2012, 16:45
hi everyone we all meet on roos site done my charity event tonight that was hard going my son let some of the balloons go so i said there goes the profits made a bit for the charity so all was good they were playing the team that won at wembly i said to ashley they look too old to play football and then he told me it was 15 years ago we all went to wembly so no wonder it only seems like 5 years ago
chrissie when i read about you getting stuck in the chair i thought you are trying to join roos club you will fit in well with the ladies that couldn't get out of their chairs half way through their walk done it myself in the past an ample bottom comes in handy if you ever fall over as you bounce
sheryl surely you are seeing things i know i have never been to newyork but i have never heard of deer roaming the streets how ignorant i am i didn't even know deer were in america mind you i did see a film the other year called i am legend where deer were running amock in new york i remember thinking thats strange where did the deer come from i thought they had escaped from the zoo i suppose all us people who never travel have only one idea of ny and thats just a small part and outside the main city it's different
roo i was going to buy one of those mats and my sister told me she bought one and nothing grew so i hope you have better luck
well done clare going back to work and really nice to hear from you i like dandilions i grow them to an expert degree and could win a gold medal for them i'm sure the children were pleased to see you back night everyone thinking of you all love hazelxxxxxxxx

sdk
May 24th, 2012, 17:03
Hi everyone,

I just got an idea after reading Hazels post. We should pick a day soon, get balloons, write all our loved ones names and a message on them and at a certain time let them go off to the heavens.

What do you think?

Sheryl

hazelharris
May 24th, 2012, 18:47
good idea sheryl pity you can't all buy them from my shop
last year i let a couple off for darren and a friend of mine who was having difficulty with the loss of her sister i have a balloon glue pen that you write a message with then you sprinkle with glitter so we wrote our messages and said a poem that i had written and sent them on their way it was very moving
we won't all be able to do that so what if we all pick a different colour or we all have the same colour one of you can pick a poem or prayer or both that we can all say by the way i am going to pick the plants for my memorial flower bed tomorrow so all your beloved's will have a plant in my garden next to darrens rose love hazelxxxx

hazelharris
May 25th, 2012, 03:31
morning to all my friends i was last to bed and i can't believe the first on here although i see you are here chrissie how are you today sun is shining and the whole day waiting for us all to fill the day and use it for a bit of happiness i think we should all treat ourselves today witha a buch of flowers a bar of chocolate new hairdoo or something special or even take the time to watch the sunset tonight as yesterday it was spectacular a big ball of orange fire in the sky now that was a treat
sending my love to you all hazelxxxxxxx

roo
May 25th, 2012, 09:30
So just how does one small tissue in a trouser pocket cause so much carnage in a washing machine EH?
I am now going to treat myself, no chocolates, no flowers, what hair?
A ice cold pint of lager!
Take care everyone. Roo

gumek
May 25th, 2012, 09:43
morning to all my friends i was last to bed and i can't believe the first on here although i see you are here chrissie how are you today sun is shining and the whole day waiting for us all to fill the day and use it for a bit of happiness i think we should all treat ourselves today witha a buch of flowers a bar of chocolate new hairdoo or something special or even take the time to watch the sunset tonight as yesterday it was spectacular a big ball of orange fire in the sky now that was a treat
sending my love to you all hazelxxxxxxx

hello hazel love how are yu today? that was odd that you felt my sadness, last night couldn't stop crying, missed my bear so so much, you must have picked it up. i'm ok today, back to me mad self. how bout yu darling?

i went out early today lots to do, still got lots to do indoors oh well stuff it.

tom and karen phoned, there nearly home now. he had a fantastic 60th birthday, i sent him a rude card of course, if you want to send him one, i'll give you my address and i'll send it on to him, give him a laugh, scouse humour is good.

theres lots to chat about, i'll send a pm to ya later, to hot though ent it.xxx chrissie.:) :p

hazelharris
May 26th, 2012, 17:19
hi chrissie roo and all my friends wheres roo has anyone heard from him today if you come on here tonight roo hope you are alright obviously you don't have to come here every day but i have been thinking of you and missed your early morning call have you all had a good day i have been working hard was busy for a change in the shop hardly sat down all day got home cooked the dinner and fell asleep welcome home tom glad you had a good holiday i think we should have all turned up for your birthday would have liked to have sent you a cake with the candles post office was alright with the cake but they said the price of posting all those candles was far too expensive
have a good weekend everyone love hazelxxxxxxxx

roo
May 26th, 2012, 22:25
Morning all, I planted my last tree yesterday, that's it for this place.
Just changed power companies again and continuously gardening and keeping busy.

Still trying to throw off this cold I think my lousy sleeping isn't helping, but it will change.

So, I'm hoping you are all well and not worn out, that the sun shines for you (if you like the sun) and together we can plod through another day. Take care all. Roo

gumek
May 27th, 2012, 05:43
Morning all, I planted my last tree yesterday, that's it for this place.
Just changed power companies again and continuously gardening and keeping busy.

Still trying to throw off this cold I think my lousy sleeping isn't helping, but it will change.

So, I'm hoping you are all well and not worn out, that the sun shines for you (if you like the sun) and together we can plod through another day. Take care all. Roo

hello tree man glad your ok, summer colds are the worse to get rid of. yes it's been very hot here too, yesterday we had a breeze, bit sticky today. had a prob with internet yesterday, ok again today. off to friends later.

sadness shows up without an invite dosen't it love, i keep telling it to go away, it must be deaf or something.

the dawn chorus was so so beautiful this morning, got up and made some tea, not normal for old sleepy head.

glad your ok, have a better day than yesterday, speak soon. bug higs

chrissie. xxx:p

gumek
May 27th, 2012, 05:46
hi chrissie roo and all my friends wheres roo has anyone heard from him today if you come on here tonight roo hope you are alright obviously you don't have to come here every day but i have been thinking of you and missed your early morning call have you all had a good day i have been working hard was busy for a change in the shop hardly sat down all day got home cooked the dinner and fell asleep welcome home tom glad you had a good holiday i think we should have all turned up for your birthday would have liked to have sent you a cake with the candles post office was alright with the cake but they said the price of posting all those candles was far too expensive
have a good weekend everyone love hazelxxxxxxxx

morning hazel, sent you a pm, where was everyone yesterday!!!
hope your ok darling, sent reply to treeman roo, still sniffleing. have a good en, no rabbiting though. xxx chrissie:p

sdk
May 27th, 2012, 20:10
hi, everyone

I haven't been on the forum for a few days. Everything has been alright but I have been reading everyones posts. This is has been a holiday weekend here in the united states. It is memorial day weekend from yesterday through tommorrow. Been doing stuff around the house like taking out my summer clothes. I have gotten half where there. I am just not in the mood.
I was very tempted to take out jims summer clothes as well. I am still in the he will be coming home and will need his summer clothes. Then I stop and realize he is never coming home.
It is very hot here and when I tried the sir conditioner he was working. Usually Jim could figure out whats wrong, I had to call a plumber who hopefully will come tommorrow. There are so many things I have to learn to do myself, but plumbing is not one of them.
Spent a lovely afternoon with my daughter and my granddaughter. She is the light of my life.
Glad everyone is doing ok. I missed talking to all of you over the past few days.

Hugs,
Sherylxxxxxx

roo
May 27th, 2012, 23:07
Morning all, welcome back Sheryl, I can very clearly remember the humidity in New York when I last visited, yesterday I had torrential rain and then cloud for most of the day as least it was good for the garden.
I did some more sorting yesterday which I'm thinking is never going to be easy and especially clothing.

Chrissie, 'sadness shows up without an invite' couldn't be more accurate. I hope your weekend went okay and that this week is better for us all.

Hazel, what are you up to? I hope your time off went okay.
Take care you lot please. Roo.

gumek
May 28th, 2012, 06:35
Morning all, welcome back Sheryl, I can very clearly remember the humidity in New York when I last visited, yesterday I had torrential rain and then cloud for most of the day as least it was good for the garden.
I did some more sorting yesterday which I'm thinking is never going to be easy and especially clothing.

Chrissie, 'sadness shows up without an invite' couldn't be more accurate. I hope your weekend went okay and that this week is better for us all.

Hazel, what are you up to? I hope your time off went okay.
Take care you lot please. Roo.

morning love, weekend was pretty much as usual, can't help missing them can we? had a giggle with some widows on bereavment uk, don't ask me how it started, i wont embarrase you and tell what the discussion was, it was on there live chat, yu can even see each other. two of the guys joined us and we forgot that they were there, oh no, it was a bit graphic at times, we had a good laugh though and a couple of them don't live far from me so will be meerting up for coffee, but not the place where me bum got stuck, i'm a chunky lady but not that chunky, narrow chairs of course!!! all i can say that the mention of a rabbit came up, i didn't know what they meant, i was educated this weekend, led a sheltered life. the two guys were very quite, listening, then one of girls realised, so we shut up, they removed their faces, prob red by then. anyway gave hazel a good laugh.

enjoy ya day, speak again soon. bug higs. chrissie. xxx:o :p

roo
May 28th, 2012, 12:18
Chrissy, your 'widows on bereavment' sounds like a good laugh and that will never hurt you.
You are never to old to learn new things are you ;) .
My Mum used to cook me an old war time meal of sliced potatoes baked in the oven and called it scallops. It took me about 30 years to learn that scallops came out of the sea, (but don't tell anyone!)
I remembered today that Frances had a little mantra she used to say every day, "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better"
Well now I use.

gumek
May 28th, 2012, 15:27
Chrissy, your 'widows on bereavment' sounds like a good laugh and that will never hurt you.
You are never to old to learn new things are you ;) .
My Mum used to cook me an old war time meal of sliced potatoes baked in the oven and called it scallops. It took me about 30 years to learn that scallops came out of the sea, (but don't tell anyone!)
I remembered today that Frances had a little mantra she used to say every day, "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better"
Well now I use.

good on ya, a laugh a day keeps the doc away, yes i think it may have been an irish comedian, dave something, used to say, "may your god go with you, and may tomorrow be a better day than today, all we can all do in this life is try and get better and better with each passing day. xxx see ya. chrissie:eek:

hazelharris
May 28th, 2012, 16:51
hi roo chrissie and all roo i thought when reading your thread your mums meal was going to be rabbit stew that would have got chrissie in hysterics again
was francis a beatles fan it sounds like hey jude but the beatles may have got the saying from somewhere else but it's a true saying and francis is helping you as you recall all the things she said and did
been to the vets today i noticed one of minnies eyes is white in the middle i am terrified she is going blind i have to take her back tomorrow
was busy for a mon in the shop 2 miserable customers most of them i can have a laugh with sat and read my book instead of doing the ironing i will have to catch up tomorrow
hope you all had a good day and roo i hope the leg is better how did you do it tripping on a rabbit hole on your walk (there goes chrissie laughing again) she has a wonderful sense of humour
love hazelxxxxxx

gumek
May 28th, 2012, 17:08
hi roo chrissie and all roo i thought when reading your thread your mums meal was going to be rabbit stew that would have got chrissie in hysterics again
was francis a beatles fan it sounds like hey jude but the beatles may have got the saying from somewhere else but it's a true saying and francis is helping you as you recall all the things she said and did
been to the vets today i noticed one of minnies eyes is white in the middle i am terrified she is going blind i have to take her back tomorrow
was busy for a mon in the shop 2 miserable customers most of them i can have a laugh with sat and read my book instead of doing the ironing i will have to catch up tomorrow
hope you all had a good day and roo i hope the leg is better how did you do it tripping on a rabbit hole on your walk (there goes chrissie laughing again) she has a wonderful sense of humour
love hazelxxxxxx

hello hazel, yu ok love? i don't know what you mean, it is good to laugh sometimes though isn't it? through all the sadness we have to get through its good to take a break. if these daft things help someone then thats good.
but it is far too hot for rabbit stew. hope your alright and minnie will be ok, let us know will you love. nite nite, xxx chrissie.:D

hazelharris
May 28th, 2012, 17:18
night chrissie and thanks for your humour it does help especially if the days are sad and yes we do have to try and laugh at things it is what picks us up and helps us carry on it's great to be so gifted as you are to see the funny side of things night hazelxxx

sdk
May 28th, 2012, 20:49
Hi Chrissie, Hazel and Roo,

Thank you all for your humor. It does really help. Well the holiday weekend is over and it is back to work tommorrow. Spend alot of time in the sun today. It felt good but it was way to hot. Jim hated sitting outside so now when I sit outside on my deck, I imagine Jim sitting in the bedroom with the air conditioner blasting and telling me that I was crazy for being outside. I really hate the heat but for a half an hour I can stand the sun. (except If I am in apool then I can stay outside alot longer. Well it is time to make my lunch for work and get ready for bed soon.

speak to you tommorrow.

Hugs,
Sheryl

roo
May 28th, 2012, 23:49
Morning all, hoping you all have a great day and that we all make ourselves useful. Take care. Roo.

gumek
May 29th, 2012, 04:19
Hi Chrissie, Hazel and Roo,

Thank you all for your humor. It does really help. Well the holiday weekend is over and it is back to work tommorrow. Spend alot of time in the sun today. It felt good but it was way to hot. Jim hated sitting outside so now when I sit outside on my deck, I imagine Jim sitting in the bedroom with the air conditioner blasting and telling me that I was crazy for being outside. I really hate the heat but for a half an hour I can stand the sun. (except If I am in apool then I can stay outside alot longer. Well it is time to make my lunch for work and get ready for bed soon.

speak to you tommorrow.

Hugs,
Sheryl

shalom sheryl, glad your ok love, you sound stronger each time, yse it good to laugh in the midst of all the tears. we brits are quite bonkers at times, have a better day than yesterday. xx chrissie

morning roo, i'll try and be useful today, are you saying i'm a waste of space? i fill cafe chairs alright. have a good en. xx chrissie

hazel love, looked out for you last night, everyone behaved themselves, thats cos y ou weren't there, haha. hope your ok, have a good day, speak again soon, let me know how little minnie is, bani had blood tests early this morning, has underactive thyroid, what are we like.

hello to all our friends today, keep talking, crying is good, please be blessed.
chrissie. xxx sending big hugs to all.:D

hazelharris
May 29th, 2012, 04:24
morning chrissie and roo and all our friends what are you up to today chrissie and have you started to go out on your walks again roo
i'm just getting ready to go to work then i'm off again for 3 days every week i say to myself i will have a day out in london but ashleys back working this week so he can't have the pups so i will postpone it for when his job is finished he can hardly move as he got sunburnt fishing the other day never mind while this job is on i may get some board off of him for a change and it will pay for a day out
still haven't done my ironing chrissie i hardly can open the cupboard door now as it all falls out on me hoped it would be like my magic drawer where the bills are supposed to dissapear
i'll say what i always do i will do it all tonight i have only one more room to decorate now so i will start on that as well
have a good day thinking of you all love hazelxxxxxxxxxx

roo
May 29th, 2012, 14:21
Evening all, hows minnies eye Hazel? I can't walk at the moment due to severe knackeredness but I'm hoping tomorrow after a good kip I will hit the road again.
Chrissie are there any chairs left in your neck of the woods? I have some cast iron one's in the garden if you need to sit. :)
Sheryl, I can relate to hating the heat, I love the sun and warmth and blue skies but the blazing sun can be oppressive.

gumek
May 29th, 2012, 14:54
Evening all, hows minnies eye Hazel? I can't walk at the moment due to severe knackeredness but I'm hoping tomorrow after a good kip I will hit the road again.
Chrissie are there any chairs left in your neck of the woods? I have some cast iron one's in the garden if you need to sit. :)
Sheryl, I can relate to hating the heat, I love the sun and warmth and blue skies but the blazing sun can be oppressive.

i'll get ya for that.:D

hazelharris
May 29th, 2012, 17:37
hi roo poor minnie got very upset at the vets he said didn't think it was an inflamation but shone lights in her eyes for ages then said it may be a type of cataract the worse scenario is it's melanoma so came out as upset as minnie he has given me drops for her eyes 3 times a day and if it doesn't clear up we have to go down another route so poor little mite is being spoiled tonight lets hope it clears up
this heat is probably making you worn ourt roo it drains your energy doesn't it and i'm used to the heat and it's even making me tired
been really busy at work due to the jubilee so i am going in tomorrow on my day off as it's too much for one person i wish every week was as busy
good of you to offer chrissie one of your cast iron chairs getting her bum stuck in the chair reminded of when it happened to me once i was on holiday walking round the rock edge to burr island and i slipped and my backside got stuck in a rockpool and everyone had to come and pull me out the tide was coming in as well lifes embarassing moments got loads of those
have a good sleep tonight and a good day tomorrow love hazelxxxxxx

gumek
May 29th, 2012, 17:50
hello all, Tom just wanted to say hi to all, will be back on line asap, been on hols, lots to do, sends his shalom to all.

chrissie:)

gumek
May 29th, 2012, 17:58
[QUOTE=hazelharris;10287]hi roo poor minnie got very upset at the vets he said didn't think it was an inflamation but shone lights in her eyes for ages then said it may be a type of cataract the worse scenario is it's melanoma so came out as upset as minnie he has given me drops for her eyes 3 times a day and if it doesn't clear up we have to go down another route so poor little mite is being spoiled tonight lets hope it clears up
this heat is probably making you worn ourt roo it drains your energy doesn't it and i'm used to the heat and it's even making me tired
been really busy at work due to the jubilee so i am going in tomorrow on my day off as it's too much for one person i wish every week was as busy
good of you to offer chrissie one of your cast iron chairs getting her bum stuck in the chair reminded of when it happened to me once i was on holiday walking round the rock edge to burr island and i slipped and my backside got stuck in a rockpool and everyone had to come and pull me out the tide was coming in as well lifes embarassing moments got loads of those
have a good sleep tonight and a good day tomorrow love hazelxxxxxx[/QUOT

hello hazel love, bottoms up, hope little minnie all be alright love,have yu been ok today?, i got a bit upset with CANCER today, started to yell at it, so angry, cried loads then fell asleep. have a good sleep if yu can, speak again soon. xxx chrissie.Tom asked me to let yu all know hes ok, will be back on line soon. we are all a family now arnt we love? god bless yu. xxx

roo
May 29th, 2012, 23:26
Morning sleepy heads. I've just had a half decent kip so with luck may be able to get back on the road today.
Give minnie hug from me please Hazel. I've decided to wait a little longer before going to the rescue centre as my moods can get very dark and I have no desire to depress a pooch.
Nothing wrong with your rant chrissie, I've cursed the damn thing many times as well.
Another day and another chance to go forward. Take care all please. Roo.

gumek
May 30th, 2012, 02:39
have a good en today love, glad yu had a good kip last night and ya legs better so keep on walking. yes testerday was like another bit of the journey beaten, so to speak, this sort of thing happens so i'm told. oh and the bum is getting smaller so be able to fit in that bloomin chair. be good, see ya. xxx chrissie.:cool:

roo
May 31st, 2012, 00:11
Morning all, hoping everything is okay and you all are well. This jubilee weekend has crept up on me. I couldn't work out why flags were going up. I still feel that I'm on the outside looking in.
Another day, another plod around and hours gardening which I do find helps me.
Take care you lot. Roo

gumek
May 31st, 2012, 01:55
Morning all, hoping everything is okay and you all are well. This jubilee weekend has crept up on me. I couldn't work out why flags were going up. I still feel that I'm on the outside looking in.
Another day, another plod around and hours gardening which I do find helps me.
Take care you lot. Roo

you take care love, thats normal the looking in, seeing couples together, we have to go through the lot so i'm told. you take it easy too. see ya. chrissiexxx

:)

hazelharris
May 31st, 2012, 04:46
morning roo it made me laugh to think of you walking round wondering what all the flags were for i would have been just the same if i hadn't got the shop selling loads of the flags we had a big street party here last time but all those in the street with children don't seem to have the same enthusiasm as we did bet they will all sit in their gardens with a barbecue if the weather is ok it's not the same as getting the whole street involved if i had felt stronger i would have organised something people will join in if it's done for them the last jubilee i would take my kitchen chair and table over the green every week for a meeting we had a great time even organising it made a massive cake that was a crown and we took it to the childrens home i shall never forget their faces when i took it in to them its a shame streets the same people are different so i will just have to make something of the day myself might put a flag on the computer might go out or might be like others and buy a barbecue any other suggestions other than stay in bed
thanks chrissie for your message i'm getting out some of those bills today to pay and as it's cooler might take minnie and barney to the garden centre have a good day yourself love to everyone hazelxxxxxx

sdk
May 31st, 2012, 17:17
hi everyone,

just got home from work and it was another 12 hour day. I am exhausted. Last night didn't sleep well and it has caught up with me. A good day at work. Talking about Jim alot with some of the people he was close to. I even laughed a little. I know was looking down and laughing as well. It made me feel good for a few minutes and every few minutes of feeling good puts me on the road to healing. It is still a struggle everyday and the nights are still horrible. But at least some times during the day I get a few minutes of smiling
I wish I was in the UK now for the jubilee. It sounds like so much fun. We see bits of it on the news. The only thing we have that is kind of like that is when we elect a new president every four years. You all have the olympics coming up. Is anyone going to any of the events?
Roo, hope your leg is better soon. I know you miss walking. It really helps.
Hazel I will send you a PM later or tommorrow
Chrissie, miss talking to you everyday. I we still thinking about going to Israel?

Sheryl

roo
May 31st, 2012, 23:58
Morning all, I'm making a kit form rocking chair today, well two of them to be precise. No idea why I'm doing it just seemed like a good idea at the time. They are for the garden, one for me and one for the blackbird.
I got a letter from DWP yesterday demanding money back as they paid for Frances an extra week after she had passed away even though I had done everything right. I think its called kicking you when you are down.
Hoping you are all well and ready for a new day. Take care. Roo

gumek
June 1st, 2012, 04:03
morning roo love, the chairs sound lovely, a good idea, i'm not surprised at them theiving so an so's. it makes me laugh, they make a mistake then blame the widower, bunch of theiving gits.

a widow friend of mine had 300 quid extra taken out of her tax, they made a mistake but don't rush to rectify their mistake. write ya letters to ya mp love, kick a--e.

anyway, yu ok apart from that? have a good day, try and be at peace this weekend, a day at a time. xx chrissie.:confused:

hazelharris
June 1st, 2012, 04:10
morning roo theres nothing the dwp like doing more than kicking people when they are down heartless with the circumstances of a bereavement well they need the extra money to give to undeserving people who they pay out to all the time it's an easy target for them honest people
these rocking chairs you are making i hope chrissie never visits she might be tempted to sit in one and you know what will happen then
had dreadful nightmares last night was glad to wake up this working 3 days a week i don't think is doing me any good as i get less done are you off walking again it's rain for a few days i used to love walking in the rain as much as the sunshine have a good day love hazelxxxx

hazelharris
June 1st, 2012, 04:11
hi chrissie making coffee milk no sugar we can sit here and have one together

gumek
June 1st, 2012, 04:32
shalom sheryl love, glad to see that your doing well, dont work too hard, but they do say that hard work is the best. it is good that all your work colleagues talk with you about Jim.

our street isn't having a party as such but there will be barbies everywhere, will smell like the sacrifice in days of old. I have been invited to some polish friends house for a family get-together, Giuls worked with Marek and was like a dad to him. They love a miss Giuls very much, i'll be taking his photo with me so hes there with us. I know that it is the sabbath but sabbath is all about being with God and the ones you love, isn't it?

i will be watching the games on telly, the area where its to be held will be so congested, too many people and cars, but it is only 23 miles from me.

I haven't forgotten our possible trip to Israel love, i would love to go, depends on finances, a lot of work to pay for on the house, and of course,more importently, God willing.

Don't forget to post a pic of Heather, i will too when i can get it sorted, don't know how to as yet. Now that Giuls has gone, i don't have him here to help me with theses things. My family don't live near me and i don't like to be a nuisence you know keep asking for help, what are we like?

Well my friend, please be well and blessed, this forum is a family of people who care for each other and i hope that we all will always keep in touch, spoke to hazel last night she coping very well and never complaines, always laughing, tries to see the funny side of things, maybe when you do come to the uk we can all arrange to meet up in London, oh can yoo immagine?

keep in touch darling, speak again soon. big hugs,just sent them did ya catch them?. xxxx chrissie.

gumek
June 1st, 2012, 10:26
hi chrissie making coffee milk no sugar we can sit here and have one together

cheers darling, milk no sugar please. Came back in today and became overwhelmed again, just realized its been nearly six months since i held and kissed my precious husband, i know that you understand hazel love so i can talk with you about it. I had to phone my friend Doris needed a shoulder to cry on, she always is just there, been through loss herself, though not her hubby, he turned out to be a waste of space and as he was leaving the suitcase hit him on the back of his head, didn't kill him but nearly did.

going to make some tea now, sorry to be a miserable git, thats what roo says, copying him, haha. funny how sometimes tears turn to laughter, ent it?

by the way, went back onto chat last night, some of the conversation, lets say, got a bit steamy, a red warning came up, everyone said nite, whoops.

speak to you again later, have to be good on B,UK. luv and hugs chrissiexxxx

gumek
June 1st, 2012, 16:42
cheers darling, milk no sugar please. Came back in today and became overwhelmed again, just realized its been nearly six months since i held and kissed my precious husband, i know that you understand hazel love so i can talk with you about it. I had to phone my friend Doris needed a shoulder to cry on, she always is just there, been through loss herself, though not her hubby, he turned out to be a waste of space and as he was leaving the suitcase hit him on the back of his head, didn't kill him but nearly did.

going to make some tea now, sorry to be a miserable git, thats what roo says, copying him, haha. funny how sometimes tears turn to laughter, ent it?

by the way, went back onto chat last night, some of the conversation, lets say, got a bit steamy, a red warning came up, everyone said nite, whoops.

speak to you again later, have to be good on B,UK. luv and hugs chrissiexxxx

hello its me again, downing plenty of wine tonight see if that helps, chrieesi

roo
June 2nd, 2012, 00:48
Morning all, hoping you are all well.
Hazel I'm lucky I don't get nightmares but then again I don't get dreams either that I can remember. How's your head chrissie?
My rocking chairs are up and look good but more importantly they are really comfy to sit in, apart from feeling a bit seasick at first but that was because I was throwing myself about like a mad thing.
I plan to sort a bit and walk a bit today but who knows what will happen.
Take care all and enjoy your Jubilee in whichever fashion suits you. Roo.

gumek
June 2nd, 2012, 03:52
hello its me again, downing plenty of wine tonight see if that helps, chrieesi

morning roo, glad your ok, try and enjoy ya day, rocking away.no sore head.

morning hazel went on again later last night, all so miserable still we had a good giggle.have a good day.

morning sheryl shabbat shalom.
:) :cool: :p
hello to all our friends, let the tears fall but try and smile too. xxx chrissie.
morning tom shabbat shalom

roo
June 3rd, 2012, 00:44
Morning all, I had a cracking walk yesterday and hope to get out again today. Lost my voice along with the world longest cold but feel okay.
Hoping to sort some things today to make progress.
Take care and be good to yourself. Roo

gumek
June 3rd, 2012, 15:41
hello roo, only just read your post, gald your leg is better and your able todo ya long walks again. How are things in general love, i know thats a really stupid question. I got sloshed twice this week, yesterday went to visit our Polish friends, giuls was like a dad to marek, i was so so worried about getting all upset so i joined in with the vodka toasts, i had about 8 shots plus a bottle of red wine, me face ended up all numb. I was very good though, didn't start crying, this was my first visit to them without giuls, as i sit here now the flipping tears have arrived and without an invite, sod it!! This heartache just turns up dosen't it love? Was talking with Tom how the pain can still come even after years, by then i'll be so shrivelled, all these tears, don't yu just wish ya could stop this planet and get off?

On a funny note, i was on the other forum on live chat the other night, a few of them have met and are friends now and started to talk a bit near the mark so to speak, suddenly a red warning came up, everyone said nite all and went, before they got banned, hazel comes on there sometimes, she was just about to add to the then conversation, i managed to stop her just in time, she phoned me later and we had a good laugh, makes a change from tears.

we are all members of a group named the walking wounded, how are we gonna get through all the heartache roo? How are we gonna stop missing them? not sure if we ever will love. keep in touch love. see ya. chrissie. xxx:p

hazelharris
June 3rd, 2012, 16:38
hi chrissie and roo how are you both looks like we could all have a cry in today done nothing but play sad songs i wanted to feel bad today does that make any sense just needed a bit of time to wollow in my grief feel ok now kids have been for dinner and the cloud lifted
perhaps it's the lack of sunshine darren feels as if he's attatched to a strong magnet that is pulling him away in another dierection i'm going on the other site now to see if chrissie is behaving herself one things for sure wether sh'es down or not always makes me laugh
have you been out walking again roo or just sitting in your new chair lots of love hazelxxxxxxxx

sdk
June 3rd, 2012, 19:22
Hi everyone,
after reading your posts the past couple of days, I really believe that we are kindred spirits. I have also been going through some really hard days. Friday I needed to go for some tests because the doctor thought I had a blood clot in my leg. (it turns out I didn't). While waiting for the test I kept thinking that I should not be there without Jim. We always went to the doctor and for tests together. As I was waiting and waiting and losing my patience the tears started to flow. When I got home I started yelling at Jim and saying that if he had not died I would not have been at the funeral home and would not have fallen and broken my foot. I cried for about 2 hours until I was throughly exhausted. The rest of the weekend was alot of crying and going back to the denial that all of this can not and should be happening.
Roo, I am glad you are starting your walks again and your chairs sound beautiful. want to make me some?
Chrissie, sorry you are so sad. I have thought about havng a couple of drinks myself but liquor makes me sick. Hope you are feeling better today.
Hazel, hope you are doing ok today as well. Everytime you talk about the dogs I start to think I should get one myself. If I did I would get a pug. Jim and I had talked about getting one but never wanted to committ to walking a dog especially in the winter and in the snow. But a pug is little and I could paper train it. My only problem is I would feel bad leaving alone for so many hours when I go back to work in September. I am going to keep thinking about it though. It would be nice to have someone to come home to everyday.
speak to you all soon.
Hugs, Sheryl

roo
June 4th, 2012, 01:03
Morning all, managed to sell the brand new mobility scooter yesterday, I had bought it when Frances was in the hospice as a treat for her but sadly she never used it. It was bought by a young man suffering from cancer and he's well chuffed with it and I'm pleased its gone to a good home.

chrissie, there's nothing wrong in being a miserable git, it would be shocking if we could simply carry on as if nothing had happened. I can't sit at home or I can feel cabin fever creeping up on me and so I walk. We must all deal with this time in our own way I guess, but no way is an easy way, however burbling on here is good for me. We plod on another day together but separated and gain a bit of strength from each other.

Hazel, grotty weather or what? I am guilty of moaning when it gets too hot but this is ridiculous. How's the pooches? Each day I move closer to getting one. Then I will have pleasure introducing it to my walks and the sea, and sitting outside a pub whilst I have a pint.

Hi Sheryl, its strange but many people in the UK link rocking chairs to the USA, we tend to picture people sat on the porch/veranda yacking away.
I bought them from Amazon at half price and they look good but I would need a wet-suit to use them at the moment.
I think we all do our bit of yelling and talking to our loved ones. I do tend to explain why I'm moving something but its better out than in, keep on shouting!

Take care you lot please, Roo.

gumek
June 4th, 2012, 05:02
morning roo, i was awake early today, hope it was ok to give yu a call, that cold needs its marching orders, enjoy ya walk today, sad about the mob scooter when i read that it made me cry for that man, all so sodding awful. take care love. ps that was my miserable gittes take.

hazel love missed yu on chat last night, spoke to muriel, lovely lady, she mentioned you, all were well bahaved last night. whatever yr doing today, enjoy, never mind the rain, speak soon.

shalom sheryl, hope yr ok, shouting does help, the weathwr here is a wash out, sad for the street parties, may be better tomow. hope yr keepg well love, bout the same for me, trying hard to be better, not easy though, is it?
speak again soon, take care.
:) ;) :p :D
shalom tom, hope the golf wasn't washed out cos of this weather, have a good en and enjoy. speak soon.

clare, dave, chris, crystal, dawn, and all our forum family, thinking of you all.

sending big hugs and kisses to all, did ya catch em?

chrissie xxxxxx

roo
June 5th, 2012, 15:28
Evening all and hoping you all are well.
Take care please. Roo

gumek
June 5th, 2012, 18:38
hi roo how are you today i was wondering if you are the most popular person on this site you must have achieved some sort of record with 4189 views to your thread and 306 replies everyone here loves you to bits i hope you can feel all the love everyone feels for you and will give you the encouragement you deserve how would francis feel about that i like to think it was her love that guided you to this site we have been blessed to all find one another here
were you waving any flags for the jubilee i haven't unfortunately it's all just gone over my head haven't seen any telly or papers so i've missed it all
been taking darrens clothes out of the wardrobe tonight i have kissed every one item as i carefully folded it and stored it away it was very hard can't throw them out yet i just need the wardrobe space as one of my sons is coming home on thursday .are you eating better just lately i hope the cold is clearing up
look after yourself love hazelxxxxxx

hello again hazel love, bit late to answer thread, i'm crying again about darrens clothes i know what your going through can't bare the thought of letting go of giuls clothes, can still smell him on them, sorry you were sad im right there with yu love, it hurts so so much though dosent it?xxx chrissie

gumek
June 5th, 2012, 18:40
Evening all and hoping you all are well.
Take care please. Roo

have a good day roo, enjoy ya walking. chrissie xx

gumek
June 6th, 2012, 04:47

back again............................................. ......................

roo, keep going sunshine, try have a good day

hazel, you to darling, a brighter day today

sheryl, hope your day is good dont get to tired out love

Tom, and dave, thanks for being there for us all walking wounded

to all who may visit this place of love and care, welcome

clare, hope your doing ok

chris, enjoy your day(j's daughter)

dawn still thinking of you

hi crystal lovexx

all in my prayers, god bless. chrissie xxxx:)

gumek
June 6th, 2012, 15:30
OK love it's going to be difficult for you, not going to say that it wont,is there a neighbour, someone that can go with you love. If any of us were near you we would all be there right beside you,we are with you in spirit. Please keep on talking, someone is always here, keep intouch, don't worry about the tears let them come, go with the flow. Keep drinking ya cups of tea and try and eat something, you will need your strength. Lisa is with you, close your eyes and see her in your minds eye, I have a beautiful picture right now Roo, you are sitting on your bed and you have your head pressed into her, her arms are wrapped around you and her head is resting on yours, recieve her love Roo. I am praying for you now love.

Hugs and tons of love

Chrissie. xx

sorry roo, re read this, said lisa, not frances, so so sorry love.

hazelharris
June 7th, 2012, 04:31
morning roo hope you are ok today haven't heard from you much hope that means your alright have to go to work today i thought i would just send you a message before i go to tell you you are in my thoughts take each day as it comes to gather your strength for the better days over the horizon
always here for you love hazelxxxx

hazelharris
June 7th, 2012, 19:16
hi roo how has the day been for you minnies eye is looking a bit better although it's still there and i am a bit worried still how did you get on at the dog rehoming place are you any nearer to finding a doggie companion had a walk myself today in the pouring rain it can be invigorating in the bad weather hope your knee and cold is better love to you hazelxxx

Oonagh
June 7th, 2012, 19:21
Hazel,

your comment about the ironing just reminded me of something I read earlier in the week. Someone was asked what words he wanted on his gravestone and he replied '' I'll do it tomorrow'' :) Made me smile.

Take care, Gail xxx

hazelharris
June 7th, 2012, 19:27
hi gail thats what i have been saying about everything just lately i'll do it tomorrow came home tonight from work was going to do the ironing and have already said it i'll do it tomorrow i will keep you posted when it eventually gets done probably when we hav nothing left to wear hazelxx

gumek
June 8th, 2012, 04:08
Hazel,

your comment about the ironing just reminded me of something I read earlier in the week. Someone was asked what words he wanted on his gravestone and he replied '' I'll do it tomorrow'' :) Made me smile.

Take care, Gail xxx

like this one, hahaha:D

hazelharris
June 8th, 2012, 04:15
morning roo morning chrissie been up ages lying in bed all night listening to the wind and rain used to love that when i wasn't on my own
just getting ready for work if i have time i shall go and buy some cocont cream this is not to eat roo it's to make a transformation in my poor old face and turn back the clock at least 30 years now that is hoping for a miricle it's got to be some cream to do that but you have to start somewhere the body can wait for another day like the ironing
have a good day everyone
love hazelxxxx

gumek
June 8th, 2012, 04:26
morning roo morning chrissie been up ages lying in bed all night listening to the wind and rain used to love that when i wasn't on my own
just getting ready for work if i have time i shall go and buy some cocont cream this is not to eat roo it's to make a transformation in my poor old face and turn back the clock at least 30 years now that is hoping for a miricle it's got to be some cream to do that but you have to start somewhere the body can wait for another day like the ironing
have a good day everyone
love hazelxxxx

mirning hazel, hope your ok darling, don't buy coconut cream will ya, thats what goes in curries, in holland and barrartts, ask for coconut oil, its solid i a green tub. you only need a blob the size of small finger nail, rub well into skin on face and neck. this has been used by different women around the world since time began, also olive oil, cant be beaten, perfectly natural too.

hazel, lets think about making a date to go and have a face lift, the only thing is i need an everything lift, yu know?hahaha, speak later, see ya/xxx chrissie.:D

hazelharris
June 8th, 2012, 04:35
thanks chrissie don't want to turn myself into a chicken korma thanks for that
face lift not a bad idea wouldn't it be funny if i came out looking like you and you came out looking like me i would get the best out of the deal though
we'll see how well the oil does if i get no results i will try a chicken korma instead on my face you never know it might be the face cream of the future
love hazelxxx

gumek
June 8th, 2012, 09:29
thanks chrissie don't want to turn myself into a chicken korma thanks for that
face lift not a bad idea wouldn't it be funny if i came out looking like you and you came out looking like me i would get the best out of the deal though
we'll see how well the oil does if i get no results i will try a chicken korma instead on my face you never know it might be the face cream of the future
love hazelxxx

what are you like? silly sausage/ xxxx chrissie:D

gumek
June 11th, 2012, 09:11

hey roo, i know your having a break from us lot, but just incase to do visit forum, wanted to say hi, hope your ok, we still remember you dear friend, , don't forget us will ya? keep on taking a day at a time, enjoy ya cheese omlettes and ya walks and have a pint on us, cheers!!!bug higs chrissie. xxx:cool:

roo
June 12th, 2012, 15:50
Evening all, just a check up on the 'motley crew'.
Before you take offense a motley crew is defined as ' containing characters of conflicting personality, varying backgrounds, and, usually to the benefit of the group, a wide array of methods for overcoming adversity'.
That's what we do, we are from all over, different backgrounds and we deal with bereavement differently, but from each other we learn methods and together we will overcome adversity.
So I am hoping you are all well and I will leave you in peace.
Thank you and take care. Roo.