PDA

View Full Version : sad today

gumek
March 23rd, 2012, 15:06
Hello to all. can you help, since my hubby went home I have had lots of much needed work done on the outside of the house, the front and back garden were in need of attention. Yesterday when I was looking over the garden it suddenly occured to me that Giuls will never sit in his garden again and that he will never see how lovely it now looks and on top of that I came across his gardening things. I broke down and cried and cried for I don't know how long. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

chrissie.

sdk
March 23rd, 2012, 17:32
Chrissie,

things like that happen to me all day long. If I go into a store or go someone place Jim and I went to I start to cry. I remember that we willnever go to those places again together. It will be 10 weeks on Sunday that Jim died and the sadness seems to get worse. I will be doing something and then realize that he is has died. I am at a point now where all I want to do is throw something or punch the wall. I don't care about the hole in the wall I am just afraid I will break my hand. (I am just everyone tells me it was his time, but how could it have been his time if we had a brand new granddaughter and we were both retired. He was only 66 years old and we had so many plans. Also after two months in the hospital he was scheduled to be discharged and everything went wrong a few days before discharged. How ould God have made him better only to take him in the end. I am so angry and so sad.

Hope you feel better

Sheryl:

gumek
March 24th, 2012, 07:20
Hello sheryl, thank you for your reply. I am so sad for your loss of your precious husband, and I can't say anything that will ease your pain right now, my man went home 4months ago just before christmas last year and there were so many anniversaries to go through in the ist few weeks.My birthday on christmas eve, christmas day and new year and our 34th wedding anniversary on the 21st Jan. I cannot say to you that it will be easy for you, it will hurt and you will need to be able to talk and cry and will need lots of hugs. Do you have good friends and family? And then there is this forum which in my opinion is a God send. It is so comforting to be able to communicate with other hurting souls, is it helping you?

Today I have cooked myself some breakfast, the last time I did this was in november last year and I managed to eat it and enjoy it. Saturdays we always had long cuddles and a good breakfast and lots of hot tea, ( sorry I'm English) And you are right in that we miss all the little things that we shared together and there isn't hardly any place that reminds us that they arn't walking physically with us anymore. May I ask you Sheryl, do you have a faith ? If you would allow me to remember you in my prayers. I do understand that we may be very angry with God right now, that is understandable isn't it? He knows our anger and pain and in time, as long as it takes, there is healing for us. A doctor can't mend our broken hearts and torn souls can they? No only time, love and support can.
I was glad to read about your new grandchild, I bet they give you so much joy and a sense of purpose. And I am convinced that your hubby has a window to look through to keep a check on his precious family, maybe they are allowed to watch over us for a while, till we can cope, I do hope so.

Both of our lovely men were too young to go, seventy years should be the minimum shouldn't they? My old mum used to say to us when we were kids that we all get a lighted candle in heaven when we are born. Some have short candles and some have long ones and when that flame goes out it is our time. Now I know that this is nonsence but it does make sense in a way. There are things that we cannot get answeres for in this life, maybe we will all be able to ask God one day, I do hope so. If it will help some, try writing down all the good things in your life and your life together with your hubby, have a go at reading them daily, if you miss a day thats Ok. You will shed loads of tears, you may get angry, you may even laugh a little at the things that made you laugh together. And mabe try writing a letter to hubby telling of your love and all the secret things that only he should hear. Write a letter to God too, bare your heart to Him, He likes us to honest with Him. Have a go it may help, it has helped me and many others that I know.And as hard as it is try to be thankful for all the good things. Not easy this one, but have a go.

Well dear one I hope that I haven't caused any pain or offended you, I hope that this info will help you as much as it helped me. It is good to give love away and not to hold it tightly closed in our hearts. Have a blessed day.

xxx chrissie.

sdk
March 24th, 2012, 20:22
chrissie,,
thank you for your words of support. Yes this forum is a God send, It is so nice to talkto others who know exactly how you feel and what we are going through at any given moment. Yes, I agree our loved ones were taken way to early. I tell people now that they are talking about doing something, going away someplace or waiting to buy something, do it now. My husband and I had some much planned and now will never get to it. Life really is to short and tommorrow is not promised to anyone. Yes I have a faith. We are Jewish and I would be pleased if you remember me in your prayers. Right now I wish I was more religious so I would have a strong belief that God did what he was supposed to. Hopefully one day I will stop being angry at him and will understand.

I did write jim a letter the other day telling him how i needed to see him again just to ask him if he was mad at me for turning off life support, if he was alright and if i will be alright. As I was writing the letter i had what seemed like an anxiety attack. I couldn't breathe, my chest started to hurt and I couldn't swallow. I took one look at a picture of Jim and my granddaughter and told myself to quit it and started to calm down. I put the letter in an envelope and brought it to the cementary where I put it on his grave. I might try writing a letter to God like you suggested but I do not think I am ready to do that yet.

I wish that alot of us on this forum lived closer to each other so we could meet. I feel that we have developed a close bond with each other.

Sheryl

gumek
March 25th, 2012, 17:56
Hello sheryl, sorry that I haven't read your reply till now, can't sleep so I came to the computor. You know this forum has helped me so much, just being able to write whats going on in our lives and knowing that there is someone out there who understands. Yesterday I found another forum just for widows called merrywidow.me.uk. I had spent most of yesterday balling my eyes out( we just miss them so flipping much)don't we? I came across a post called "The sodding armchair", if you can, go and read it for yourself, it is so funny I laughed out loud and my sad tears turned into happy ones. A whole bunch of women joined in telling their stories about their husbands Sodding Armchairs, please forgive the swear words, these ladies are so funny, we get onto the junk we are eating at the moment. One lady tells how she always ate healthy food but now just can't be bothered. I know that this all sounds so sad but they/we are all trying to survive one day at a time and just spilling it all out helps. And you are right about the letter writing, in time love, in time. Hows that new baby doing ?
As I write off for now, I will say a prayer, I don't know what time it is where you are, it's almost midnight here, if it is nightime there try and have a good sleep if you can.

Shalom Chrissie. xxx

sdk
March 25th, 2012, 18:51
hi chrissie,

it is 7:45 pm here and it just got dark outside. I like that the days are longer now becuase we just turned the clocks back one hour here on the east coast. I went to that site you wrote about and got so involved in the guide that was on line. It was very good and had some good advice. Of course I cried the whole time I was reading it. Tommorrow I will try to find the sodding armchair, I can use a laugh.
I realize I do laugh occassionally when my granddaughter does something funny or she is eating. She just started on solid food two week ago. She eats rice cereal and fruit. She loves to try to feed herself but at 5 months can;t quite fuigure out how the spoon works and get the fod into her mouth. I love watching everything she does.
Sleeping is very hard to do. I was taking sleeping pills but stopped. I sometimes need to use cough medicine because I have COPD and that seems to help. When Jim first died I slept with the lights and TV on. Now the lights are off and most of the time I turn the TV off but it is usually 2:00 am.
If I do fall asleep earlier I usually sleep for 1 or 2 hours and I am up again.

Hope you got some sleep.

Sheryl

gumek
March 27th, 2012, 17:01
Hello Sheryl, I'll get the hang of this web site one day, I'm not even in the 20th century let alone the 21st, can't seem to remember where to find you.

Your new little granddaughter sounds lovely, she chears ya heart. You mentioned the light and the tv, that does seem to be a common one, along with the junk food and some of the ladies on the other forum mentioned, whats the point in eating healthy food? I expect that in time although at all different times, we will get to the other side, so to speak. If only we could all get past the loneliness that might be half the battle won.

Today I decided that in order for me to move forward I have got to accept that Giuls isn't here anymore in a physical sense that is. I reckon they can see us and help us from the realm their in, that realy helps me to know that.
I asked a couple of friends to remember me in their prayers today, to ask God to give me the strength to do this. And you can probably guess, tears, tears, and more tears. The founder of Merrywidows forum is to the point, she's been there herself and in her diary she says that in doing this she began her healing
Not all of us are the same though, are we? I'll have a go and see.

It is 10.30 pm here in the UK, still not sleeping very well, neither are you are you? I nod off sometimes in the day, not good that. I hope to hear from you soon, my prayer for you: Good sleep please Lord, hold sheryl and comfort her please. And help all who are in heartache tonight please Oh God. Amen

God bless

chrissie.

sdk
March 30th, 2012, 07:47
hi Chrissie,

It is 8:25 am here in New York and I am sitting having coffee. I went back to work yesterday in the school where my husband worked. I am a retired assistant principal and he was a teacher. He retired 9 years ago and worked part time for the past 8 years. In the city of new york you can work part time in the school system after you retire. The principal of the school wher jim worked for 35 years offered me a job. I will be working with the teachers who teach special needs students. I did that for 27 years. I was very nervous yesterday going back because that is where he spend so much time and was very respected and loved. I felt so respected and supported that I think I felt his presence around me all day. There was alot of crybg and talking about him. I was always proud of my husband but yesterday the pride was so great.the day was very positive.
of course by the nightime I was falling apart again but I will take these few hours every time I work (which will be 2 days a week) to feel a little better.

I understand the eating the junk food. I really have to stop because I can not afford to eat wrong because I have high blood pressure and high cholestrol and thats how Jim was years ago before he had his first heart attack. We were eating healthly and sometimes I think whats the difference in eating right and taking medicine look what happened anyway.

The holidays are coming up and I am not looking forward to them at all. I always loved Passover and the traditions we followed and this year I really couldn't care less. I will be going to my daughters house for one sedar and that is only because it is my granddaughters first passover and a child only has one first holiday.

Well it is time to go pay the bills. Speak to you later

Have a good day.

Sheryl

gumek
March 31st, 2012, 08:06
shabat shalom sheryl. I'm sorry that I haven't been around much these last couple of days, that's good though, I'm making an effort to do more. It is saturday lunch time here, you will never guess what I just ate for lunch, OH NO a bacon and egg sandwich. It's OK though I am Jewish in the sense that I believe in Yeshua, my Jewish Lord. I do try to keep Kosher simply because of the health and food hygene factor. Enough of this.

I was so happy to hear that you have returned to work and yes tears lots of them will be the norm and people around us, well they just have to accept it won't they? I'm new at all this just like yourself and I don't want people to *****- foot around me, grief is a natural part of life we all will have to go through it some day, none of us can avoid it can we? Like yourself however I have shouted at God, WHY WHY WHY, we just willn't know on this side will we? This might make you smile, I had some outside work done on the house recently and while outside with the lads doing the work and of course having a cup of tea, i actually shouted out to my husband, looking upwards, " You wait till I get there, I'm going to kill you for leaving me in such a mess here" can you believe it? the poor lads thought I'd gone bonkers. They are both catholics and said to me " you got your theology wrong there chrissie." I know that in this time of extreme sadness, grief and pain we just can't find it in us to smile let alone laugh. Giuls and I loved Laurel and Hardie films and the Marx Brothers and used to watch them and laugh at the stupid antics that they got up to and felt better for it. A laugh a day keeps the doc away. We can't see enough ahead to know how long our bereavement journey will take, and that must be a good thing surely? But I know this much love, we don't make this journey alone, God is with each of us on this hard journey, remember Exodus ? the cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night. There is no other people or race that can say, "For us, God divided the red sea, gave us the food of angels to eat, made water gush out of a rock,not one was feeble among them, oh and He gave them the Promised land. He does love you and me, I have been grafted on, I'm an adopted one. Our precious men have gone ahead of us. I had a dream a couple of months before Giuls got sick again, I saw him standing with Yeshua, they had their arms around each others waste with big smiles on their faces,
and I thought I heard Yeshua say, " I'm bringing him home soon, he will help me to prepare a place for you to come home too, one day daughter." I hope it was Him speaking to me.

Dear sheryl, if my words have upset you talking about faith in any way, please forgive me, I and many on this forum stand with you and with each other at this most horrible time in our lives and if we can give a word of hope and encouragement to each other, well that can only help us and not hinder. If and when you read this, whatever time of day or night I say, may the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord shine His face upon you, may He give you His Shalom.

God bless and write soon dear friend. Keep those chins up hey?

chrissie.

gumek
March 31st, 2012, 08:50
Hello again sheryl. I just wanted to let you know that I have found another Bereavement forum, they are here in the UK. I placed a post with them a couple of days ago, I was surprised to find 6 responses today in my mail box.
It is simply called Bereavement UK. It is a lovley colourfull and cheerfull web-page and even I can find my way around it. One of the ladies is also using the Merrywidows site. Well it all helps dosen't love? speak soon.

chrissie.

sdk
April 1st, 2012, 19:52
Hi Chrissie,

I just reading your responses. They are all very soothing and help when I am feeling low(which is most of the time). I had a nice experience today. We have a religious here in the states called Chabad. They are all over the world. Do you have them in the UK. They were dedicating a new torah and my daughter and son-in-law gave a donation in memory of Jim and I got to help the scribe write a letter in the torah. It was a happy moment and then when I was riding I started to cry and feel that Jim should have been there. I know he was there in spirit but I wanted him there in the flesh. That is how I feel most of the time. I know he watching down on me and is with me all the time, but when I go to sleep at night I need to feel him there so I can hug him and touch his face. I am still waiting for him and have asked god to send him to me just for a few minutes. Sometimes I think I am doing something wrong because I have not gotten a sign or anything.

I used to pray every night before I went to bed and it always made me feel better. I want to start again but I have not been able to do it yet.

Speak to you soon, Shalom

Sheryl

gumek
April 2nd, 2012, 03:24
Shalom sheryl, My heart goes out to you love,if it will help you some, this longing is something that won't go away for a while, and everyone of us is different, so hang on in there. I recieved two very kind and comforting posts on the forum about how our loved ones can see us and hear us, they know whats going on in our lives while wer'e still down here. I believe that they are praying for us, we don't know everything do we? In Gods Holy Word we have a rough idea of how things work but He hasn't given us the full picture, as yet, it would be too much for us to take in I think. Many of the supporters on this forum make it a daily choice to pray for each broken hearted person on this site , well that gives me strenght and comfort knowing that I am not alone. There are no real co-incidences only God ones, don't you reckon that too? (Sorry about my bad spelling).We all have been led to this forum to help each other. In helping others we help ourselves. God likes that, that's His way, isn't it love.

One of the senior members on site encouraged me to spend Saturday with the Lord to seek His presence, I did and though there were bucket loads of tears I did know in my spirit that God was holding me and healing me. There was anger in my heart toward God for taking Giuls from me, he was my soul mate, my teacher,the one who kept everything in perspective and he was the one who turned my life around, I was a young foolish girl when we met all those years ago, now I'm an getting old one. Giuls taught me so much and I miss him oh so much. God lovingly forgave me. And we all wish that we could know all the answers to the WHY'S don't we? But we just can't, not yet anyway.

If it will help you love, when the two forum members told me that Giuls is still watching over me, something was healed in my heart and I have felt as if someone has stood by my bed watching me as I have slept. It is odd that I was asleep but knew that someone was there. I couldn't wake up and I wasn't afraid. One of the members suggested that I ask God to allow Giuls to come to me in a dream, I have had dreams but I'm not sure if they were the one, if that makes sense? The Holy scriptures forbid us from seeking the dead through other sources, you know mediums and such, but I believe that we can speak to them through God, does that make sense? And so I now tell my hubby everything that's concerning me, through the Lord and of course the Lord God already knows it all anyway. God puts up with us though because He loves us and He is waiting and looking forward to receiving us home one day too.

It is 8.53 am here, I have to get myself ready for the day, a busy one today,the gym, the bank and lunch with a friend. I'm glad to know that your getting out and about love, and enjoying your new baby girl, it is good for us to try to do a little more each day and if we have days that we just can't be bothered, a chocolate day or some such day. One of my friends and I go out to the shops, we don't have a lot of money to spend on silly things, we call it our LIPSTICK DAY, at our age, both nearly 60, perhaps we should call it sensible shoes day. I hope that you will have GOOD days one day at a time. We are all here for you and each other, I am sorry if I go on so much about our Lord God in these posts, well to tell you the truth He has become like a husband to me and I cling to Him now and He never lets me down, and He is there for you too. I was taught of the stearness and anger of God, but although He is a Holy God He knows us inside and out and wants us to cling to Him in our darkest hour. For you and me, well!! that's about now I reckon, don't you love? May He make His face to shine upon you and may He give you His Shalom.

I hope to hear from you soon, sometimes I still can't find my way around this site, it's me not them, I'm still in the 20th century. God bless, and if you have more than one like me, keep ya chins up.

Chrissie.xxxxx

gumek
April 2nd, 2012, 04:02
Hello again, sorry I forgot to answer your question about the Chabad, I have never heard of them here in the UK. On Saturday I will be attending the Pasach at my sisters fellowship, she and her family attend this place of worship, they are taught the truth of Gods word, here their are Jew and gentile worshipers together, all believers in Yeshua. The reason I'm mentioning this is that with your permision I would like to request on your behalf and add your name to their prayer list. the ladies ministry is a caring one not a teaching and preaching one. The Rabbi there is a Jewish believer in Ysehua, he is a lovely gentle man of God and he is full of the Wisdom of God, my hubby loved both him and his wife. They are a lovely fellowship with a healthy fear and love for God and Yeshua.

Shalom

speak again soon. chrissie. xxxx

hazel
April 5th, 2012, 18:56
hi chrissie thanks for your message should be going to bed does everyone feel like this can't go until i'm exhausted sometimes it's 4 am lovely to have your message i want to give you and everyone a big hug on this site hope your day has not been too bad and your coping night hazel

sdk
April 5th, 2012, 21:40
Hazel,
I know the feeling of not being able to sleep. Somenights I just lie in bed with the lights snd TV on and sleep won't come even when I am exhausted. When Jim was alive had had a sleeping problem and he would always rb my back and it would help me t sleep. At night now I close my eyes and try to feel him rubbing my back. Then I get mad, start to yell how unfair all this is and some nights I just fall asleep from crying so hard. Today I went to work (I am now working two days a week and get up at 4:45am (after falling aslep at 3:00 am. My commute is then 1 and a half hours. I got home at 5:00 pm and just crawled into bed completely exhausted. I thought I would defintely fall asleep, but now it is 11:00 pm and sleep still will not come. I am now having a cup of coffee and will probably work on a needlepoint project I am doing for my grandaughter. Hope you got some sleep.

Sheryl

gumek
April 8th, 2012, 07:54
Hello Hazel, sorry i have just read your post to me, I have explained that i'm still trying to work things out on this site. sometimes I find things, hit and miss with me. How are you, did you spend easter with family? it's another anniversary over with, Easter. Spent good friday weeping, missed my man big time. He was Italian and cooked wonderful food at easter-time, he was raised as catholic so easter was a big thing to him. Oh Hazel when do we stop this weeping, when does the throbbing ache cease? was at a family Passover yesterday and they all produced more photo's of Giuls, more sadness, they mean well though. Is it normal to want to get home when out and about, crazy, it's as if I am expecting him to be sitting there when I get home.

Sorry once again for not answering sooner.

god bless and take care.

chrissie.

Clarabelle
April 8th, 2012, 13:41
Sheryl, Chrissie,

I've been following your posts on this thread and I just wanted to say Shalom and Happy Easter to both of you. We're all suffering so much. I think I've cried most of today and yesterday. It's the daft little things that set you off, isn't it?

I feel as if I know both of you. Sisters in grief?

Thinking of you tonight.

Lots of love, clare x

hazel
April 8th, 2012, 16:38
hi chrissie and sheryl how are you both it's been a hard time hasn't it my daughter came and said after lunch we should go out and i said i can't be bothered to get ready i just want to sit here and look at the wall and think of darren if only all our tears could bring them back i feel a mess and i look a mess and i really don't care when you were at the family gathering with all your family there i bet you felt alone and i can understand the feeling you just wanted to go home but it is your family that will help you through all this i think it's just when our loss is recent we just feel the need to sit on our own and just think about them.you both have some wonderful memories cooking italian food that's some achievement for a man i bet his food was delicious my darren could only do beans on toast perhaps the sun will come out tomorrow but their love is always shining down on you from heaven hazel

gumek
April 9th, 2012, 02:44
Hello clare,hazel and sheryl. We all managed to get through this season, another mountain climbed. Athough we couldn't meet up so to speak, we are in one spirit. Friday was a very sad day for me, just kept weeping, just missed my man soso much. saturday I was with family, they all live a long way from me so traveled there and spent the day with them, then back to the lonliness. Was at church yesterday in the morning, spent the rest of day alone and will be alone today.
Ladies, is it just me or do you also wonder how on earth we are going to live for the rest of our lives without our soul mates? I am not a negative person but I just can't see how I'm going to do this. Well meaning friends and family tell me that I will meet someone new, that is like a red rag to a bull. I have never known any other love, Giuls was it and I just don't know.

On one hand I wish the pain would stop, then will probably feel giulty for not greiving anymore, does anyone else feel this way?
Enough of this, I wish I could find the words to bring peace and comfort to you all, I know that this has been so so hard for us. Cal and Tom on the forum have helped when they said that our loved ones can hear us, maybe we will have them there helping us till we can move on, so to speak. I'm taking us all to heaven in prayer right now.......Amen

lots of love and kissesxxxx to all.

chrissie.

gumek
April 9th, 2012, 04:45
Hello Hazel, still thinking of you.

love and hugs

chrissie. xxx

gumek
April 9th, 2012, 04:47
Shalom Sheryl, just to say still thinking of you.

love and hugs

chrissie. xxx

gumek
April 9th, 2012, 04:48
Hello Clare, still thinking of you.

More hugs

chrissie. xxx

hazel
April 9th, 2012, 18:26
hi chrissie just to let you know i have been thinking of you over easter been trying not to get too sad it's hard i have been exhausting myself doing decorating to keep busy my cousin has bought me a rose bush to plant in darrens memory pehaps we can all do that a sweet scented rose in the garden for rememberence not that we need that to remember them but some roses have beautiful names speak to you another day love hazel

hazelharris
April 14th, 2012, 15:00
hi chrissie just read your reply to another and i thought to myself i wish i could have found you a year ago darren was in a sort of temporary remission this time lasy year and i would have been greateful to have found a friend like you to have been able to talk to no one knows do they unless they are unfortunately having to go through it and i wouldn't wish it on anyone the sheer hell of fighting an illness with a loved one and i think in our grief we go over and over the agony of it all i can remember the first time i walked into oncology and it shocked me it looked like an epidemic there were so many people there.when the doctor calls you in and you don't know how to put one foot infront of the other to go in and here the news. i imagined darren in my shop today sitting on the stairs in his checked shirt i even said shift a bit so i can get by and some days i feel there's this enormous magnet pulling us apart how have you been coping you have written some most moving words on this site i am so grateful to you on a good day i try to help others on this site but i feel inadiquate and i don't know if i am helping you have a wonderful gift in helping others thank you hazel

gumek
April 14th, 2012, 16:07
Hello Hazel, I know that this is such a hard time for us all and thank God we can spill it out to souls who know the pain. Thanks for your kind word love. Yes i do remember only to well all the fear on the faces of the waiting patients. Giuls had eight lots of chemo in the end all together, and the last two killed him, his oragans began to shut down, yes hazel we have to deal with and be healed of all that too, the loss of them and the suffering they went through, and us with them. I hope that what I am about to say wont upset you, but today I said to God as I cried buckets, Lord i know he's gone, i accept it, it was so so hard to do, I want to release him to go forward in his new spiritual life, I don't want to hold him back. I said to him that though right now it is killing me to do this, I have to. I will never be able to touch his face again in this life or kiss him or see his dark brown eyes that smiled when he laughed. I will have to wait till I get called home. This is killing me with greif. I tell you this cos i believe that we have to let them go, but only in the right time and that will be different for all of us. Please forgive me if my words have hurt you Hazel. I will now speak to Giuls only through the Lord, He is now my comfort and He will help me through this and He will help you when you are ready too. He is the healer of broken hearts, I don't know why they had to go, i don't know why they had to suffer so much, but this do know, through suffering and brokenness we all grow and become better humans, this forum is evedence of that, does any of this make any sense love?

I will be going up to bed soon, I will take you, sheryl and clare with me to the Lord in prayer, i ask Him to take all your pain and burdens into His hands and to take and hold us in His arms.

Hope to hear from you soon, nite nite and God bless.xxxx chrissie.

hazelharris
April 16th, 2012, 10:22
hi sheryl thanks for your messages are you really going to new york with clara when we all manage to get through this we ought to make a survivors club i lost my two best friends 2 years ago and now i think of you all as my dear friends when we suffer so much our faith can be shaken when you think why them when they were such good people but God is good as in his way he has bought us all together to help in our grief when we needed it he is with us.thinking of you today love hazel

hazelharris
April 19th, 2012, 13:47
hi chrissie i read your message on roos page you are having a relly bad day i don't know how to send a personal message i will look into it to see if i can i am going now hold on if you want to send a personal message to me i will be able to answer it i am so sending my love to you i know it's not enough want to give you a big hug to and wipe away your tears hazel

gumek
April 23rd, 2012, 03:48
I found this today on one of Rachels posts by Colleen Cora Hitchcock.

TO ALL WHO ARE BROKEN HEARTED, may this bring us all some comfort and peace.

And if I go while your still here...............
Know that I live on, vibrating to a different measure
Behind a veil you cannot see through
You willn't see me, so you must have faith
I wait for the time when we can soar together again
both aware of each other
Until then, live life to the fullest!
When you need me, just whisper my name in your heart
I will be there.

much love. chrissie. ps may these words be to each of us, as from our loves xx

hazelharris
April 23rd, 2012, 03:53
beautiful chrissie hazelxxx

gumek
April 23rd, 2012, 04:01
hello darling,how are you taday? Tears tears tears today.Chrissie.xxxx

hazelharris
April 23rd, 2012, 12:54
hi not good today had a letter from the solicitors and it's threw me down again they are saying darrens letter to me is a forgery and they have put my caravan in darrens estate they want everything solicitor said if i go to court it will cost me 10 grand if i lose 20 i can't let them get away with it can i sorry to be so down today love to you hazelxxx

gumek
April 23rd, 2012, 13:04
Hello Hazel love, i just read your last post, i wish i could give some legal advice, what kind of people are these family members? I just don't get it.
I am so so sorry love that on top of all ya heartache you have these soan so's to deal with too. I'm here if you want to rant, I don't know what else to say to help you. If it is OK with ya I'm sending you a private mail if you want to ring me love.

chrissie. xx

tom-fisherman
April 23rd, 2012, 14:29
Shalom in Yeshua Hazel, don't be too disheartened by this letter from their solicitors.

This is what happens in this stupid legal system of ours. The other side asks for and makes outrageous demands. It is an game during which they (the solicitors) try to justify the legal bills they intend charging the parties concerned. They try to test the resolve of the other party.

What did your solicitor say?

All things in His wonderful hands
Tom

hazelharris
April 23rd, 2012, 16:10
thanks tom chrissie and cheryl they are saying darrens letter to me is a forgery they have put my caravan in darrens estate which i bought and they will not negosiate so i have to go to court 10 grand if i win 20 if i lose i asked if they would consider what darren would have wanted and we send all the money to charity rather than them if i can't win it would have been a better outcome i am just doing what he would have wanted and like i said he didn't even like them but no they said it.s nothing to do with me
maralyn was kind to talk to me today they said i have a good case but couldn't give me any indication if i would win as they can't get all the facts and thats understandable if i lose in court i will have to pay all their costs the justice system is appauling
i will be down for a day or two and will pick myself up nodoubt i am trying to concentrate on what poor roo is going through tonight instead he will be having a harder time than me thankyou everyone it so comforts me to have such friends and support from you all hazelxxx

sdk
April 23rd, 2012, 19:50
Hazel,
I know legal matters can be so hard. Here in the states the laws have rapidly been changing so issues like your are handled in a different and more productive way. Yes we are all thinkig of Roo and he will be in my thoughts tommorrow as well.

Hugsxxxx

sheryl

gumek
April 24th, 2012, 03:20
Hello Hazel love, be with in me prayers today for Roo and for you too.

ugs. chrissie. xx

dawn21
May 9th, 2012, 16:22
Hi chrissie sorry i havnt been in touch I started new job so been working alot of hours and so havnt managed to get on line. hope you are ok and have your new computer up and running.I have been thinking of you all even though i havnt been on line and i didnt want you to think i had forgotton you. My head feels like its bursting trying to absorb information from my job, feel like im in a whirl but will get there, the ladies are really nice and it was nice to get out of the house and mix a little and a relief that i will be able to pay bills. anyway you take good care of yourself love fom dawn x x x x

gumek
August 28th, 2012, 05:23
Hello To All, Hazel, Tom, Cal, J's Daughter, Clare, Sheryl.

I Hope You Are All Well And Blessed. I Have Been Seeking God If Itstime To Move On From Our Forum, The Words That Came To Me Were, This Season Is Complete. Tthis Is Sad For Me But I Have To Go With The Spirits Guiding Hand And Do As He Leads.

Some Of You Have Become Goods Friends, More Like Family And I Want To Thank You All With All My Heart For All Your Love And Support, I Haven't Ever Recieved Such Kindness Even From Those Close To Me,s I Thank God For You. I Will Fromm Time To Time Continue To Read Posts And Pray, That The Lord Wants Continued And I Would Greatly Value All Your Continued Prayers.

This Journey Of Grief As By No Means Come To Its Completion As Yet But As All Of Yourselves I Am Heading In The Right Direction, I Hope That You Will All Understand This.

So My Dear Friends, I Love You And Thank You, You Will Always Be In My Heart And Prayers, May God Shed Upon You All His Mighty Blessings.

Love And Huge Hugs, Chrissie Umek. Xxxxx

cal821
August 28th, 2012, 09:52
Chrissie I'm very sorry to see you go.. I hope that you have been able to find comfort in your time here.... I wish you only the best that your new life can offer.. Please keep in touch and let us know how your are doing from time to time.. and know that your advice.. comforting and caring has helped more people than you know in your time here...Your an Angel Chrissie

Please take care..

Cal821( Dave )

hazelharris
August 28th, 2012, 12:42
my dear wonderful chrissie you have been a sister to me throughout all the grief we have walked hand in hand helping one another along the way i thought you would always be here for us you have been an inspiration a guiding hand a shoulder we could cry on always there with your understanding and help i will feel lost without you
this is what this site is all about someone always there to pick you up when our lives are shattered a friend in the dark when all around seems like hell until the day comes when we can face life again on our own
i should rejoyce you have found your way into the light i am so happy for you even though i will miss you more than you know you have helped so many people you are a true gift from Godl may he bless you all your life
hazelxxxxx

hazelharris
August 28th, 2012, 14:30
for my dear friend chrissie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DloYHlh8dhE&feature=related

j's daughter
August 28th, 2012, 16:09
Message deleted.