PDA

View Full Version : My lovely wife June:

stuart61
February 28th, 2011, 14:42
I not only lost a wife, but a best friend. Everyday we had a good laugh, I miss that the most.
I took early retirement due to ill health and June retired just over two years ago when she was sixty.
We went on holiday at least three times a year, and came back from Egypt on the 11th December 2010 but died suddenly on the 30th December 2010.
I meet my wife ten years ago and we were married for seven years I moved up to Newcastle from the North West to be with her as she was working and I wasn't. We both left our other halves to be together as it was love from the first day to the last.
Her family have all ways treated me as one of them and have been very good to me and visit me at least once a week and I also have good friend here and in the North West.
Despite that I feel alone and empty some days like today so low it's hard to cope, but I'll have to. I wish I could have told her how much I loved her before she died but it was so sudden. I'm sure she knew anyway.

ScottyGa
March 21st, 2011, 20:53
Stuart - I am new to this site, but it is coming up on 3 years since my wife died suddenly and unexpectedly. Though the ages are different, (she was 39), I don't think that really matters much if at all because in the end the loss is still devastating.

It sounds like June was a lot like Michelle. Wish you the best.

Scott

zoeoe
March 28th, 2011, 02:39
Hello:
You were the only people on this forum who had lost partners; I lost mine two and a half months ago. He just turned 42, and we had been dealing with cancer for a few years. It was not pretty, so best left unsaid and will never leave my mind what we went though.
It is the terrible lonliness and anger that I deal with now. Mostly lonliness. We had no children. I was hoping to find a chat room. I have been to otrib and groww, but they are not always there.-Z