PDA

View Full Version : Where do you thing you'll go...

trick-r-treat
August 1st, 2007, 22:31
Where do you think you'll go when your time comes? Do you think there is a heaven and a hell, or do you make your transition into another world?

sandmike123
August 3rd, 2007, 06:51
I am not sure of what my thoughts are on this but my stepdad believes we live in hell and everyone goes to heaven they die. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Taggart
August 23rd, 2007, 19:07
I realize many people have specific beliefs on this, but I personally don't know, and I don't really have any specific expectations.

It would be wonderful to move on to an experience that was a relief from the suffering of this world, of course.

nangel78
September 10th, 2007, 12:24
I think it will definitely be elsewhere that is for sure. I am not sure where, but I do believe there is something beyond this.

echos
September 10th, 2007, 20:30
I will be just sittin around with all the relatives in the woods,around a campfire, and all the animals we have lost in our lives together will be there. And of course we will be eating my favorite potato salad:D

Calypso
September 16th, 2007, 20:49
I don't know for sure, I guess no one does, but I've never really believed in life after death. That said, I hope I'm wrong. There are many loved ones I want to see again.

ANDY M 1962
November 14th, 2008, 10:23
i believe you go and never come back my mother passed away 38 years ago and brother 3 weeks ago what ever next a awful 12 months in a state and dont know what happens next how do you ever get over this i dont think so

Rachele
November 14th, 2008, 22:11
That's alot of loss Andy, so sorry for your pain. I struggle with this concept. I hope there is something more. My fear you die and are nothing, put in the ground and only a memory, as everyone grieves for you. If there is something more, I hope I realize it before my whole life passes me by while I greive and fear the end. I know if there is an afterlife, I will not be going to hell. I give love and help to many people here on earth.

Rachele
November 17th, 2008, 20:36
His Little Lady, I know the feeling the not knowing and the unanswered questions are driving me mad too. You probrably have many questions about the Why's he took his life and the where is he. I have questions about why the doctors failed to act on my mom's condition and not diagnosing/treating her symptoms the way any doctor should have done. The result, her death. It's hard to live with that injustice and the not being able to say goodbye.

The notion that energy does not die is so appealing. I can explain it but i want to believe it. I have have had songs, object signs related only to my mom happen at times that made me think the possiblilty exists. I have been to see mediums, reputable one of course and that was convincing also. Then, I worry how could it be and how could I know for certain. Just want to know mom is ok and that we will all be ok when it's our time to go. Once again, it's hard to begin to live when a significant person in my life is gone just like that. No verbal exchanges to talk to my mom, just watching her die on a ventalitor at the age of 65. Not what I ever imagined. I'm sure you too never imagined your significant other would kill himself. So hope we can find comfort and peace for our broken hearts and souls. Hugs,Rachele

Rachele
November 18th, 2008, 21:12
Join the club. I too obssess over things that cannot be rationized. It's my nature to do so. It does sound like you have had some signs to me. I have not had any flickering lights though. My understanding from books on spirtuality and afterlife, is that the spirit choices the way they give signs, what signs, how and when they give them. I have seen Pychic John Edward. I did not get a reading but what I did witness being there, told me something real was going on. I did get a reading by someone trained by John Edward in a mini group reading. Also, I have found a spiritualist church that has mediums there who do readings monthly. The first time, I did not know what to expect if anything but I was amazed and nothing negative has ever come out to me in all the readings I've had. Luckily, it wasn't expensive. A mere $20. I did find out about the organization, their expertise and training before making an appointment. So that's why I say to find someone reputable. You may want to start with a spiritualist organization. What I mean is don't just go to any place or person adverstising readings. FYI, whether your religious or not, just say a few words that you be protected in the light, if you choose to go. I know what you mean about not having the person here physically. That's the true loss to us and yes I do see someone to help me with my grief, so good luck with that. Hugs Rachele

mrspooh
November 21st, 2008, 14:50
where ever we go Iam not worried just as long as I get to be with my beautful son who died in september 08 so we can be together.

Dancer
November 25th, 2008, 09:30
Iím going to share a wonderful dream I had. The result of it was that I am no longer afraid of death.

I have long red hair, hated it as a kid but love it now. In my dream I was a beautiful mare running in a pasture, my red mane flying, and all around me people were playing and having picnics. Then I was hitch up to a cart and took people for a canter around the pasture. Then everyone began to leave as it was getting late. I was alone in the field, it was getting very dark and I was hungry and thirsty. I never felt so alone in all my life, I was beginning to think I had imagined all the people and the children. It got colder and just when I thought I might die a man appear out of nowhere and said, ďCome on old girl itís time to go home.Ē He led me over the pasture towards a stable with a light shining in the window, took me inside and covered me with a blanket and put some food and water out for me. Just as he was leaving he said, ďGet a good rest, youíre back out there tomorrow.Ē

Iím afraid it might have lost something in the telling. But the important thing is how it made me feel when I awoke, I had tears running down my face and I never felt so euphoric in all my life. Iím not a religious person but I have never forgot that dream and it gives me so much comfort.