PDA

View Full Version : The Inner Soul & Spiritualism

Adela Andrei
July 29th, 2010, 08:06
Does what we see or believe come from our deepest darkest fears that is our inner soul. Inner self is the Cosmic truth and non-perishable. The inner self is on its Cosmic journey until full purification of the inner self occurs. Here is a book that holds a mirror to your inner soul, and brings it to where you can touch it, feel it and polish it. http://bit.ly/mq3Px

Brok Born
September 20th, 2011, 05:29
Hello

Spirituality is knowing one's 'self', our real purpose of life, and our relationship with the God. It is a unique relationship A connection with something beyond the universe we live in. The inner spirit is the only reality. The inner self is distinct from the outer self or the physical self.

Thanks a lot.
Brok Born

Aquarius
October 12th, 2011, 05:00
What does spirituality mean to me? Well, because God and the Angels are spirit – the same as the essence of our own being – to my mind they are connected with spirituality rather than religions. But what is spirituality? To me it means nothing more than an awareness of the most fundamental understanding of our true being which is that we are a great deal more than our physical bodies, that in truth we are spirit and soul who from time to time find themselves temporarily encased in matter. From this outlook on life the rest falls into place quite naturally.

Religions, not one but all of them, are on the periphery of my life rather than being its main focus. It’s just that occasionally my inner guide and Master, my intuition, draws my attention to one or the other, because some of the Ancient Wisdom that has come directly from the Source of our being is meant to be gleaned from it. Since the beginning of human life on this planet and throughout the ages, this wisdom has been presented to our race in ever changing forms and through a great variety of channels. I am one of them and so – at least potentially – are you. Having been a free spirit thus far, I have every intention of remaining that way. Over the years, I have developed into an interested observer of life who enjoys picking the best from all the belief systems our world has ever known, so it can be shared with all those who are interested in it.

Somebody once asked me: ‘What – not who – are you?’ My reply was then, as it will always be: ‘I am a very ordinary person and a beloved child of the Universe, the same as the trees and the Stars, just the same as you and everybody else.’

From ‘Healers and Healing’ (http://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?articleID=275)

With love and light,
Aquarius