PDA

View Full Version : The Ocean

Taggart
July 19th, 2007, 17:41
Do you feel drawn to the ocean? I think lots of people do and this is why waterfront property is so popular.

I think walking in the surf is very relaxing and for some, I think it's kind of spiritual.

What do you think?

sandmike123
July 19th, 2007, 21:47
For me it is the sounds of the waves and birds..... The people laughing on the beach, the sand in your toes.....

nangel78
July 20th, 2007, 19:58
I love the ocean in Hawaii. It is absolutely beautiful and clear.

Taggart
July 22nd, 2007, 11:04
For me it is the sounds of the waves and birds..... The people laughing on the beach, the sand in your toes.....

The sound of the surf is very relaxing to me, too. I love having the window open in a hotel room on a vacation and hearing that sound as I'm falling asleep and when I wake up.

lilyflower_1978
July 27th, 2007, 18:21
I can't say that I am drawn to the ocean. I have seen it and thought it was beautiful to look at but I don't wish or have the need to live by or be by the ocean constantly. Maybe it is my fear of large bodies of water but in general I'm more of a woodsy person. I love walking in the quiet forest and seeing the life that is there. That's where I feel home.

Taggart
August 6th, 2007, 08:18
I'm not very interested in traveling on ships. I love being on the coast, looking at large bodies of water but the thought of a sinking ship is very troubling to me.

I think I may have inherited that sort of phobia from my mother.

katharina
December 13th, 2007, 07:36
Do you feel drawn to the ocean? I think lots of people do and this is why waterfront property is so popular.

I think walking in the surf is very relaxing and for some, I think it's kind of spiritual.

Oh yes, I absolutely adore the ocean. When we go to the shore, I always try to get an oceanfront room so that I can see and hear it from the hotel room. I could sit for hours and just stare at it and it's totally relaxing.

tater03
December 13th, 2007, 08:41
I really love everything about the ocean. I wish I lived closer to it but sadly I live near one of the great lakes. I just love the sound of it at night when you are trying to sleep. To me it is so calmiing.

Jewel
December 14th, 2007, 12:35
I definitely feel drawn to the ocean. I live about two miles away, and it's really helpful to me, because I can go there at any time I want and just relax. My only complain is that sometimes it's a bit too windy for me. :)