The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 27th, 2012, 15:13

Hello again, just mopping up tears, sitting in a puddle again of tears.
I have never heard any of the above before, can you show me in scripture Tom. Also that is right, the Jews in Jesus's time didn't kill Him, and not all of us that call ourselves Christian, believe in replacement theoligy. ( sorry bad spelling) Jesus came to the earth for one purpose, to die for our sins. He could have stopped it at any time, He gave His life for us all. Thank God He didn't change His mind, where would we all be today? Please forgive me if I have caused offence.

Chrissie.
Old March 28th, 2012, 04:58

Shalom in Yeshua Chrissie, thank you for your comments and have replied to your e-mail and sent the links you asked for.

Can I ask you and anyone else to ask any further questions you have on theology by e-mail or personal messages. The reason I ask is that I don't want to go into such detail on this forum as my aim here is to comfort, support and assure those suffering with the loss of their loved ones, and to assure them that death is not the end only the beginning.

You are in my prayers
God bless you
Tom
Old January 22nd, 2014, 18:42

bumped up to reread
Old June 12th, 2015, 09:24

The Age of Aquarius is the age of truth. Now that we have reached it, God’s wisdom and truth are flowing ever more forcefully from the loving heart of the Universe, the Source of all being, into the hearts and souls of those who are open and ready to receive it. And I rejoice that in the new age none of us will ever again be required to believe anything blindly. Naturally, this also applies to my writings. The Bible tells us in John 14:2: ‘In my Father’s house are many rooms [mansions]. If it were not so, I would have told you.’ In the traditional versions of the Scriptures rooms was translated into meaning mansions. However, I prefer the wording of the Lamsa Bible, which uses the word ‘rooms’. For me, this comes closer to what the Jesus legend was trying to convey to our world, namely that there are many different levels of existence in our Father/Mother’s house and each one is filled with Its presence, which is love.

The Father’s house is the heart of the whole of Creation and that indeed has many rooms and therefore plenty of space for every spirit and soul and also for all the belief systems our world ever experienced. We alone can decide which one is still the right one for us or whether our spiritual understanding has already grown beyond the perceptions of religious institutions and organisations. It is true that the answers to all our questions are known within. This is because every human heart is an essential and integral part of the great Universal heart, the dwelling place of our Highest or God Self and that is the only place on this Earth where truthful answers can be found.

From Earth’s Vibrations Are Changing

With love – Aquarius

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old June 21st, 2015, 07:46

Who knows, dear Hazel? Maybe one of these days Tom signs in and tells us what he makes of my interpretation of the meaning of ‘My Father’s Mansions’. Maybe he’ll surprise us by being more open than you are to the new knowledge that is now flowing from the Highest levels into the heart and soul of humankind, to help us move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Who knows?

His name tells me that Tom could be a bit of a natural philosopher. He may well be capable of recognising that the new spiritual knowledge we are now receiving represents in no way a threat to the old religions of our world. Maybe he can see that all of it is merely an extension, enhancement and enlargement of the ancient themes, and that this is part of a natural process of renewing them through an improved understanding of the realities that lie beyond the horizons of earthly life.

With love – Aquarius

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old July 7th, 2015, 08:39

‘And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.’

Friedrich Nietzsche

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 24th, 2016, 11:05

insults as always from Aquarius please disregard his message on Toms wonderful post Tom was on here many years with the sole purpose of helping others in grief which he did by TALKING,and CARING, and just being there to help friends in need he went to the extreme in giving his time to save those in despair and at times suicidal and that's what this site was always about.I doubt whether Tom would ever agree with all the rhetoric from Aquarius and saying that perhaps he would take on board what my mind is not open to but I respect Tom too much to comment other than to say I doubt it very much x
Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:08

re posted x