The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 5th, 2019, 07:35

From 'War And Peace Among Nations'

I Can See Clearly Now

Can God Be Weighed And Measured?

During their earthly self’s state of spiritual ignorance human beings cannot help coming to the conclusion that there is no God and there cannot be one because no proof and tangible evidence of its existence that can be weighed and measured are found anywhere. Yet, because God is in everything, we could not be further from the truth. We can see this for ourselves as soon as our higher nature has woken from its slumber. If we then ask ourselves whether God can be weighed and measured, the answer is a loud and clear: ‘Yes!’ To find the evidence we could have been seeking for a long time, all we have to do is take any object in our world and weigh and measure it. What we are then holding in our hands is a small piece of God and Goddess, the same as we ourselves are as well as anything that can or cannot be weighed and measured.

All our world’s material entities are part of the feminine aspect of the Divine, the Goddess, astrologically represented by the elements Earth and Water. They came into being by the power of the creative ideas, Fire, and the thought processes, Air, of the abstract and invisible masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, God. In this manner everything that already exists in the whole of Creation was once created and is constantly re-created and maintained by God and Goddess, peacefully and harmoniously working together and responding to each other. Everything that exists is their child, a manifestation of them and therefore their Son/Daughter. Numerologically, the Divine Trinity is expressed by 1 = the Sun, masculine, invisible, abstract, active and outgoing, God. 2 – the Moon, feminine, visible, passive and receptive. 1 + 2 = 3 = their child, the Universal Christ who is the Light of all lights. The Sun in the sky above us is but one of its many physical manifestations and so is the rest of the whole of Creation.

Gemini represents the earthly logical and analytical mind of the small self. Detached from its soft and sensitive feeling side, the soul, this mind is cold and crystal clear in its perceptions and analyses. For as long as its vision is firmly focused on daily life and the concerns of the Earth its understanding remains extremely limited. The earthly mind is a jittery and nervous part of our being that is doubtful and all too easily frightened. This is greatly relieved when during one of our lifetimes in Gemini we learn to tap into the energies of our Sun sign’s polar opposite in the zodiac, Sagittarius. Its most endearing qualities are unbounded faith and trust, but unless they are handled with circumspection these characteristics all too easily deteriorate into gullibility. The gift of a great abundance of joy and hope are another aspect of our ebullient and expansive super-conscious faculties of our Highest or God Self.

Credulity has been one of the main problems of the Piscean Age. This is hardly surprising when one considers that Jupiter co-rules Pisces in tandem with mystic, dreamy and otherworldly – but beware! also devious and deceptive – Neptune. The combined energies of these two planets produced a perfect setting for something as monumental as the Jesus legend. Considering that it was provided by courtesy of the foresight and wisdom of God’s great plan of life, it’s no wonder that it held its spell on so many for such a long time.

By getting the churches to insist that the Jesus story is based on historical facts, its spiritual and mystical components, i.e. the higher esoteric meaning and symbolism behind the tale’s surface words, were hidden away. That with the passing of time they almost got lost altogether was the Angels’ ingenious way of hiding God’s face from us, for as long this was necessary for the unfolding of the great plan of life. However, with the approach of the Age of Aquarius the time had come that the veil of secrecy should be removed and the scales slowly be taken from humankind’s eyes.

The deeper we are moving into the new age, the more of us are getting rid of the spiritual blinds that for such along time kept us from understanding God’s nature and our own, as well as our relationship with the Divine. Oh wonder and miracle, they can be seen quite clearly again:

I can see clearly now, the rain has gone.
I can see all obstacles in my way.
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright, bright Sun-shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone.
All of the bad feelings have disappeared.
Here is the rainbow I’ve been praying for.

Look all around, there’s nothing but blue skies.
Look straight ahead, nothing but blue.
I can see clearly now, the rain has gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.

Johnny Nash

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old February 6th, 2019, 07:28

Present Events On The Earthly Plane

Part One

Many of you by now are aware that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. It is through the thinking and behaviour patterns you developed in the course of many lifetimes, each one of you for a long time has been doing their share of making it that way. Because of this all of you together are responsible for the present sad state of your world. Yet, those who are reading these words may have reached the major turning point of their spiritual development which they have been waiting for a long, long time. With the knowledge the Angels and I are bringing you we are laying the tools into everyone’s own hands for making this earthly lifetime into one that is different from all those experienced up to now.

The law of life is love and for those whose inner eyes have opened and are therefore ready to act on the wisdom before them, the present earthly sojourn is filled with countless opportunities for paying the spiritual debts with the people around them as well as your whole world. Every one of you, without exception, is offered plenty of chances for making good where you sinned against the law of life during the lessons of the early parts of your earthly education. There is no need to get unduly upset about the things you did in the past and for the crimes that were committed, many of them in the name of a God you did not yet understand. Every part of it has been an essential ingredient of My great evolutionary plan of life, to help you and your world to learn from your own experiences and through this grow in wisdom and understanding. But this is not meant to continue indefinitely.

The time will come on the Earth when the last one of you has woken from their spiritual slumber and gradually matures into spiritual adulthood. When you have reached that stage of your development, you freely and willingly wish to do everything you can to put things right in your world and treat Mother Earth, your host for a time, with the respect and love she so richly deserves. You will then be treading the path of the mysteries and to enable you to do this successfully, you need to take good care of every aspect of your being as well as your surroundings. In all your endeavours seek to create peace and harmony and aim to be precise in your thinking, for this is the foundation on which the whole of spirit life is built.

Rest assured that whenever one of you is doing their best, the Angels and I are only too happy to do the rest. And the time has come when aspiring healers and lightbringers, through the power of their thoughts and with the help of their inner guidance, are going to be taught by the Angels and Me how to tap into and wisely work with the power of My healing magic that is part of the positive stream of consciousness of your world. Every one of you possesses psychic gifts, at least in seedform, that are waiting to be developed. This is an essential preliminary to gaining access to the gifts of My Christ power, which for some time has been coming alive in ever more human hearts and souls.

Many things that still have to happen in your world appear to be terrible on the surface. In spite of this, wise ones are capable of keeping their peace because they appreciate that what they are seeing is necessary for the clearing out process of some of humankind’s most ancient individual and collective karmic debts that have been waiting for a long time to be redeemed. Everything that is presently taking place is also an essential part of the breaking down of the old order. The events have the purifying and cleansing effect on humankind’s earthly mind that is required to bring about the opening of its heart centre. As you are living in times with an ever speeding up pace of scientific and technological progress, it is of great importance to see to it that your earthly mind does not become so powerful that it takes over your whole being, as this can cause the closing down of your heart centre.

The wise ones who are toiling by day and night behind the scenes on the higher and highest levels of life on humankind’s behalf are aware of its difficulties. They have always been working hard on opening of human hearts, for they are part of the Universe’s great loving and compassionate heart. The more widely yours opens the better the Angels and Masters can use you as a channel through which the blessing and healing power of My love can flow into your world. This is how in every human heart the spark of My light eventually stirs from its slumber. It is born each time one of you brings forth, from deep within their own being, their highest, best and noblest characteristics.

At the moment of their conception, every human being inherits these qualities from Me. Developing and working with them is the only way of salvation that has ever been available to the human race. The awakening of the Christ spirit in you and working with it is its true and only redeemer. So, go forth with thankfulness in your heart for the Divine wisdom and truth that for some time by now has been flowing with increasing strength into the individual and collective consciousness of your world. As the Angels and I promised you in the Jesus legend, greater miracles than the ones described in this tale you shall see. In due course, the Angels and I will be able to work them through each and every one of you.

But before this can happen, many of humankind’s outstanding oldest karmic obligations are outstanding and waiting for their redemption. That’s why more suffering is still necessary and has to be endured by you and your world. But I promise you that it will not take long until you will be able to see with much greater clarity plenty of evidence of how My Divine will and power, love and wisdom are at work and spreading everywhere on the earthly plane. There is no need for shying away from anything that comes your way. All will be well in the end, I assure you.

Wise ones appreciate that what they used to think of as being in the Heavens above and therefore infinitely removed from them, is actually within them. This is how every human being has a strong affinity with every level of life, from the lowest up to the highest. On the physical and mental, etheric and spiritual level identical life atoms are as much present in each one of you as they are in spheres far away from the Earth. And within each one of you there is a connection with the energies and influences of the planets, not only of your solar system but also all others in the whole of Creation.

There are many in earthly life who have chosen their present lifetime not to play the role of the pleasure seeker but for helping humankind’s spiritual progress in some way. That’s why they have no time for endlessly attending meetings and workshops or ostentatiously doing good works. It’s their very presence that brings joy and comfort to those around them, for example the families into which they were born and those where they are attending to the duties of parenthood. And whatever your present occupation may be, your best work is done when you are true to your real nature as a son/daughter of God and provide comfort and love, warmth and light for every flower that blooms in the garden of your life, wherever you may find yourself.

After all, you are a spark of the Divine, of Me, a chip off the old block, as you might say. From love you have come and to love you are returning. Through the Jesus legend the Angels and I to this day are providing your world with many demonstrations of what can be achieved when the power and glory of My love, the Christ love, comes alive in human hearts and manifests itself as light that gradually grows powerful enough to radiate it into the farthest and remotest corner of My Creation, to wherever it is needed.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 7th, 2019, 08:13

Present Events On The Earthly Plane – Part Two

The Divine Trinity In You

To this day it comes as a surprise for many in your world that the Divine Trinity is something quite different from the way it was presented to you during the six thousand years of patriarchy. In keeping with My great plan it held sway over your world for wise educational purposes. You will be glad to hear that this sad chapter of humankind’s development has definitely run its course, now that the Age of Aquarius is with you. This age, in sharp contrast with the previous one, is the age of wisdom and truth. By now they are flowing into increasing numbers of human hearts and souls that have opened and therefore are ready to receive them intuitively, directly from the Angels and Me.

The time has come for telling you that the Divine Trinity consists of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me. I am their only born Son/Daughter, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, the Sun of all Suns and Light of all Lights. In Me God and Goddess are inseparable and the same is true for you. The physical aspect of your existence is the outermost edge of My Creation. Although you in that world you appear in the role of woman or man and you tend to think of yourself in that way, because you are sparks of Me all My powers and characteristics are also in you. That’s why the masculine/feminine and spirit/soul are in every one of you and, like in Me, they cannot be separated from each other. As above, so below!

The Angels and Masters around My throne are in charge of the great plan of life and the whole of the Angelic hierarchy is its executor. As soon as the Christ-consciousness within you is stimulated and wakes from its slumbering state, you begin to respond to the emanations of My light. You do not have to be particularly intellectual or clever for this. If anything, an over-developed earthly mind can be a serious obstacle that keeps the door to your superconscious faculties firmly closed. You then have difficulties grasping the existence of other more highly evolved worlds and their beings in the spirit realm on the higher and highest aspects of life that have much higher vibrations than the earthly ones.

It is for this reason that some of your scientists are struggling with this concept and they fail to understand that the spirit realm is of the greatest importance for everything that happens on their plane of life. Without its spiritual background there would be no Earth and no other planets that can be seen by earthly eyes and telescopes, no matter how powerful they may be, anywhere in the whole of the created world. They would simply not exist. For as long as the door to the superconscious faculties of people with this lack of vision remains closed, they will find it impossible to comprehend anything that requires peering beyond the ends of their noses and reaches above their limited horizons.

Whenever wise ones encounter people like this, they know that the best way of dealing with them is to patiently wait for their awakening to happen and meanwhile respecting and loving them just the way they are. Wise ones have no difficulties with this because they are aware that every human eventually reaches the developmental point when they too understand that the Universe is teeming with life that is invisible to earthly eyes. And that’s the way all of you in the end are going to learn how to treat the whole of humankind. Why not start now by being as tolerant and compassionate, kind and loving as you can in all your encounters, especially when coming across your younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind? And because your imagination is a powerful tool, whatever kind of experiences may still have to come your way, take care not to create obstacles in your mind where in truth there aren’t any. Each time you think of the young souls around you and imagine the way they one day surely will be, you are helping them to bring their higher evolved state about.

Your imagination is part of Mine and in both of us it is the source of the creative process. In Mine I am constantly holding the whole of My Creation and each one of you exists in it somewhere as a minute creature that has something of Me in it. This means that is also has the power of growing and evolving into a more beautiful and perfect being, i.e. one who is whole and holy, and whose consciousness and understanding is at all times expanding. I am spirit/soul, God/Goddess, masculine/feminine, all in one and inseparable and so is each one of you, My beloved children of the Earth, for you are sparks of Me and contain My seeds. And in the fullness of time you will be able to grasp that every one of My seed atoms within you, even in its initial state, contains the whole of the Universe.

And when you have spiritually matured sufficiently you not only wish that your friends and family but the whole of humankind and your world should find everlasting health, happiness and peace, the power is within you to do something about it and to ensure that it happens regardless of what events may still have to take place on the physical plane of life. Besides, every one of you possesses psychic powers and in many of you they already developing very well. Your intuition is part of this. The Angels and I have always been trying to communicate with you through it. We always have been the small still voice of your conscience that knows the way of all things and never leads you astray. Whenever in the past you ignored My calling, it was to your detriment. Yet, once you realise what kind of a gift your intuition truly is, you will never want to do anything without us.

With our guidance and under our protection you will eventually be walking the pathway of your life feeling utterly safe and at peace because you know you are always doing the right things. This does not stop when you leave the earthly plane behind and your explorations and studies are taking you onto ever higher levels of My Creation. But before this can happen, your earthly personality with its physical body and mind, spirit and soul through clean living and thought processes needs to be transformed by you into a pure white temple where kindness and goodness rule supreme. Only then can the light of My Spirit fill your whole being and shine through you to touch and heal everything you come into contact with.

My message to those who are struggling with pain and suffering and who are thoroughly weary of everything Earth life has to offer, is: just keep on keeping on. Reach out for the hands of the Angels and Me, so we can help you work your way through the last ones of your karmic debts. You are safe and no harm will ever come to you, for we are with you and will never leave you. Your spirit and soul are indestructible and nothing and nobody can destroy them. And I would like every one of you, My beloved children of the Earth, to know that as sparks of Me there is nothing too high or too great that you – with our help – cannot achieve in the end.

I am your Highest Self and the more the Christ aspect of your nature takes over your small earthly self, the easier it becomes for the Angels and Me to work through you. Performing similar healing miracles and even greater ones like those I showed you in the Jesus legend are then quite on the cards. The healing Angels will gladly work a miracle for you when the last one of your karmic debts has been redeemed. Alas, this can only be done through finding yourself for a sufficient length of time at the receiving end of the suffering you once caused others. So be patient and work on developing a positive and constructive attitude towards your existence. You will not fail if you combine this with good, kind and loving activities in earthly life and exemplary behaviour towards every lifeform that shares your world with you. That’s when the healing Angels in co-operation with the Lords or Angels of Karma are sure to decide that for you a healing miracle is justified.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 8th, 2019, 08:38

Present Events On The Earthly Plane – Part Three

Nearer My God To Thee

Section 1

Grasping the meaning of the spiritual knowledge that for quite some time has been flowing ever more forcefully into the individual and collective consciousness of your world is different from merely reading it. Understanding has the power of raising your whole being into the consciousness of the infinite and eternal world of spirit, your true home in which you will forever have your being. This is your preparation for when you have reached the end of your earthly education and, after handing back to Mother Earth your present physical body in as good condition as possible, you are going to be released into the greater freedom of the spirit realm.

For every lifetime this is the case when its purpose has been fulfilled, the work you came to do has been carried out, the lessons you wanted to take part in have been absorbed sufficiently and the right amount of your karmic debts has been paid. Can you remember what kind of a relief it was when you first realised that in truth there is no death, that when you leave your physical body behind your spirit/soul merely moves into different dimensions of life? The knowledge of this is the birthright of the whole of humankind and every one of My children within it.

Every new earthly lifetime is designed to take you that bit nearer to Me. All of you eventually discover that your God is not someone who is sitting on a throne in a far distant place that exists high above the clouds of your world somewhere. You will be glad to learn that I am by no means a wifeless Father who sits on a throne with his Son, who has neither a mother nor a companion to support him. What a sad existence that would have been, if it had been true. The Angels and I inspired this unlikely tale and provided you with religions that would do their best to suppress the shreds of truth, which were given by the Great Mother’s love and wisdom from behind the scenes of earthly life, and dared to rear their heads.

Any method was good enough for the purpose of suppressing the truth, especially the most cruel ones that were the essential ingredients of the violence and warmongering of those days. Much of the old and most ancient karmic debts that were created then are presently being redeemed through the suffering of your world. And because some young and inexperienced spirit/souls still need lessons of this nature, this kind of thing has not yet ceased to exist in some parts of your world. Can you imagine the mountains of negative Karma that were brought about in this way and the soul growth that followed in its wake, as well as those that such actions are creating to this day?

It is through withholding and giving that the Mother’s wisdom teaches your world the value of concepts and things. The ideas about truth and peace for a while disappeared almost entirely from your world, so that when they eventually re-established themselves, people would treasure them highly and guard them most carefully, allowing nothing to wipe them out again. Let’s start with the fact that I am your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, that you are My beloved child of the Earth and that you have a very special relationship you have with Me.

Hearing such things at first surprises you, but in due course the feeling that they make sense and are right rise from your innermost being into the consciousness of your earthly being. This is how I have always tried to guide you intuitively and at last you are becoming aware of My presence and start to respond to it. And next time when you are out and about in Mother Nature, enjoying the greenery around you and the sweet sound of bird’s voices communicating with each other, and feel particularly near to Me you enjoy the thought that in truth we are much closer than that. It is likely that by then the Divine spark within you has transformed itself into an inner light that is doing its share of illuminating the darkness of the earthly plane of life. Knowing that spiritually light is knowledge and ignorance is darkness, you do not hesitate to share your learning with anyone who is in need of it. In the fullness of time, this is how every human being is required to make their contribution towards transmuting their own and your planet’s heavy atoms of matter into light and vibrant spiritual ones.

Through this process Mother Earth is going to be transformed into a planet of healing and peace. Each one of you was created for one specific task in this work and has their own pathway to walk, role to play, work to do and truth to find. In your search for truth, forget about finding it in history books, for they were written to promote the glory of the winners. Therefore, not surprisingly, they are filled with untruths. Look into your own heart instead and learn to listen to Me, the small still voice of your conscience, the wise one or living God within. Bear in mind that your life’s work can only be done by you and that your neighbour’s role cannot be played by you.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 8th, 2019, 08:38

Present Events On The Earthly Plane – Part Three

Nearer My God To Thee

Section 2

Never forget that all the religions that ever appeared in your world have been but different roads that lead up the same spiritual mountain of the oneness with Me. Every belief system is all equally valuable and good and is doing justice to the evolutionary level the people following it have reached at any given moment and the Karma they brought with them from previous lifetimes. Rest assured that everything that ever happened in your world has been part of My evolutionary plan for all life and that this will forever continue. The design for humankind’s spiritual development is an integral part of the great overall plan.

Even though during the early stages of their earthly education human beings are unaware of this, I have always been with you and you with Me; this will forever be the case. This is why every prayer is heard and none of anyone’s thoughts, words and actions are secrets to the Angels and Me. Divine love does not command or force anyone to do anything. That’s why you have been granted the gift of freedom of choice and nobody on My side of the veil that separates your world from Mine would ever dream of forcing you to do anything. The outcome of this is that when one of you wants My help, it has to be asked for. There is no other way. When you are in dire straits and the need for praying overcomes you, it’s not that I am drawing closer to you. Being one with you, this is impossible. Your prayer is the necessary first step that opens the communication channel and direct link with the Angels and Me. It is you who in this way is coming nearer to Me and you need to do so freely and willingly, of your own accord that has its origin in a deep inner need. That’s the only way it can be done. Read more about this by following the link ‘Is There Any Need For Praying?’ at the end of this chapter.

Human hearts that have opened to loving My way have no need for commandments to tell them not to kill and harm any creature. This is in sharp contrast to the behaviour patterns during the early stages of humankind’s earthly education. During the six thousand years of patriarchy, the ten commandments of the Abrahamic traditions had been given and were well known. As it was not yet known that all of you are responsible for every thought, word and deed, in spite of what the sacred texts of your religions taught, for example in the Talmud, the Bible and the Koran, people were forced to kill and destroy, hurt and wound each other and that by the millions.

Let’s round things off by paraphrasing Søren Kierkegaard, 1883-1855, the Danish theologian and poet, social critic and religious author who is widely considered to be the first existentialist philosopher: ‘Praying does not change God, it changes us.’ Prayer is the beginning of your homeward bound journey into the conscious oneness with Me. I am in everything and everything is in Me, the good as well as the bad and indifferent. That which is good, right and beautiful in your world is the higher evolved part, i.e. good = God. This is the one every human being has been striving for from the moment of its conception in the heartmind of Me. Every good, kind and loving thought, word and deed adds to the power of good or God and decreases that of the lower crude and unevolved part, known to you as bad and evil or in the olden days as the devil.

In Kierkegaard’s time God was still thought of as a constant static and unchanging force, but you will now be able to see for yourself that in truth it is a constantly changing and expanding one. And if you think that what is before you here is good, right and beautiful and decide to share it with as many as possible of those around you, you will be making a valuable contribution towards increasing the God force of your world and decreasing its evil counterpart.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 9th, 2019, 08:26

Present Events On The Earthly Plane – Part Four

Walking By Faith

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in the book ‘Festivals & Celebrations’: ‘As a spark of the Divine every human being is a young God in the making and whenever one of you tunes their earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest, vibrations of peace are created. Through making an effort to think nothing but good, constructive and positive thoughts and directing your hopes, dreams and aspirations towards the highest forces of life, the Christ consciousness in you expands and grows. In this process you gradually evolve into a vortex of spiritual light that, under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, has the power of changing the dark, evil and destructive elements of your world into good, right and beautiful ones that are filled with light.

‘This is how, with the passing of time, your confidence in the Highest Forces of life grows and you develop true faith that is accompanied by feelings of deep inner peace and harmony. You have read ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’ and your inner guidance tells you that it is speaking the truth. From that time onwards you have been walking the pathway of your life by the kind of faith that has its roots in a deep inner knowingness that, with the help of God and the Angels, all things are possible and miracles really can be worked as soon as the conditions are right. You have every reason to trust because you not merely believe but know that many different forces of life are working in the background of the earthly plane for the highest good and the greatest joy of the whole of humankind and your world. On the deepest innermost level of your being you know beyond any shadow of a doubt that everything will be well in the end for the simple reason that the cycles of life always have been and forever will be moving forwards and upwards on God’s eternal evolutionary spiral.

‘In spite of long spells of darkness, for example the six thousand years of patriarchy that kept humankind trapped in the prison of ignorance of spiritual matters and the evil that was created through this state of affairs, individually and collectively you and your world have been progressing nonetheless. To help the opening of humankind’s heart centre, God’s heavenly light has always been penetrating as deep as possible into the individual and collective consciousness of your world. As a result, increasing numbers of you by now are manifesting their Christ or God nature and are behaving with love and compassion, goodwill and patience towards all lifeforms in Mother Earth’s loving embrace. The legendary Master Jesus represents the Christ aspect in every human being. Regardless of the fact that for a long time it exists merely in seed form as a tiny spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ, it has always been there in every one of you.

‘Through taking possession of the spark and developing it, in due course all of you will be doing their share of assisting your planet with its transformation into one of healing and peace that radiates its energies into the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of Creation, to wherever it is needed. And when at last you have reached the end of your earthly education and you are free to explore the higher and eventually highest regions of life, you will never be let loose on your own on anything in the spirit realm. The Angels and Masters and we, your spirit friends and helpers, will always be by your side to show you where to go, what to do and the things that are in keeping with God’s great plan of life and those that are not and therefore would be unacceptable. This is no change from how we have always been guiding you and that on a reasonably long leash. You never have been alone and you never will be. God bless you all and peace be with you and your world. When St. Paul is said to have written in the Corinthians 5:7: ‘We walk by faith, not by sight.’, who would have thought that the time would come when the true meaning of the Jesus tale had been revealed and ever more of you would really be walking that way?

‘To help you with this, we are glad to tell you that there is a great deal more to every one of you than can be observed on the outer physical plane of life. You are multi-faceted jewels and many of the components of your whole being are still hidden from your conscious awareness, waiting to be discovered by you. Some have difficulties coming to terms with the concept that they are eternal beings who cannot die and that they have taken part in earthly life many times before. We hear them ask: ‘If this is true, why don’t I have any recall of what happened to me?’

‘The memories of all your previous lifetimes are stored in your soul on the subconscious level of your being. From there they are influencing everything you do in many different ways. This is how you bring with you into every new lifetime the earthly personality that has thus far been developed by you and it’s for your own protection that you are shielded against knowing about what went on before. That’s because you have taken part in every aspect of humankind’s earthly curriculum, as all of you have to do and therefore have experienced some of the best as well as the worst this plane of life has to offer. Sometimes you found yourself at the giving end and on other occasions on the receiving one. If you knew about the things you did and have been involved in, you would find it impossible to live with yourself in the realities of each new lifetime with its fresh beginning. This is why God’s wisdom and love guard you against the knowledge of your soul memories until you have spiritually matured sufficiently to deal with them.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : February 10th, 2019 at 07:33.
Old February 10th, 2019, 07:34

Seeing The Greater Picture

Part One

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stars of the North Newsletter January 2019: ‘The law of life is love and the Angels and Masters around the throne of God are in charge of and responsible for God’s great evolutionary plan. All life in the whole of Creation, including you and your world, down to the smallest details is constantly being cared for by the Angelic hierarchy and countless groups of other spirit friends and helpers. We are but one of these groups and we would like you to become aware that nothing anywhere in the world of matter can appear without first having been created in ours.

‘We have come today to try to lift those who are finding it difficult to come to terms with their suffering and that of your world, above the limitations of their earthly understanding. To enable us to do this, we need to draw their attention to the Universal or God’s laws, by which all life in the whole of Creation is ruled. Naturally, this includes every one of you and your whole world. We can hear some of you saying: ‘If the law of life is love, what about the suffering and sadness of the many tragedies that have always been happening in our world? If it were true that our God is love, how can such this Deity allow these things?’

‘The time has come for you to know that nothing in the whole of Creation ever is a coincidence or happens perchance without an apparent cause. Although many in your world believe that this is the case, it could not be further from the truth. Everything that manifests itself on the outer plane first has to be created on the inner spiritual level one. The Universe is teeming with life that is invisible to earthly eyes and to make humankind’s earthly existence possible, countless numbers of spirit beings are ceaselessly toiling in its background. Love is their only motivation and when one of you thanks them for what you have received, they are very grateful indeed.

‘Whenever something tragic takes place in your world, the part you can see is but one aspect of the event. When you view from the higher spiritual perspective what in your world comes across as major and minor accidents and disasters, the whole picture emerges. It then becomes clearly visible that what you have been witnessing is something so wise and wonderful that in due course it will provide the spirit/soul of those involved with many blessings and great joy. Being aware of this, wise ones accept what life brings them. If they have to face something negative and painful, they do not complain and accept that it’s their turn to take part in the Great Father/Mother’s lesson of teaching their beloved children of the Earth the nature of suffering.

‘The memories of every experience you had in the course of many lifetimes are stored in your soul. You bring them with you into all future lifetimes, when they will be affecting you – for better or for worse – from the subconscious level. When you have become familiar with the nature of suffering through enduring troubles and pain of your own, it will be your soul memory of those times that are going to stop you from ever again hurting any living creature.

‘Wise ones, who know that through their behaviour in previous lifetimes, they themselves are the cause of their suffering, first forgive themselves for what they did in the past. Then they focus on forgiving the people against whom they sinned however many lifetimes ago this may have taken place. If you are suffering yourself, the sooner you get on with this, the more quickly you will be ready to be released from the duty of wandering through the dark tunnel of the lessons of earthly life.

‘And when we can get the ‘doubting Thomases’ in your midst to also start looking at earthly life from the spiritual vantage point, it will not take long until they too will be able to recognise that what appears to their earthly selves as a tragedy is nothing but the outworking of God’s laws and how they manifest themselves in earthly life. Our task is to help as many of you as possible find peace through understanding your true nature and the wise higher purpose of everything that happens in your world. Everything is but a passing phase and a necessary part of the tests and trials every one of you, without exception, as a spark of the Divine has to endure in the course of your earthly education. It serves the purpose of familiarising you with every aspect of your nature, including those that for a long time are unknown to your earthly personality.

‘As you know by now, spiritually knowledge is light and not knowing is darkness. And each one of our visits is bringing you as much of light of the Great Mother’s wisdom and truth as the Angels in charge of us consider to be right for the present state of the development of those reading it. More shall follow in due course, but meanwhile we are willing to communicate intuitively with anyone whose earthly mind is tuned into our frequencies in the world of light. It is head is the radiance of the Star of the Universal Christ, the Sun of all Suns and the Light of all lights. This is the manner in which all Aquarian jottings as well as our messages have always been given. The more the purifying power of the Christ light fills your hearts and souls, the better you will be able to see the beauty and wisdom of God’s great plan and recognise how it has always taken care of humankind’s evolutionary progress and that of your world.

‘During the early stags of your earthly existence your mind cannot yet grasp this kind of thing. Only when your superconscious faculties begin to unfold and gradually open to the blessings of the Highest like a flower to the Sun, you slowly begin to perceive that there is something good in everything. Whatever may still have to happen, never forget that the many difficulties that still have to be encountered by everybody on the earthly plane are the outworking of God’s great evolutionary plan. And because the main law of life is love, everything at all times is sure to work together for humankind’s highest good and evolutionary progress.

‘Radiating from the law of love are the sub-laws of evolution and of cause and effect or the law of Karma, which ensures that everything in the fullness of time returns to its source. In itself this law is not the cause of anything in your life, you yourself are. Every bit of it contains was created through your own thoughts, words and actions of past lifetimes. Don’t you think that it’s therefore fair enough that every transgression of the law of love can only be made good or redeemed by you, the transgressor?

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 11th, 2019, 07:44

Seeing The Greater Picture – Part Two

Loaves And Fishes

These are the days of miracle and wonder.
This is the long distance call.
Time to stop looking for God and the Angels
To the Heavens above us and discovering
That they are part of us and with us,
Wherever we go,
Observing and guiding every one of us,
At all times.

Paul Simon
Edited by Aquarius

‘God’s laws have always provided for everyone’s true needs and they will forever continue to do so. That’s why, when you have grown strong enough to redeem your sins of the past, it does not send you someone to wave a magic wand to wipe them away, for the simple reason that in this case you would not learn anything from your experiences. God and the Angels inspired the legend of Jesus as the redeemer of humankind to encourage you, during the early stages of your earthly education, to follow the drives and urges of your lower nature. You were allowed to rob and plunder, rape and murder to your heart’s content.

‘This is what young and inexperienced souls in your world are doing to this day, for they know not what they are doing to themselves and that in due course they are going to find themselves at the receiving end of what they are dishing out to others, now. And when it happens, they may not have the faintest idea that it’s the Universal laws who in this way is returning every one of their misdeeds of past lifetimes to teach them the nature of suffering. When they have evolved into wise ones, whenever something unpleasant happens to them, they too will know that it can only do so because of what they once did to others and this could have taken place many lifetimes ago.

‘Wise ones forgive because they are aware that this alone has the power of dissolving the karmic bonds that their transgressions against the law of love created. And when unpleasant and traumatic events return your misdeeds to you and you have become sufficiently evolved by that time, the law or rather God and the Angels send us to help you endure and work your way through what remains of the painful experiences that the law of Karma may still have to bring you. The time is right for this to happen to those who, when they are reading this and something inside them nudges them and seems to whisper: ‘This is right, you know!’ If, however, it reacts with: ‘What a load of nonsense!’, you are wasting your time here and would better move on to other things. And maybe, just maybe, it will come your way again in a few years’ time and your inner self responds with: ‘Goodness gracious me, this is right after all.’

‘As these are indeed the days of miracles and wonders, for those who are ready freely and willingly co-operate with us and pay attention to the advice they receive intuitively from their inner guidance, a healing miracle is quite a strong possibility. Miracles can be worked for those who create the right conditions by accepting the responsibility for their suffering. Forgiving first themselves and then everyone who was involved in the transgressions of the past is not difficult once you recognise that you yourself are the cause of your suffering. When on top of that the last remnants of your Karma have been cleared away and you have developed a positive and constructive attitude towards your existence in general through understanding the higher purpose and meaning of the difficulties and problems of earthly life, there is no reason why God and the Angels should not bless you with the gift of a miraculous healing.

‘To show your gratitude, there is every likelihood that you will want to share your experiences with as many as possible of those around you, so that – if they so wish –, they can follow your example and try to find healing the way you did. They need to know that miracles require the total surrender of your will and wishes to those of God and the Angels. And that means placing your suffering as well as your whole being into their loving hands, your heart and soul filled with hope and trust that they can and will help as soon as for you the conditions are right.

‘This is how the most traumatic events of your life, your greatest pain, sorrow and sadness in the end can be turned into the greatest joy of discovering that your earthly education is complete. When handled the right way, your suffering can be turned by you into the passport and certificate that is required for leaving behind the obligation of taking part in further earthly lifetimes. Can you imagine your joy when you know that, at the natural end of your present lifetime, you are going to be released into continuing your studies in the greater freedom of our world?

‘To paraphrase the Jesus legend’s St. John 14:12-14: ‘Every one of you will eventually perform the miracles that are said to have been done by me. God and the Angels brought you the story of my life as a depiction of the many initiations that all human beings encounter in the course of the many lifetimes of their earthly education. Hand in hand with and guided and protected by the Highest Forces of life you will eventually be doing similar things to mine. But the best news of all is that at present, whether you are as yet aware of this or not, you are taking part in the finest healing miracle that ever took place in earthly life and that is the healing of your whole world and everything within it, including you.’

‘Feeding the hungry and starving masses with spiritual knowledge means providing them with the living bread of God’s wisdom and truth. Its many ideas are the fishes. Esoterically they represent the creative ideas that are at all times floating in great abundance in the vast ocean of life. If you catch just one of these fishes and share it with, say, fifty thousand people, as with the passing of time you are likely to do – and more, you will be the creator of the same number of fishes for satisfying humankind’s spiritual hunger for the unadulterated truth of God’s sacred knowledge and wisdom, of which the recipient’s inner guidance says that it really is the truth.

‘And that’s by no means the end of it. Every single time a fish of this nature is shared with someone, the supplier as well as its reader are adding to the strength of your world’s God stream of consciousness. Both are actively increasing its ability of absorbing ever more of the stream of darkness and evil into itself and transforming its energies into blessing and healing ones not merely for your planet but the whole of Creation.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:13

Seeing The Greater Picture – Part Three

The Wedding At Cana

Section 1

‘The Bible in St. John 2:1-11 tells you: ‘At a place called Cana in Galilee the mother of Jesus as well as he and his disciples had been invited to a wedding feast. Mother Mary was concerned about what might happen when later during the festivities the wine supply for the guests would ran out. So she told her son about it, but he merely replied: ‘What does that have to do with me? My hour has not yet come.’ Never mind, mother thought and instructed the servants to do whatever Jesus told them.

‘When the wine supply was beginning to run low, Jesus spotted six stone water jars that were used for the Jewish rites of purification. Each one held twenty to thirty gallons and Jesus asked the servants to fill the jars with water. As soon as they had done this, Jesus said: ‘Take a sample of what’s in the jars to the master of ceremonies.’ After one sip the master knew that the water had been turned into wine. Having no idea where it had come from, he called the bridegroom and said: ‘Serving the best wines first and after people have imbibed freely of them they are usually followed by poorer quality ones, that’s the usual thing for festivities. What I would like to know is why you kept this exquisite wine until now.’

‘And that’s how quite early the story of the Master Jesus’ life tells us about the miracle that now, when things are coming to full circle, turns out to be the most significant one. Let’s take a closer look at the proceedings. The wedding is a symbolism of the loving union between Heaven and Earth during which humankind, God’s beloved children of the Earth, are the guests. At first they get served the old religion and that is the wine that’s the best one for that particular stage of the human race’s development. Now that the Aquarian age is fully with all of us, the old religion has run its course and served its usefulness.

‘In keeping with God’s evolutionary plan, the love and wisdom of the Great Mother are retuning to your world and She once more reveals Her presence. The Angels, on Her behalf, are telling you the higher esoteric truth that has always been hiding behind the surface words of the sacred texts of your world. They are revealing that the tale of the Master’s life is but a legend and should not be taken as literally true. Increasing numbers of you by now are spiritually mature enough to grasp that Jesus has always represented every human being’s own higher or Christ nature. He never was a historical figure but merely existed as a thoughtform and did not appear any other way.

‘The Mother wants you, Her beloved children of the Earth, to know that there will not be a second coming because there never was a first one. If anything at all, the appearance of a legend could be considered to be a first coming and the revelation of the truth about the God-man Jesus as the second. Finding out about these things is part of the sacred wedding between Heaven and Earth in which the two parts at last are joining forces and healing together into one.

‘The Jesus story, from the moment of its conception, was intended by God and the Angels to be used, at first not as a legend which it truly is, but as the most far-fetched and far-reaching deception that your world has ever seen. And each time you are helping one of your human siblings in the great family of all life to comprehend this, for them you are changing the water of the Jesus tale into the wine of the truth about him. The discovery that it has been for wise educational reasons that the higher esoteric meaning of God’s sacred wisdom and truth had to remain hidden behind the surface words of the sacred texts of your world for such a long time, means they are partaking in the eternal-life-giving wine. Through this experience their consciousness expands sufficiently to allow their entry into the magnitude of God’s sacred wisdom and truth. That in turn is accompanied by a steady expansion of their faith and trust in the Highest Forces of life.

‘They too will then know that God is not somewhere ‘out there’, that it is an inner experience. It’s the wise one or living God within, who has always been trying to communicate intuitively with every human being, but alas for a long time in vain. Becoming aware of its presence makes it possible to hear Its voice and listen to its advice. And that means you have been instrumental in the wonder of making blind ones see and deaf ones hear. This is another one of the symbolical meanings of the healing miracles that the Bible’s New Testament reports as being performed by Jesus. The parables of the loaves and fishes and the transformation of water into wine belong to the same category.

‘Every one of you is destined to eventually walk in the footsteps of the legendary Jesus and evolve into a spiritual Master, i.e. one who has mastered and is in charge of every aspect of their being. That’s how each in their own right, with the passing of time grows into a Christed one and a miracle worker. You do not have the power of bringing about anyone’s awakening, because this can only happen when the right moment has come for them. But if you ask frequently that the right words should come to you, you will know intuitively what to say. Be satisfied with gently sprinkling a few of your finest seeds into the cup of the wine of people’s consciousness. Then step back and let God and the Angels do the rest, as they surely will when for that person the time for waking up has come.

- To be continued. -

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:14

Seeing The Greater Picture – Part Three

The Wedding At Cana

Section 2

‘The virgin Mary is one of the many symbolisms of the Great Mother, the Goddess. Every feminine creature on the earthly plane is one of Her manifestations. As you know from other parts of the Aquarian jottings, Her wisdom and love were withheld from your world for around six thousand years of the patriarchy’s male dominance and why this happened. Rejoice that this by now lies behind you. For quite a while the Mother’s energies have been returning to your world and their strength is steadily escalating. Read more about this in ‘2019 – A Very Special Year’ by following the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

‘Under the guidance and protection of the Angels and their helpers wise ones tune into the Mother’s energies and work with them for the highest good of the whole of humankind. The more of you are doing this, the more easily and speedily using religions as excuses for violence and warmongering will disappear from your world. And the more the religion of the new age takes over, the more the artificial creating of trouble and strife will gradually fall by the wayside in the natural flow of events. We can tell you reliably that this is going to happen and will become increasingly visible during the coming decade with the growing of the influence of the Mother’s energies.

‘The two ends of a vast circle of humankind’s development are meeting. Through their drawing together one of the saddest chapters of its history is drawing to its natural conclusion. It can clearly be seen by everybody that this is destined to happen because it is written in God’s evolutionary plan of life. That’s why you and your world are provided with the energies that will allow everybody to make their contribution to bringing it about.

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

‘The religion of the new age is one of the heart and that’s where love dwells. Loving hearts know the truth and what is right or wrong, without have to be told what to do and say at all times. Wise ones who listen to their hearts know that for a long time to come Jesus will remain a symbol of Universal love and compassion, kindness and goodness, tolerance and patience towards every manifestation of life. That’s how not the God-man Jesus but the legend of his life is one of the immortal roses that will continue to flower on the cross of earthly life, for as long as it is going to exist.

‘Last but not least, to paraphrase the wisdom God and the Angels gave to your world through the Buddha legend: ‘Do not believe in anything just because you have heard it somewhere. Even if it is spoken and rumoured by many or you have found it written in the religious books of your world or you received it from your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. When you find, after careful observation and analysis, that something agrees with your reasoning and is conducive to your good and the benefit of all, accept it and conduct your life by it. In this way alone can something become your spiritual property that no-one will ever be able to take away from you.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files