The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 4th, 2013, 07:44

Default Eternity Is Today

Eternity Is Today

Every new day is a source of mystery
In which past, present and future are one.
Each moment is like a river in which all drops of water
Are as much linked to their spring on a distant mountain slope,
As they are with our world’s far away blue oceans.

In just the same way this today of ours is part of Eternity.
Every precious moment of it, that’s where we dwell.
Eternity is not something we reach when leaving earthly life.
The awareness of this demands that we live
In ways that are worthy of being eternally visible,
So that when we reflect on our present existence
From the other side of the veil of consciousness
That separates our two worlds,
We can do so with gladness and without regrets.

Now is the time for emptying
Hearts and souls of our lower nature’s characteristics,
Like anger and vengefulness, hatred and greed.
This raises our consciousness and tunes the
Transmitter/receiver station of our earthly mind
Into the frequencies of the Christ Spirit.
The more we develop Its characteristics and follow
Its will and wishes rather than ours,
The more our whole being
Fills with kindness, compassion and love for all life.
Then at last we are worthy of Eternity.

Ku Sang 1984
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
· About Time

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/

Last edited by Aquarius : January 3rd, 2017 at 07:59.
Old August 28th, 2016, 08:15

‘Know that no matter what may ever come to pass for you and your world, you will always be safe. At all times there will be a happy ending – if not in this lifetime, then in another or maybe another one still. Everything that happens is part of My great plan for all life, and nothing has ever taken place in your world or any other against My will. All is well and rests securely in My loving hands and so it shall be forever and ever. No harm can ever come to the true and eternal part of any one of you. Therefore, rest safely in My love and nurture your souls, My beloved children of the Earth, by following My guidance from deep within you, for that is where every soul’s very own special key to eternity is hidden.

‘I bless you, your world and all life in it. My blessings are for each and every one of you, during these difficult times of transformation and transition from one age to another. You and your world have always rested securely in My loving hands. Rest assured that this will continue without interruptions and that the lessons in your present school of life are unfolding exactly the way they should and in accordance with My plan.

‘None of you has anything to fear, as the Angels and I will always be with you. We are familiar with your struggles, but no matter what tests and trials may still have to be endured by you, put your trust in us and venture forth courageously, safe in the knowledge that we shall always be there to guide and protect you in all your endeavours. Never forget that we are in charge and that no-one and no force in the whole of Creation ever took the reins from My hands, least of all one of you, My beloved children of the Earth. All is well with you, your world and all worlds – and forever will be.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 29th, 2016, 08:19

Who Is Blind?

Who Is Blind?
Those who are unable to perceive another world.
Who is dumb?
Those who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
Who is poor?
Those who are plagued by too many desires.
Who is rich?
Those whose hearts are contented.

Anon.

From ‘Words & Prayers For Peace, Comfort & Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 31st, 2016, 09:44

Reflections On Time

Time is too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice,
But, for those who love –
Time means Eternity

Anon.

Recommended Reading:
From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 2nd, 2016, 07:29

About Time

Refuse to think of time in the earthly sense. Consider only the timelessness of Eternity and look at life from the viewpoint of your Highest immortal self, Me. Know that everything that happens in your world rests safely in My hands and is part of the Great Plan of spiritualisation and bringing forth the self-realisation that enables you to recognise yourself as part of Me and Me as part of you – that in fact you yourselves are God. This process involves you as individuals as much as your planet. Fields of exploration and adventures await you that so far lie beyond the reach of your wildest dreams. Rest assured that everything will be for your highest good and greatest joy. Good is the ultimate goal of all life. True and lasting happiness and great miracles and wonders are in store for each one of you in the conscious reunion with Me and the returning home into My loving embrace.

Your planet is the only place where the concept of time exists. In truth it is always now. There is no tomorrow and no yesterday. They are merely ideas that had to be created especially for your world, to assist you with setting boundaries and giving structure and shape to your earthly sojourns. Know that you are in Eternity and that Eternity is now, that attitude is everything and that there is no need for you to worry about tomorrow. All you will ever have is your present moment and every new one of them will always bring fresh learning opportunities for those who are ready to take advantage of them. Let tomorrow take care of itself. If they so wish, let others worry about it but refuse to join them.

Because on the inner level of life all is one, when one of you changes their attitudes and thinking patterns, everybody else changes with them. If you are familiar with spreadsheets, think of humankind and your whole world as a gigantic one of these. Now, change one figure – imagine that this figure is you – and watch the effect rippling through all the others – the rest of humankind and everything else in your world. See how they too are all changing – it’s pure magic! The world you are inhabiting is a wondrous place. Alas, to unaware souls who are as yet unable to look beyond the ends of their noses and below life’s surface to perceive how I, the living spirit, am at work throughout all life, the insecurity of Earth life can be very frightening.

Rest assured that nothing can manifest itself in your environment unless it has first happened on the inner level of life. As a result, each time one of you consciously changes their inner perception and attitude towards life, your whole world follows suit. And when you save and redeem yourself in thoughts, words and actions, your world is saved and redeemed with you. So, go your way with your eyes wide open and be alive by taking an active interest in what surrounds you. Your intelligence is part of and one with Mine. Use it for good purposes only and strive to make your world a better place through bringing a renewed understanding of the true purpose and meaning of your earthly existence to as many as you can. Share the knowledge you find to help ignite the Divine spark in people’s hearts and souls, and the small still flame of spiritual understanding comes alive in them and renews their faith and trust in Me, your Creator, and the goodness of the life I have prepared for each one of you.

Assist the people you meet to become aware that in truth there is no yesterday or tomorrow, only this glorious moment of here and now, and that every moment of their lives is part of Eternity and precious. All who at any given time are dwelling on the Earth plane are aspiring to become a lightbringer and healer, who in the fullness of time can be used as a channel through which My wisdom and truth, the macrocosm, flows ever more forcefully into the consciousness of your race, the microcosm. Know that the power of creation is in you and that imagination is the source of all creation. Use yours to create the ideal world of your dreams where all live together in peace and harmony, and where warmongering, sickness and death are no longer known. By thinking about this often, you call it into being. And when you meditate and reflect upon it, through your inner guidance I will show you how you can do your share of bringing your new world about.

Rejoice in your oneness with Me and experience the elation of acting as a true child of Mine by assisting others to become aware that they also are the daughters and sons of My eternal spirit. In the name of love I ask this of each one of you.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old September 8th, 2016, 10:38

Could Religions Ever Change Anything?

For the time being, religions are still part of the belief systems of our world and some of them are very much alive and a potent force to be reckoned with. Yet, considering the state our world and the trouble some of the followers of religions are causing to this day, one cannot help asking oneself: ‘Could religions ever change anything?’ The word religion has its roots in the Latin ‘religare’, which means to bind and connect. Why then did our religions bring so much war and destruction by setting us against each other rather than connecting us with each other?

Were any of our religions actually designed to make our world a better and more peaceful place? Will it ever be that way? Yes, our world will change and it will become a place where all live together in peace and harmony, but it will not happen through the religions we have known up to now. Look around you and see how much suffering, unrest and destruction they are still causing. No-one will make the required changes for us. We ourselves have to bring them about.

With the help of religions, the Universe has been trying to make it abundantly clear to us that none of them ever had any power of its own and could make our world into a better one. Through this it is showing us that the solution to the problems of our world can only be found elsewhere and that is inside us. If we want a peaceful world, each one of us has to look towards ourselves, sweep before our own doors and cleanse our inner stables. Read more about this by following the link ‘The Labours Of Hercules’ at the end of this chapter.

To this day are under the impression that astrology is some kind of a belief system, similar to a religion. They seem to think that subjects like religion, astrology and numerology have some power of their own and are therefore responsible for making our world and us the way we are. We do well to remind ourselves frequently that nobody has any real power on the Earth plane, including all religions and also subjects like astrology and numerology. The have no power, unless it is given to them through thinking – falsely – that they do have a power of their own. Each one of these subjects was created by the Angelic Forces to serve as their teaching aids. Throughout the ages, one religion after the other came into our world. As soon as the lessons one of them was meant to teach us had been mastered by us earthlings at any given time, the old religions was removed and a new one appears.

The very fact that our religions have failed to make our world into a better one, in itself is sufficient proof of their powerlessness. Apart from teaching us certain lessons they can do nothing. Astrology and numerology, however, will not be as passing and temporary as any of the religions our world has ever seen, because they are something much more fundamental. The way I practise the two subjects has no intention of removing the Great Father/Mother of all life from His/Her Creation by pretending that everything brought itself into being and can do things on its own, which in my view is impossible.

For me, astrology and numerology acknowledge the power and might of the Highest. They are the finest instruments imaginable for those who wish to appreciate, enlarge and enhance their vision of God’s great love and boundless wisdom. Wise ones, who make it their business to find out the truth about the nature of God and themselves, do not hesitate to dig down to the roots of things. They no longer have any need for blaming the planets or God for the way they are and behave. Knowing and accepting that we ourselves are responsible for everything that is in our lives, that our character determines the outcome of our destiny and that no-one can alter our Karma, except we ourselves, helps them to conduct their lives in keeping with their knowledge.

When we constantly give of their best and endeavour to create noting but good Karma in thoughts, words and deeds, we can rest safely in the knowledge that eventually nothing but the best can return to us. Acting this way puts us fairly and squarely in charge of the ship of our own life and makes us the master of our own destiny. More about this in Learning The True Value Of Things.

Naturally, I would not wish to state categorically that religions, astrology, numerology and other related subjects are this, that or the other, because that simply would not for me to say. All I can and wish to do is to share my understanding with you that no religion ever had the power to change our world for us. The outer world is a manifestation of our inner self and the environment reflects back to us what we are within. As if gazing into a mirror, the events around us are constantly revealing that which is taking place inside us. And that is why, if we wish our world to become a different place and our lives to change, we have look to ourselves. Read more about this in The Dual Nature Of God

What many these days would surely benefit from most of all is a new understanding of the true purpose and higher meaning of humankind’s earthly existence. This brings with it a fresh approach to life that provides us with the motivation we need to change our perception of life and our approach and attitude towards it most profoundly. Should you decide to go down this road, you will soon discover that many of the most popular convictions that are deeply held by people to this day are false ones that have long outlived their usefulness. They are waiting to be shed because by now they have become serious obstacles on the journey of making the spiritual progress that would otherwise be possible in someone’s present lifetime.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files