The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 1st, 2018, 11:13

All life is subject to My Divine laws and every soul has always been responsible for every one of its own thoughts, words and actions. Being unaware of the existence of these laws has never protected anyone against having to live with its consequences. Whenever you are saddened by inexperienced souls in your world, who to this day are taking the teachings of their sacred texts literally, using them as excuses for hurting and killing those who do not share their beliefs, do not despair and refuse to sit in judgement over them.

They too are learning valuable lessons. Both of you are – yours is the one of tolerance and patience with younger souls. Never forget that they are your siblings in the great family of humankind and all life. In the fullness of time, My time not Earth time, they too will wake up to their true nature again. They will then be given the same opportunities for finding the understanding you are gaining now. Each one of you in the end finds their own way back into the loving union with Me. You will then have learnt from your own experiences that all life always has rested safely in My loving hands and that this will forever continue.

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:28

For as long as someone believes that every word of the Bible is true and should be taken literally, including the Jesus story, that person could be constantly in danger of thinking: ‘I can do as I like and sin as much as I want to. The priest will forgive me and then I can keep on sinning. And even if at the end of our session s/he says: ‘Go forth and sin no more!’ I shall think: ‘What of it? I know from previous occasions that nobody knows and that nothing happens to me, so let’s do it again and again ad infinitum.’ That has been the way of the past and reflecting on where it has got us and world, one can only come to the obvious conclusion that this never has been the right way of going about things.

What a world of difference it makes when one becomes aware that Jesus is a symbolism of our higher nature and that God is part of us, and we are part of God. Therefore, God witnesses and knows everything about us, in the minutest details. Our whole perception of life changes when we find out that in truth we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions, always have been and forever will be. As soon as we get a better grasp of the Universal laws, God’s laws, we realise that no priest ever had the power of forgiving anything and that their kind of forgiveness could not wipe away one iota of anyone’s Karmic debts.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 4th, 2018, 07:40

The ones who are truly in charge of us and our world are our friends and siblings in the great family of life, the Angels and Masters, guides and helpers in the world of light. They are responsible for the individual and collective evolutionary development of our race. Familiar with the great plan of life, these beings are its executors. And because they are as much part of us as we are part of them, none of us is ever really alone. They never leave us and are constantly on the alert to assist whenever one of us is struggling with the problems of earthly life. Being part of God, the same as we are, their nature is love and they love us totally and unconditionally. They also are very powerful and wise.

Our spirit friends and helpers are the invisible eye that never sleeps. Spirit needs none of it. Only physical bodies get tired and need sufficient rest to be refreshed and recharged. This is what happens each time we return to our true home in dreamtime. Every moment the invisible eye watches, observes and assesses what degree of spiritual awareness we have reached, which reveals itself through our reactions to the situations and people we encounter in our daily lives. Our spirit guides care for and look after every one of us. Their work consists of supporting us and providing us with the courage and strength we need to deal with the obstacles every earthling is bound to encounter from time to time on our pathway through life. Without these hurdles there would be no way of making the progress that can potentially be made. Removing them would stop the individual’s march forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life as well as that of our whole race.

From ‘Healing The Conflicts Of Our World’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:06

We are magnetic beings and we draw towards us that which we are ourselves, consciously as well as unconsciously. And those who are still involved in the practice of evil are aligning themselves to the forces of evil. They attract others into their orbit who are also still in need of this kind of lesson, as each and every one of us has to do in some of their lifetimes. At the end of their present lifetime, the souls who are presently involved in the lessons of evil, at the handing out end of these experiences, return to the world of light. After resting for a while and recuperating from the stresses and strains of their earthly existence, there will come the moment when, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of them, they will be reviewing what they have learnt from their most recent lifetime and all others, the way we all do.

That’s when they will realise that the most important lesson of their most recent earthly sojourn has been that the actions they carried out cannot get anyone to Heaven, i.e. being released into learning from experiencing the higher and highest levels of life. First hand they will know that:

• No matter what anyone on the Earth plane may ever promise, evil gets no-one to Heaven.

• Spiritually, nobody ever ‘gets away’ with anything.

• Missions that hurt and harm those around us make us accessories to evil. All they can hope to achieve is creating a living hell on the Earth. They will most certainly not get us to Heaven, if there ever had been such a place.

• There is no point in committing suicide at the end of an evil deed. The only thing that happens is that we have to come back to make good and create the balance for whatever harm we did to anyone.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 6th, 2018, 09:22

As my God Self guides and protects me from within my own innermost being and shows me the way in all situations, I have no need for being anxious about past, present or future. As an eternal and immortal being, there is no death for me, merely transformations into different life-states where God will forever be my dwelling place. And underneath me there will always be the ever-lasting arms of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother Creator of all life, to keep me safe. Nothing can ever touch me except God’s direct action, and like me God is love.

And so, I freely and willingly forgive all those who ever hurt or harmed me. And I forgive myself for any suffering I caused to anyone in my ignorance of my true nature and the Universal laws. Everything that once was between us is herewith forgiven and forgotten, and we set each other free. My Christ Spirit helps me to uplift and transmute any residue of resentment and bitterness that my soul still feels into blessing, healing and harmonising energies for all life. This frees me from the chains and shackles of all the difficult relationships of past lifetimes.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 7th, 2018 at 08:08.
Old August 7th, 2018, 08:08

Even though one could frequently be tempted to think otherwise when one watches the behaviour of some of our contemporaries, there is no doubt in my mind that humankind is an intelligent race. There is no such thing as a stupid person and no matter how dim-witted many in our world are behaving, especially in connection with environmental issues, that is the truth. Our earthly minds are receiver/transmitter stations for the intelligence of the Highest Forces of life. Irrespective of the fact that for a long time we are unaware of this, every one of us is an integral and important part of it.

The development of each human being’s earthly mind is always at a somewhat different evolutionary level from that of everybody else. At the beginning of their earthly education, the mind of young and inexperienced souls can only cope with the concerns of their daily lives. Being fully occupied by them stops them from peering beyond the ends of their noses, especially as far as environmental issues are concerned. So far they cannot grasp that the damage they are causing our world ultimately affects each and every one of us. Therefore, be patient with such youngsters, even if someone reached the age of one hundred or more, that’s what they are for this lifetime. Rest assured that in the fullness of time they too will understand the way you do now, because their earthly minds will then also be more attuned to the frequencies of the Highest.

From a new part of my jottings in preparation about
‘Leaving Behind Addictions Through Awareness’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 8th, 2018, 09:57

The way I see it, when things sometimes seemingly go wrong in our lives, it is always us who are out of step with the Universe and not the other way round. It is then more than likely that the energies it is currently putting at our disposal wish to tell a different story and are trying to steer us and our life into a different direction. If one seemingly runs into one invisible wall after another, when obstacle after obstacle rears its head, it is a safe bet that the Universe is attempting to give us a message that somehow we are barking up the wrong tree. It may well be the case that it has something much better up its sleeve for us, if we but pay attention.

The world around us is a mirror of what is taking place inside us. Through the actions and reactions of the people around us it is constantly trying to provide us with some kind of feedback. This is known as Universal guidance and we do well to listen to what the Universe has to say. And whenever things in our lives are not going the way we would want them to, almost certainly this is a signal from the Highest that for us the time has come to take stock and make some changes. Making an effort to attend to the special lessons we have agreed to learn in the course of our present lifetime, long before we entered into it, re-aligns our energies with those of the Universe and we get back into harmony with ourselves and the predestined pathway of our life.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 9th, 2018, 09:11

Because we earthlings have been given freedom of choice by the Universal forces, whenever there is an indication that we should make some changes on our lifepath, nobody forces us to make them. Wise ones, however, pay attention to the guidance that comes their way in the form of something appearing to go wrong. They respond by trying their hand at something else and looking towards channelling their energies into different avenues of expression. For a long time we are unaware that the Universe is constantly offering us choices and that in truth no-one forces us to do anything we do not like or to believe things that do not sound true to us. There is always a choice and it has to be made – by us. But, before we can choose wisely, we first have to become aware of the fact that we are allowed to choose. Try not to overlook that not choosing also amounts to a choice.

Humankind’s much cherished freedom is comparable to a dog going for a walk on a lead. We are the dog and our Karma is the lead which our Highest or God Self holds in its loving yet stern, undeviating and unrelenting hands. It alone knows our true needs and whatever is the right thing for us in any given moment. It constantly guides us into our next adventures on the Earth plane. For each one of us this is the only authority in the whole of Creation who really knows which lessons still have to be integrated by us and which tests and trial are necessary to lead us home into the oneness with God.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 10th, 2018 at 08:46.
Old August 10th, 2018, 08:46

If at any given time evil desires of our lower nature rise to the surface of our consciousness, we are free to decide whether we wish to follow them and act them out or not. The more highly evolved we become, the easier it becomes to acknowledge and accept such things as part of our lower animal nature, which have outlived their usefulness. Whenever this happens, wise ones reach for the hand of their Highest Self and request its help to change and transmute the energies of the desires that are no longer in our interest into something that serves the highest good and greatest joy of all life.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old August 11th, 2018, 11:11

It is possible to save ourselves many disappointments when we bear in mind that doors will only ever open for anyone when they are meant to. And when one of them does, the experience can be likened to something that can usually only be seen in funny films. Having so got used to pushing and shoving uselessly at far too many doors, there may well come a moment, when – metaphorically speaking – we have at last found the right one. In that case the door flies open so suddenly that it makes you feel almost as if you were shooting out through the window, at the other end of the room. Why not try it out for yourself sometime?

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : August 12th, 2018 at 09:42.