The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a parent
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 6th, 2012, 07:48

hi busy i haven't replied to you before as i joined in march but i read about your mum and the grief it has left you with as you learn to cope without her i am so sorry for your loss your mum sounds a wonderful person and must have been the backbone to your family
you visit the day you wiped away her tears what a wonderful daughter and a comfort to her you were when she needed you most that day has gone and as you think of it remember that you were there for her she felt your love sometimes we relive the agony of it all as if they are still in pain going through it but she is at peace in no more pain where she is now is with all her heavenly family those she loved in her life and family she never met she is happy all she taught you throughout your life and all her love remains with you part of her all she ever was is part of you
i hope you and your son can after the year has now past find strength from her love to celebrate who she was all she did all the memories she created and thank god she was here and you were so blessed to have her for your mum
i send my love to you hazelxx

Last edited by hazelharris : August 7th, 2012 at 04:01.