The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 6th, 2015, 19:05

Default Having wicked bad issues.

For some reason my progress is in reverse. I have become wicked impatient and mean to complete strangers. I can't look at photos of my husband without crying. Pretty much everything has gone to hell since 2012 and has not improved. I have run people out of stores with my bad attitude. This must change. I must find joy in life but haven't. I called a crisis line today because I am having issues dealing with my husbands death. I'm one of those morons that would ram your car with mine from road rage. How can I find joy, peace, comfort and serenity? Not from my family and friends for I have no friends and my family is self absorbed. Help.
Old November 6th, 2015, 21:05

i am so sorry baglady to hear you are having such a dreadful time you sound quite depressed and your friends and family should understand and try to help you .You have taken the first step by understanding you have a problem and you have to build on that daily by trying to control your anger. Anger is a part of loss we all go through that phase, but in your case it seems to have taken over and it's not a way to live, you are suffering from complicated grief Have you tried talking to a trained councillor something is holding you back from being able to move forward in your life and it may help you.I'm sorry to say there arn't many people on the site who talk anymore like we all did a couple of years ago so please don't take that as us ignoring you many have moved on.i will try and find one of (cal 821) posts that will be relevant and help and repost it .If i can help in any way i will be here for you xxx .
Old November 6th, 2015, 23:29

I agree with you. I don't know where to go. I cannot take medications for help and as I said before, my friends and family are too selfish. I don't know why I went into reverse considering my progress with Brent's passing. I'm sick of crying everyday. I'm sick of being hateful to strangers everyday. I have had other negative issues happen the last few years that are adding to the stress. It could be due to different medications for other diseases. I will check into that. Thanks for listening.