The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > General loss > Non-bereavement losses
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 10th, 2007, 11:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower_1978 View Post
Well, my husband has recently informed me this is more than he bargained for or can handle and wants a divorce. I'm still hurting from that blow but also know I can't afford to wallow, I need to concentrate on my health.
I am at a loss for words. I am so sorry things have taken this turn.
Old July 14th, 2007, 21:48

I have moved back to my hometown and staying with my parents while my husband and I try a seperation. After more talking he admitted that he may just need to get some help to sort out the stress of all of this as well as his feelings. I am doing the same while I am here. I've needed help for awhile to deal with the changes in my health but thought I could do it on my own. I had my first appointment on Friday and I think it will be good for me not only to vent about my health but to really decide how I feel about my husband.
Old July 14th, 2007, 22:16

Sarah,
My first thought in reading about your husband is what an Ass. Honestly what ever happened to in sickness and health as long as you both shall live. Yeessh.
Old July 17th, 2007, 22:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmike123 View Post
Sarah,
My first thought in reading about your husband is what an Ass. Honestly what ever happened to in sickness and health as long as you both shall live. Yeessh.
You know, there is a part of me that wishes someone would slap him, but its just as sudden for him as it is for everyone else. He might get hold of himself and rebuild his end of the marriage.
Old July 27th, 2007, 18:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageMother View Post
You know, there is a part of me that wishes someone would slap him, but its just as sudden for him as it is for everyone else. He might get hold of himself and rebuild his end of the marriage.
You are very right Sage. That is my hope anyways. I know it has been difficult and stressful for him. I'm just saddened that he didn't tell me how much until he was ready to walk out the door. I'm also having a hard time in the fact that he doesn't want to do the healing together as a couple. I know that everyone has their own ways of copng with stress and their emotions but it is still very hard for me to accept it.
Old August 6th, 2007, 19:04

Sarah,

I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this and deal with so much grief and pain. I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you during this difficult time.