The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > In loving memory > Online memorials: we will remember them
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 20th, 2013, 15:55

Default to my darling husband

my darling giuliano, tomorrow would have been our 35th wedding anniversary, i will remember that day so freezing cold, the sky so blue a beautiful winters day. i give thanks to God for the years we had together.i ask that you will always be close to me for i love you now even more and will always need you, my love, i have no idea how many years i will have to live before i see you again, before you went home we promised to be one forever and thats what i have asked God for so please hold tight and wait for me, i'll be there in a blinking of an eye. i love you more each day and now i can remember, sometimes it hurts but others i smile so im getting stronger with each day but you have always been and will always be my etrnal love.
some say we are no longer husband and wife, but we will always be lovers.
i'm sending to you great buckets of love right now and i close my eyes and instantly i am once again in your strong arms. i will love you forever.

your ever loving wife.

chrissie. xxxxxxx
Old January 20th, 2013, 16:07

beautiful words chrissie you and giuls shared a wonderful life together i know how much you miss him he is never far away from you and is always there walking beside you
you were married here all those years in heaven thats not ended you will stay married for eternity
i will be here for you tomorrow love hazelxxx
Old January 20th, 2013, 20:43

Dearest Chrissie,

That is a beautiful tribute to Guils. It sounded like an perfect day. Always remember that he is with you all the time. I tell Jim all the time that no matter how long I am here on this earth he will always be my husband, my one and only true love. We just need to remember all the great years we had together.

Love and Hugs,

Sheryl
Old January 21st, 2013, 14:32

Default Lovely message x

Hello chrissie
That was a lovely message , thinking of you today
You had a winter wedding like me xx
Old January 30th, 2013, 12:42

chrissie, I haven't been to forum for several days - dealing with personal stuff - so I've just now read your message to giuls. I envy you the long-lasting love you knew with your husband, and know it's still there, though you might not be seeing him as you once did.

St. John Chrysostom: "Those whom we love and lose are no longer where they were before. They are now wherever we are."

So wherever you are, chrissie, there giuls is with you. How blessed you are, that you knew such love, and it's waiting for you still!