The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a child
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 19th, 2007, 23:41

Default Bless you all

Thank you all for your kind words.It makes such a difference whe people care and understand what your going thru. My friends I had before TJ died for some reason don't come by like they used to. I know they don't know what to say, he was such a lively boy, I guess they don't want to be reminded how fragile life is, and we should learn to take nothing for granted. my only solice in this is I kissed my baby good night and he was gone.Death of our children changes {or it did me} us.And maybe my friends aren't comfortable with the change.I have found myself only wanting to communicate with others who can identify with the changes I'm going through.I have an apt with my doc tomorrow, I'm thinking about going into the hospital for a short stay, so if I don't post for awhile thats where I'll be, weaving baskets! omg...I laughed. That felt good..I would love to share my happy times I had with TJ, but right now I can't bear to look at his picture. You all are a wonderful group. I light a candle each night for all of us. Remember..grief is a measure of how much our loved one meant to us...peace to you all, my newfound friends
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:48

Liz, stick with us, stick with it, please... you will not always feel this way. At this stage it probably feels monstrous to think of not hurting this much, as if you will be betraying or forgetting your son in some way by hurting less, but in time some peace will come. I have not experienced the loss of a child, and I am so truly sorry that you have - I cannot imagine what it must be like - but the losses I have gone through have made me see that you do come out the other side... even if you think you never will. Please keep going.
Old September 24th, 2007, 04:19
Administrator

Hi Liz - just wondered how you were doing? Please do keep us posted when you can. When you are ready we look forward to hearing more about TJ and the happy times you shared... in the meantime know that we at TLB are thinking of you and that we care about you. Hang in there.

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep: over 250 funeral poems, quotes and readings
If There's Anything I Can Do...: full of practical ways to help the bereaved
Old February 7th, 2008, 12:42

Hey are u fine?And no posts since long?And in Life we have to passed from many many difficulties.And after difficulties is over there is a good way to come.