The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a child
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old February 7th, 2008, 12:13

Default Abortion is Bad

What u thing about Abortion?Is it good to do?Or its usually very bad?And have u ever passed by this side?
Old November 14th, 2009, 00:07

I think abortion is very bad thing. Its a curse for womans and totally opposite to nature. We broke the laws of nature with this abortion. Illiterate persons do this work in large numbers. I had not passed from this situation. I don't want to do this.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 00:10

Default Abortion is NOT bad.

Abortion is not bad. It didn't break the "laws of nature". It just that some women are not yet ready to have a child and an accident happened. You could give the child up when it is born but then you might be giving it to someone who could miss treat it. It's not like the child was born and the mother curb stomps it or anything. It is not born yet, it is still a fetus. It is better to have an abortion than give birth to a child when you are not ready which will make your life less enjoyable which in turn will give the baby a bad childhood. Plus some women are very unable to take care of a child. It could die because the mother didn't take care of it enough, it could starve to death because the mother doesn't have enough money to support a child and herself, if living in a poor enviroment it could get diseases and slowly die. Therefore it is better to get an abortion than put the possible child through any of the things I listed above.

PS, the world is overpopulated, people are starving to death everywhere. Why bring another child into the world when it could starve to death too if you are unprepared and all the money you save could be put towards getting food to people who need it.