The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Useful resources > Practical matters
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 21st, 2009, 18:53

Lightbulb Can't face the outside world.

She was my rock at home for everything .After it was all over is was left on my own with two young childern, friends left and i did not see them agian, they had there lives to live with there childern. i was made redundant from work in construction and the money kept going out. bills mounted and there seemed no help, benfits are a joke. It strange how alone you feel! i could not face the world outside for some time, things just went down hill fast.

I have been out of work for a year, had no money.i found a way to help my self : I not be out there face to face so i needed to make money so i learn more about adverts and marketing on the web there is a site to that help make a living at home : www.sendmoneyfromheaven.com Try it is good !a bit jazzed up but it works I learnt a lot about My computer , ads, marketing and I am making income now from computer at home when the kids are at school and in home time and in these bad times all the extras helps!
Making money from computer in bad times
It works! a little faith hard work help and I made 1,920 in my first month and it growing every month . i miss her but still have the kids to keep going for!
good luck Lee