The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of other family members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 10th, 2009, 14:10

Default MediumTVShow

Hello,

I would like to share an upcoming project with everyone.

I'm a producer working on an exciting, new program for a major cable network that will feature gifted and renown psychic mediums.

The mediums will help people get answers from departed loved ones in order to resolve an outstanding issue.

The program hopes to help individuals heal and/or get closure. Additionally, it will illustrate the amazing abilities of genuine and proven mediums.

We are seeking family members, friends, neighbors, etc... Any two individuals with a conflict or issue that only a deceased friend or loved one could answer or resolve.

Ex.What do we do with the house, now? (One person wants to keep it, the other wants to sell it). Who was supposed to have the family heirloom? Who was the favorite pet supposed to live with? Where should we rest our departed loved one's ashes? Where is grandma's secret recipe... and who gets it?

Participants will get free in-depth readings and have their unresolved questions answered.

Participants should live in CA or be able to travel there at their own expense.

Anyone interested should contact me as soon as possible. I am interviewing possible participants this week for upcoming tape dates.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

--
Nina
Casting Producer
"Medium Project'
MediumTVShow@gmail.com
818-325-6900 x6951
Old June 17th, 2009, 09:29

Don't know if you are still doing this, but wanted to let you know that I have a blog about a book I am writing that deals with real letters written to those who have passed. I wondered if you would like me to put a post on my blog about your venture and include your contact inforamtion? Let me know! You can reply here or e-mail me at ltdbook@yahoo.com