The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Grieving children
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 3rd, 2012, 04:46

Default Prayers please

Shalom in Yeshua my brothers and sisters in faith. Anyone who has lost their faith or doesn't have any, please keep this little one in your thoughts. Those that do believe, I ask you to pray for a little three year old girl who is in an induced coma, in Intensive Care, having been diagnosed with Leukemia. Her name is Amie.

Many of you will already know her aunt, Crystal, who has had lots of problems herself, but this news coming on the back of losing her mum, and brothers in the way they did is very hard for her.

Please pray for them all at this time.
Thank you and may God bless you
Tom
Old July 3rd, 2012, 05:08

tom i will put on a message of prayer tonight
many prayers i will say today
and many tears are shead
my thoughts are with ami and all her family and also with you as i know how much you love and care for them
love hazel
Old July 3rd, 2012, 05:21

Default prayers going out day and night

dear Tom, prayer requests are out everywhere. we all want this little one to come through, we all stand shoulder to shoulder, one voice, one heart.

god bless

chrissie. xx
Old July 3rd, 2012, 14:27

to all my friends on this site i know you are all praying for amie and her family tonight
i pray that our prayers will be answered please God look down on little amie and heal her sick body let her live to be in your light so she may know of your love give her family the strength to endure and give the doctors that hold her life in their care your love and guidance to be able to heal her tiny body
this is just a simple few words i can think of at the moment i am so distraught at amies illness 5 people i have spoken to today will be adding their prayers for amie i shall light a candle tonight as i say my prayers
please god here us all
Old July 3rd, 2012, 19:05

Merciful Lord of all creation, we beseech You to have mercy upon this young child, brought forth upon this earth at Your command. Grant that the doctors, nurses and technicians who care for her will demonstrate the utmost in competence and caring. May they reflect Your love to those around them. We pray that the condition is diagnosed and treated successfully so that this beautiful young child will survive to grow into all that You have intended for her. Graciously strengthen her family and loved ones during this test of their faith. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen!

Lord, we lift this child Amie up to You, beseeching Your mercy upon her. May Your healing graces continue to descend from Heaven upon this precious child. Out of Your immeasurable love, grant the doctors the skills necessary to correctly diagnose and treat the affliction. Graciously hear our prayers on behalf of this family and their little girl, bringing healing and peace to each of them. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen

Father in Heaven, we come before You in prayer through Your Son Jesus Christ, on behalf of this family in crisis. May Your healing graces be upon this child, bringing her to a state of restored health. Grant that her family persists in faith and seeks their strength from You. Graciously hear the prayers of the faithful on their behalf. Lord, have mercy. Christ, have mercy. Lord, have mercy. Amen!

I will be lighting candles for Amie tonight at Chapel and have asked for her name to be petitioned tonight at Mass.

My heart and prayers also go out to Amie's family at this very difficult time...

Cal821
Yet no person is really alone;
those who live no more echo still within our thoughts and words,
and what they did has become woven into what we are.

I wish you peace and a level path on your journey...

Cal821
Old July 4th, 2012, 17:52

Default prayer for amie

hello dave, thanks for this lovely prayer for little amie. chrissie. xxx
Old July 4th, 2012, 18:05

hi dave your prayers said everything thank you i have said them all for amie
you always have the right words or prayers for us love hazelxx
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:57

Thank-you to everyone who's replied. From what my Aunt tells me Amie had an unsuccessful blood transfusion just hours after I left for Australia. Now I feel really really bad for leaving Amie back in the UK. Thanks again for everyone's support, let's just pray that Amie makes it.
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:18

hi crystal thanks for letting us know how amie is we all here and all our friends are saying prayers for amie and for you and your family
crystal don't be sad about not being there with amie your love is with her and the doctors will do all they can if you were here you would be doing the same as you are now God will here your prayers wherever you are
chrissie is not able to be on line at the moment i will ring her but i know she is praying for amie
love hazelxxx
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:58

Default Still praying for Amie's recovery of health...

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (Little Amie). You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.

You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into her little body and give her the strength to fight her illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Cal821
Yet no person is really alone;
those who live no more echo still within our thoughts and words,
and what they did has become woven into what we are.

I wish you peace and a level path on your journey...

Cal821