The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a sibling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 16th, 2009, 07:14

Angry I still dont understang why by brother is gone

I lost my brother whom we were vey close in a tragic accident! I still dont understand. I cry all the time. We were so close and shared all the happiest moments together! He was so protective of me. I hope to see him coming back telling me that it wasnt him? He was burned beyond regocnition and thats why i still have hope that he will come back. But days are passing by and he hasnt pitched or called. Is this for real that i will never see him again! Why him?
Old January 25th, 2010, 15:26

Default Almodt lost my brother

I also lost my brother in a tragic accident. He was killed instantly. It has almost been a year since he's passed and I am still hoping it's not real. Most of the time I don't think of him as being completely gone. Part of him is still here which is probably the same for you as well. You will see him again. I believe I will see my brother again. He was younger than me, but also very protective of me. You'll never know why it had to be him. I'll never know either. I ask myself that quite often but there's never going to be an answer. I still don't know why his accident happened or how. But you still have to believe he's watching over you.
Old September 4th, 2010, 13:20

Default brother

I lost my brother two weeks ago in a hit and run accident. It was all over the news and horrific. We were very close. I am filled with guilt and remorse for not having been on the end of the phone for him. I know its early days, but I can not get my head around the fact that I will not see him again. Its just too bizzarre. I am worried as well about these stages of bereavement. I need to find the strength to go back to work next week, but sometimes I just feel so energyless. I also feel guilt and going back to my life and doing normal stuff, looking at the phone thinking that he will ring, when I know deep down he wont.