The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:32

To paraphrase the American journalist Charles Bishop Kuralt, 1934-1997: ‘It’s beneficial for our individual and collective mental and spiritual wellbeing to remind ourselves frequently that our whole world is not in flames and that there are people in our world besides politicians, entertainers and criminals, who are doing good things.’ And that’s how many small people in many small places doing small things can and indeed do change our world. I am convinced that there is much more goodness than evil in our world. It’s just that people prefer to do good things quietly in the background and therefore draw little attention.

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old December 24th, 2017, 09:40

Changing The World
Do not try to change the world.
You will fail.
Try to love the world.
And lo, the world is changed,
Changed forever.

Sri Chinmoy

If we try to change our world
Without first changing ourselves, we are sure to fail.
But when we come to terms with its true purpose
And perceive it in a new light, we learn to love it and
For us, quite magically, the world changes forever.

As our inner eyes open, we begin to recognise
The good in all people and situations.
Our heart and soul then fills with compassion and love
For those who, trapped in the darkness of
Their ignorance and greed, still insist on creating suffering,
Maybe for millions, and therefore negative Karma for themselves.
We no longer sit in judgement over anyone
And that helps us to create ever more positive Karma
For ourselves and our world.

Aquarius

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:47

‘The most powerful one of the Divine characteristics is love. It is the greatest power of all in the whole of Creation which in end is going to move the mountains of unfaith that still exist in your world and change them into even higher ranges of faith and trust. In the fullness of time it conquers all evil by absorbing its energies into its own and converting them into blessing and healing energies for all life.

‘The same happens to you in the process of bringing forth and developing the higher aspects of your nature. The lower ones are gradually soaked into the higher ones and this continues until they have gone from you forever. This is the esoteric meaning of St John 1:29 ‘The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said: ‘Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!’ As you know by now, Jesus is a symbol of humankind’s higher nature. He could never have taken the sins of the world from anyone for the simple reason that he never existed.

‘In the fullness of time each one of you has to evolve into a lamb of God. And that is the esoteric truth behind Isaiah 11:6 ‘In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together, and the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all.’ Humankind’s animal nature with all its untamed desires and urges is are the wolf, the leopard and the lion. The lamb is a symbolism for its Christ nature and the little child leading them is the Christ seed which eventually awakens in every human heart.

‘The Christ love lacks all interest in dominating others and dictating to people what they should believe or not, the way the religions of the past have been doing. Some of them are still trying to maintain this practice, but in due course they too will have to accept that spiritual knowledge evolves and grows the same as everything else in God’s Creation. This applies to all spiritual teachings that were given earlier. None of them were intended to be unchangeable and like set in concrete. Included in this is the wisdom the Angels have been presenting through us more recently and will continue to give.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 26th, 2017, 09:49

The Living God Within

If you search for me in Christmas,
You need to look towards a special star.
You’ll not find me in Bethlehem,
Cos I’m just where you are.

You may not be aware of me
Amid the celebrations.
You’ll have to look to the Highest Star
Beyond earthly decorations.

But if you take a moment
From your list of things to do
And listen to your heart, you’ll find
I’m waiting there for you.

You’re the one I want to be with,
You’re the reason that I came,
And you’ll find me in the stillness
As I’m whispering your name.

I am the small still voice of your conscience,
Your inner guidance, the living God within,
Who knows the answers to all your questions
And never leads you astray.

Lori Ciccanti
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words of Wisdom For The Seasons Of The Year’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 27th, 2017, 09:17

To this day there are many in our world who steadfastly refuse to accept that there is a Divine force behind the whole of the created world, as it is presently known to us. The big bang theory of the origin of the Universe to them presents an obstacle in the way of understanding its true nature, which can only be found when one has learnt to peer into the background of the higher and highest spiritual dimensions of life. Because our scientists believe that the Universe came into being through a sudden appearance and expansion of light and matter, many people seem to draw the conclusion that this does away with the need for a Creator because all of it happened perchance and quite on its own.

Should that be your belief too, take a moment or two and have a good look around you. Then please tell me, how could there be so many intricate and sophisticated forms and expressions of life on this our beautiful planet alone? How would this be possible if they had not been lovingly created by some great designer and artist? And anyway, the big bang was by no means some kind of vast explosion, as the name suggests to the layperson. It is thought that there was a sudden release and outflowing of energy into space. Does anyone seriously believe that this could have happened by sheer accident and appeared out of nowhere?

Yes, the big bang was caused by natural forces, but who or what in your view are these forces, if not the Life Force itself, known as God to some? Doesn’t this Creator constantly manifest itself and its wisdom in millions of different ways in all that is in the created world, not merely in ours? If it is not the wisdom and love of the Great Father/Mother that makes all animals, flowers and trees grow and decay, the same as we human beings do when our time on the Earth plane is up? Who is and who makes the wind blow, the Sun shine and the rain fall?

The law of cause and effect or the law of Karma is at work behind quite literally everything in the whole of Creation. This law knows neither rewards nor punishments, merely consequences. It explains why anything that happens can only be there because it has first been thought of by someone. That includes the big bang. It is a well known fact by now that thought is the most powerful force of all. Placed in the right hands, especially God’s, it can and does create and destroy whole worlds at will. This same power has always been at work in each one of us. Learning to harness and master this energy is our task and has to be practised until it has become our servant, instead of running us, our life and destiny for us.

Nothing in our world and all others happens per chance and on its own, or without the will of the Great Father/Mother and their child, the true only born Son/Daughter, the spirit of the Universal Christ. The Son is the light of all lights, the Sun above, beyond and behind every one of the stars and suns in the whole of Creation. It is the Highest Star and the greatest Light through whom the life in all worlds is given by the Father/Mother.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:57

The Universal Life Force, Father/Mother of all life, known as God to many, thinks and experiences itself through the worlds and the creatures it brings into being, including us. Any Eureka moments we enjoy on the Earth plane in truth are Its gifts. All humankind’s creative ideas have their origin in this source, although many like to think of them as their own. Ideas transmit themselves as a thought to the feminine and passive Earth and Water element, to which we and our world belong, both genders alike. Through the power of thought the positive and masculine Air element adds to whatever already is in existence or still is in the process of being created or un-created, as the case may be.

God’s ideas and thoughts are constantly flowing into every aspect of physical life, including us and our bodies of clay, made from Earth and Water. Thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and the thought processes transmit the creator’s ideas, including those that come to you and me, to our feminine and receptive bodies of clay and our emotional water bodies and soul, where the memories of all previous lifetimes as well as the present one are stored. As all life is in God’s image, the same as everything else, each one of us is being shaped and modelled into what our Creator thinks of Him/Herself to be. By the power of Its intellect and thought processes the God models Its image into whole worlds and all its creatures and other lifeforms. God is the idea and thought and everything that is visible to our earthly eyes is the Goddess – and every cell and atom of it is imbued with the spirit of the whole and indivisible Divine Trinity.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:40

Symbolisms and metaphors have always been the language with which the spirit world communicates with humankind. From the earliest beginnings of its existence on the Earth, those who are taking care of you and your world on the highest levels of life have been using this mode to convey their ideas, thoughts and truths to you. At the start of your earthly education you are still unable to recognise what all symbolisms for what they truly and you cannot yet grasp their meaning. But as you progress on the evolutionary pathway, the gift of interpreting them gradually comes to us. From within your own being it unfolds and slowly provides you with an ever clearer vision of the spiritual aspects of life. It brings the gift of true clairvoyance and that is an understanding of the esoteric meaning of symbols and the spiritual truths behind all aspects of earthly life.

In the course of the Aquarian Age ever more of you are going to develop the ability to recognise the esoteric meaning of the symbolisms that for such a long time had to remain hidden behind the surface words of the myths and legends of your world. This has always applied to every one of the belief systems that ever existed and therefore also to the Jesus legend. It is the tale of a spiritual Master’s life and a demonstration of how all human beings eventually have to conduct their lives. It was given by the Angels and Masters in charge of your world for wise educational purposes and by My will and wishes. And it is with full intention that young and inexperienced souls should at first take the Jesus legend literally.

As far as the sacred texts of your world are concerned, as time went by it was inevitable that many misunderstandings and misinterpretations – intentionally and otherwise – crept into them and have stayed to this day. There is no need to begrudge any of this because all of it has been grist to the mill of your race’s evolutionary development. The misunderstandings provided invaluable teaching aids for your earthly education, when you, My beloved children, were placed there one lifetime after another.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:46

Sooner or later every one of you reaches the point when the bottle and spoon feeding of spiritual knowledge of the past that may or may not be true, fails to satisfy you. When you have had enough of lies and deceptions, you go in pursuit of My truth. The ways of the past have served their purpose when your soul at last is filled with a great hunger and thirst for the truth and nothing but the truth. Your longing for it turns into the incentive that in the end propels each one of you forward on your predestined path of evolving into a seeker of wisdom and truth. Each has to do this in their own right and eventually has to find their own understanding of life and learn how to work things out for themselves.

My truths do not change, but your perception and understanding of them does and has to, in the long course of your evolutionary journey. To find this out for yourself is why I never intervened in past ages when anyone falsified and corrupted parts of my truth when it was given to your world in many different forms. It has always been possible to interpret My truths in many different ways. The degree of truth you pass on to others is a measure of your spiritual integrity and loyalty, to Me, yourself, the people around you and your whole world. And that is by far the best way of testing someone’s present evolutionary state.

Because each one of you, in the fullness of time, has to find their own way back to Me and into the awareness of their own Divine nature, in past ages the Angels never told you: ‘Things are so and so!’ They gave you symbolisms and metaphors instead, so you should interpret them. The Age of Aquarius is changing this because ever more of you have become sufficiently evolved to tune the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly minds into My frequencies, to receive My wisdom and truth directly from Me, the Source of your being.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : December 31st, 2017 at 10:05.
Old December 31st, 2017, 10:06

Many of the deep esoteric meanings contained in the legends and fables of your world had to remain hidden from your understanding for a long time. And as reading and writing for the common people is a fairly recent development in your world, the doors were open wide to all manner of divergences from My truth. Humankind’s task has always been the unravelling of the mysteries of life, but to enable you to do this you first need to come to terms with the fact that in truth life is an ongoing process and uninterrupted flow. Ideas and concepts of this nature can only by grasped by those who are willing to look beyond the ends of their noses and lift their vision to the higher and highest realities of life.

Your understanding then enables you to go in search of My wisdom behind the surface words of every legend your world has ever known. By deciphering their symbolisms you can find a fresh understanding of their meaning. You can then see for yourself that the mythological heritage of all the cultures of your world is one vast storehouse of My wisdom and knowledge, and that many of their symbols contain messages that can speak to you to this day.

The higher you climb up the spiritual mountain into the full light of your oneness with Me, the more easily you will be able to discern that the tales and legends that surround even the most venerated ones of the teachers, who are believed to have acted as My channels, in truth belong to the realms of mythology and not of history, because they never were based on historical facts.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : January 1st, 2018 at 09:03.
Old January 1st, 2018, 09:03

In times gone by there was no other way of explaining to us earthlings the underlying higher purpose and meaning of our earthly existence than with the help of symbolisms and metaphors. Now, however, we are ready for the truth and nothing but the truth. And you can rely on it that it will always come your way from me. The way I see and understand things that’s my truth. Whether any of it can become part of our truth depends on how your inner guidance responds to it.

First in line in our search for truth is the birth of the Christ child. This event is a metaphor for the awakening of the Divine spark that for a long time dwells in every human soul as a tiny glow of love that would never leave us. The creation of every individual God’s child of the Earth is conceived on the highest levels of life, i.e. it emerges from the heartmind of the Great Father. This process has nothing to do with our earthly existence until we into our first lifetime as a physical being on the Earth plane.

God, the Father, is the masculine active and outgoing aspect of the Divine Trinity. Astrologically speaking it belongs to the Fire and Air elements. Fire is the creative fire of God’s ideas which are transmitted by thought, the realm of Air, to the Great Mother, the Goddess. She is the Father’s feminine, passive and receptive counterpart, represented by the elements Earth and Water. Their only born Son/Daughter is the Spirit of the Universal Christ, of whose light every lifeform from the highest to the lowest has been created.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files