The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Religion and spirituality
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:40

Each one of us is a precious and unique being, an individual in its own right and by no means some kind of a clone of our parents or other ancestors. Although we have come through this family line onto the Earth plane, we are not of them. This we did because their energies and educational requirement are compatible with and similar to ours and because Karmic links from other lifetimes connect us with each other. Yet, each has their own pathway to walk and earthly lessons to learn. Because everybody has different sequences of lifetimes with ever varying types of learning behind them, it is hardly surprising that the perception of life of each one of us is somewhat different from all others.

What makes us recognisable as human beings is not merely the outer form of our physical body, but the inner ability of thinking and making conscious decisions. It is being capable of making mistakes and learning something from every experience, so that we can do better next time we try. Through this we gradually grow in wisdom and understanding. Although during the earliest stages of our development as earthlings these aptitudes are still limited, they are there – if only in seed form. We are still human beings, i.e. a human spirit and soul who temporarily finds itself enclosed in the outer form of a physical body and in a material world, which it does not understand.

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:27

The creature described in yesterday’s posting, the same as every other human being, is a spark of the Divine, a child of God who contains all characteristics of its Divine parents, though at first only in seed form. The best and the worst is in all of us. The higher and highest aspects of our nature take a long time before they can come into the foreground of our consciousness and begin to come alive and develop. Before this can happen, the lower and lowest parts of our nature have to be explored and experienced with all its consequences.

That is how it comes about that we all view everything that is in our earthly existence somewhat differently from everybody else. There are as many variations on this theme as there are souls and that includes those who presently dwell on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates our two worlds. No two people are exactly alike, not even identical twins. Although on the outside it may be hard to tell one from the other, inside they are unique beings. The Karma of no two people is identical, because we all have gone through different experiences and therefore reached a dissimilar evolutionary level.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 5th, 2017, 09:23

Because we all have everything inside, the very best and also the worst, we do well if once in a while we take a deep and utterly honest look into the mirror of the self and ask the age-old question: ‘Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?’ Exterior appearances can be deceiving, as most people know by now, but what lies behind someone else’s façade is none of our business – much as we would sometimes like to find out. Yet, what lies behind ours that is very much our concern and our task to explore. So, how does one go about it? In truth, it’s simplicity itself, as the Universe in its infinite wisdom and kindness is constantly providing, exactly for this purpose, each and every one of us with the finest and biggest looking-glass imaginable, and that is the whole of the world around us and in particular its people.

Astrology and especially our birthchart can also be a great help when it comes to familiarising ourselves with our hidden character traits and inner motivations, as well as in which direction the predestined pathway through our present lifetime is pointing. The Universe’s highest hopes and aspirations for us are clearly marked by the sign and house position of the planets. The Sun is of special importance as it represents the pull of our spirit forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. In contrast to this, the placement of the Moon by sign and house gives us clues about what we were up to in our most recent sojourn on the Earth plane. Thus the Sun and Moon between them reveal where we are coming from and going to.

The Ascendant is the outer mask through which we view the world and those around us sees us. Without a time of birth neither the Ascendant nor the house position of the planets can be assessed. Because of the importance of both these parts, more than half of the information that would otherwise be obtainable from anyone’s birthchart is missing whenever the time of birth is unknown. It is worthwhile any effort to try and find it.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:46

The One In The Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for self,
And you’re toast of the world, for a day,
Just go to a mirror and look at yourself,
And see what you then have to say.

It isn’t our partner, children or friend,
Who judgement upon us must pass;
The one whose verdict counts most, in the end,
Is staring at us, from the glass.

Some folks may think us a ‘straight-shooting’ chum’
And call us a person of place,
But the one in the glass says we’re only a bum,
If we can’t look ourselves in the face.

We’re the one we have to please, not the rest!
We’re with ourselves, right up to the end,
And shall have passed our most dangerous, difficult test,
If the one in the glass still is our friend.

We may fool the whole world, down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back, as we pass.
Yet, our final reward will be heartaches and tears,
If we’ve lied to the one in the glass.

Anon.

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files

Last edited by Aquarius : December 7th, 2017 at 12:26.
Old December 7th, 2017, 12:26

The love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life, in whom all is one, orchestrates and conducts the wondrous symphony of life. With the help of the Angelic hierarchy they are constantly guiding and protecting every one of Its creatures. No-one is ever forgotten or left out. Mother Earth is but one of the many physical manifestations of the Great Mother. Her wisdom and love express themselves through the instinctive and intuitive behaviour of all living things, plants and animals as much as human beings. This is where they have their origin. As a result nothing in the whole of Creation is ever without Divine guidance and protection.

The feminine love and wisdom aspect of the Divine trinity is the Goddess. She is the mother of all species and the living and breathing force behind phenomena like the clever formation flying of birds during migration. She is the source of the instinctive knowledge of the animal kingdom to protect one’s young against all threats, if need be at the expense of one’s own life. She is in charge of our own body clocks as well as that of all other members of the animal kingdom. She tells Her creatures when to mate and when to abstain from it, for example when not enough food is going to be available for the raising of young. She instructs hibernating animals when and where to begin theirs and when it is safe to come out of it again – and so on and so forth.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:27

Every experience that comes our way is a test to establish which level of spiritual maturity our soul has reached. The way we react to the people and events in our lives reveals this more than anything else. This lifetime is an extra special one for everybody because it presents all of us with many opportunities for finding some true enlightenment through being initiated into the higher and highest mysteries of life. Having a much better idea of God’s nature and our own, we can see for ourselves that this is highly unlikely to consist of what the Buddhists call Nirvana.

Each one of us contains God’s energies and they are of a dynamic and expansive nature. They are ceaselessly creating, bringing new worlds into being and destroying old ones that have outlived their usefulness. What in the Buddha’s time would still have been understood as a state of total and utter bliss, to us and our world, to God-like creative beings, as in truth we all are, surely would be more like Hell than Heaven on Earth.

To my mind, human souls find their greatest enlightenment when they become aware that all life – including their own – is subject to Universal laws. Of particular relevance here are those of evolution and of Karma. From the moment we become aware of these laws, the Universe places the tool for our own redemption and that of our world into everybody’s own hands. It stands to reason that if we endeavour to give of the good and the best we are capable of, nothing but more of the same can in due course return to us.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:31

The Angels and Masters together with countless groups of ordinary spirit helpers are our guardians, keepers and nursemaids in the world of light. Under the command of the Great Father/Mother they are constantly watching over our progress, ever ready to assist whenever one of us is in need of it. Their helping hands, invisible to earthly eyes, are always reaching out to us. All we have to do is ask for their help. As soon as one of us has done this, that person begins to learn how to follow their guidance and walk with them.

The Great Mother’s way of teaching us, Her beloved children of the Earth, the gift of self-mastery has always been through allowing each one of us to learn from their own experiences. The road of spiritual mastery starts with taking charge of every part of our being and ends with freely and willingly practising self-mastery and self-discipline. And when after the lessons of Saturn in Capricorn and the tenth house, we arrive in the next sign and house, Aquarius and the eleventh, Saturn has by no means left us. The planets energies and the Angels in charge of them stand guard at the sign’s gateway to ensure that none of us can come anywhere near the Aquarian spiritual freedom until we truly have become masters of every aspect of our nature.

High on the list of things to be shed from our consciousness are the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that still abound in our world. Each one of them is waiting to be replaced by our own truth, i.e. that which the living God within tells us is true, good and right for us, now – even though it may not be for anyone else. As pioneers of a new age we have to be prepared that our truth may not yet match anyone else’s beliefs. Those we come into contact with may not yet understand what we have to give.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 10th, 2017, 09:54

God’s kingdom is an inner state of consciousness. It never was or will be a place to which anyone goes on a physical plane of life. It’s the realisation that on every level of life and in all lifeforms the Creator’s consciousness is present. The corollary of this is that our physical bodies are as much part of God as their indwelling spirits and souls. And whatever is in God is also in us and as above, so below applies throughout the whole of Creation. And because on the inner level of life there is no separation between anything, God is as much part of our physical bodies as being our highest spiritual consciousness.

The awakening of the Divine spark of the Christ Spirit manifests itself through a constantly increasing love to do that which is good and right. This proves to the wise ones in charge of our spiritual development in the background of earthly life that we really are willingly following our inner guidance, the living God within, not merely saying so. Lip-service is no good where spiritual matters are concerned. Everything has to be for real. This ensures that, whenever we are in need of support of any kind and ask God and the Angels for it, without specifying what form it should take, it unfailingly comes.

The Angels in their role of Divine messengers are utterly dependable and trustworthy. As executors of the great plan of life , they are familiar with the Great Father/Mother’s will. Following their instructions, they are showing each one of us our place in this plan. Part of their work is helping us to find the special task during the transformations of the Aquarian Age that has been assigned to us. Having been taught by our own life’s experiences that it’s safe to trust implicitly that whatever guidance we receive from them intuitively will always be good and right, we do not find it hard to say: ‘Thy will, Great Spirit, not mine.’

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:07

To paraphrase the English theologian and historian the Venerable Bede, ca. 673-735 AD, who wrote about his work on the books of Ezra and Nehemiah: ‘In the treasure of the prophets God has equipped me with the gift to not only embrace things old, but also to find new things that are hidden behind the veil of the old, so they can be brought forth for the use of my fellow citizens.’

Having reached the Age of Aquarius, we need to find a new understanding of the nature of God, the role of our own and our world’s existence in the great scheme of life. To enable us to do this, we should not shy away from asking ourselves some searching questions. After six thousand years of the patriarchy and the horrors it brought with it, the most urgent query of all to my mind is: ‘Is there a God?’ Can there be One and if there is a supreme being, what might Its nature be? Who am I and what is my relationship with It? Considering the sheer endless catalogue of terrifying things that have been happening in our world for such a long time and are doing so to this day, can there really be a God who loves us and cares for us? If there were one, why could He not put an end to the endless catalogue of miseries of earthly life? Why has He not made our world a more peaceful place but instead is constantly making things worse for so many?’

As our understanding of the concept of God did not stop any of these events from taking place, the only logical conclusion one can come to is that God must be something different than we were made to believe by the religions of the past. But what? Did we go wrong somewhere and lost our way? The simple answer is: we did not do anything of the kind because God’s great plan of life for our world decreed that this is how we should be taught the value of peace, truth and honesty and the other qualities of the Aquarian Age. They are appearing in our world through ever more of us endeavouring to bring forth the finest and noblest qualities of their own Christ nature. Even in the meanest of characters who ever walked the Earth they are slumbering and will burst into bloom when for them the time is right for this to happen.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:46

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Leave us not when we are in temptation,
But deliver us and our world from all evil.
Help us to uplift and transmute the greatest evil into the
Highest good and the greatest joy for all life,
In keeping with the will and wishes of Thy great plan.

Thou art the only one who knows what tests and trials my soul still needs to endure until the balance of my spiritual account has been restored to wipe out my failures and wrong-doings of previous lifetimes. I know that the obstacles I am still encountering are not punishments of some kind, but were created by my thoughts, words and actions of this lifetime and previous ones. I forgive myself for this and take responsibility for the things I am still struggling to resolve. I understand that any sickness of the human physical body and mind are indications of an underlying sickness of soul and spirit. Please help all of us to heal every aspect of our being.

With every breath I take, I breathe in Thy light and breathe out Thy love for the blessing and healing of all of Creation. In this day and every day, grant me Thy help and guidance, in all I say and do. Please, give me Thy strength and courage so that I may triumphantly overcome the things that are still troubling me. My whole being is crying for Thee to come to my rescue, to heal me and re-birth me into my true Divine nature, to once again be a fully conscious child of Thine, the way I once was and on the inner level of life never stopped being. Through the difficulties I am experiencing you are teaching me to take better care of myself in mind, body, spirit and soul. I thank Thee for this most gracious lesson.

May these struggles help me to discover and release my latent healing abilities, so that Thou and the Angels can work through me. And when I have recovered sufficiently, grant me the grace to show others how they, with Thy help, can also heal themselves. As I have been helped, one of these days I shall be a way-finder for others who are suffering the way I once did, so that my life grows ever more into a blessing and a gift for our world and everything that is in it, in accordance with Thy great plan of life, will and wishes.

Grant me the gift of Thy strength and wisdom to rise above the desires and temptations of my small earthly self. Deliver me from the evil of the dark thoughts and feelings that try to keep me from reaching out for Thee and Thy goodness. By learning to fully trust Thee and Thy Divine guidance and protection, help me to shed my fears and doubts, so that I may follow in total trust wherever Thou leadest me. And whenever the feelings of my earthly self threaten to overwhelm me, knowing that they are not the work of the devil but that of my frightened earthly self, grant me the gift of Thy strength to say to this part of me: ‘It’s all right, calm down.’ Help me to rise above the lower aspects of my being and bring forth, from deep within me, my own Christ nature, so it can show me how to do that only that which is for the highest good and the greatest joy of all.

Aquarius
And the Astro Files