The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a parent
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How Are You Coping With Your Loss?
I am not handling the situation well at all. 0 0%
I am going through very hard times right now. 0 0%
I am feeling lost and alone. 1 100.00%
I am beginning to feel a little bit better. 0 0%
Even though I still hurt, I am trying to pull ahead. 0 0%
I look to others at this time of mourning. 0 0%
I know God is my fortress and my strength and look to Him always. 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 18th, 2014, 09:16

Default Remembering Our Mothers

Dear friends of the light beyond,

As Mother's Day approaches next month inevitably there are many who have lost their dear Mother in the not-too-distant past as well as beyond that time. It is a very hard situation to go through and while many people grieve in different ways this thread will be about how you are currently feeling, how you are doing, what you have done to ameliorate the circumstances, how you are coping with your loss, and just to have someone here to speak about the situation with.

My heart is with you as I too have to go through this ever painful situation along with you. But we must look towards the light beyond which leads to God in Heaven for strength during these most trying times. May each and everyone of you be blessed with the memories that you had with your loved ones which are still ever so present and real and something that no one can ever take away from you. And please remember that those loved ones in spirit continue to be with you! Time and circumstances cannot ever separate love from a loving heart.

Now, let's hear about you with updates, etc. I send each and every one of you a Big (((((((HUG))))))) and much Love!
Old April 19th, 2014, 16:07

hi silvervoice thankyou for your words of comfort we have just had our mothers day in the uk and it passes with mixed emotions as we remember our mothers in heaven We know all mothers spend their life doing everything in their power to make their families feel loved working tirelessly for the benefit of all they love nothing changes because we are apart all they want is for to be is happy and so we must carry on fulfilling their dreams not just for ourselves but for them as well i was blessed with a perfect mother may all our beloved mums feel our love even more at this time of easter worship and mothers day celebrations they remain in our hearts still guiding us through our lives and giving us comfort when we need them may God bless them all our beloved mothers in heaven
Old April 20th, 2014, 12:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelharris View Post
hi silvervoice thankyou for your words of comfort we have just had our mothers day in the uk and it passes with mixed emotions as we remember our mothers in heaven We know all mothers spend their life doing everything in their power to make their families feel loved working tirelessly for the benefit of all they love nothing changes because we are apart all they want is for to be is happy and so we must carry on fulfilling their dreams not just for ourselves but for them as well i was blessed with a perfect mother may all our beloved mums feel our love even more at this time of easter worship and mothers day celebrations they remain in our hearts still guiding us through our lives and giving us comfort when we need them may God bless them all our beloved mothers in heaven
Thank you for your delightful message and reminder of the love our Mothers have for us. I too was most certainly and unequivocally blessed with the most perfect and loving Mother anyone could ever wish for in the whole wide world. Indeed she was a true blessing and loving comfort to me throughout her lifetime. She was always kind and generous to others and very faithful to her strong Born Again Christian beliefs.

Yet seeing the world as it is today, the thing that greatly disappoints me is to learn that there are some children who apparently and most unfortunately do not seem to care enough about their Mothers to fully honor, love and respect them. I have never understood why that is. And we both surely know that that is never the right attitude to take no matter what. A Mother is very special and sacred as God placed her in His Ten Commandments for us to *honor* her. But there are some who mistreat their Mothers and even worse and we must thus pray for them to have a good change of heart and attitude as they surely need it.

Thank you again for your message and have a HAPPY EASTER -- to everyone else also!! May God bless our dear Mothers in Heaven always and forever!