The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Coping with grief > Moving on after a loss
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 18th, 2013, 16:44

Default darren sabin 2 years without my love

year two has now ended without my beloved Darren how has this year been ?ups and downs issues with his family ended I have left their evil in the hands of God I know brother sister are just words doesn't mean a thing to some people the word LOVE is the important one I have his love it is always with me like our precious memories all they have is money i learnt the hard way all Darren said about them was true but even worse than he could ever imagined but it's now all in the past I survived
talking has been the most valuable healing for me and all my friends on here especially chrissie mart dave tom chris I made many friends most have moved on and although it was difficult to see them go I know our friendships helped them all to find some happiness in their lives again I thank you all xx
I want everyone to know there is an end to the intense sadness when ones loved one has just passed on it takes time and all the phases of grief that dave (cal) wrote about in his threads are very real we have to go through them all there is no easy or quick recovery it's a hard road full of sadness tears and occasional happiness remembering the good times would any of us when we go to heaven want to be remembered with tears NO more than anything we would hope to be remembered for all the good times all the laughs and all the love
Darren was the most lovely man honest honourable dependable with a great sense of humour every day he made me laugh we worked together as well we were devoted to one another I adored him on the back of my photo in his office were the words hazel a queen amongst women who chose to walk beside me so lovely because he wasn't a man who would say much I am honoured this wonderful man shared 25 years of his life with me I thank God for his life the years we had together he made me a better person for knowing him and it's his love that enables me to know life is still good because he is a part of me I came through all the grief and I honour him in being happy again because it's all he ever wanted me to be
I wish you all peace and my love hazelxx
Old October 18th, 2013, 18:43

Thinking of you . For those of us whose journey started here after yours- You have provided us with kindness, encouragement, strength, and the knowledge that things will be rough, but will also get better.

Thank you for giving us so much, while dealing with your own grief. I am sure Darren is so very proud of you.

I am so glad you are finding happiness.
Old October 18th, 2013, 19:57

thankyou my friend for your kind words I think all of us on here who have suffered grief reach out to others because we know what it's like to lose a loved one we know their suffering and care enough to hold out the hand of friendship and say I care
I hope your days are getting better and filled with memories of love that help you through these times of grieving love hazel xxxx
Old October 19th, 2013, 12:38

Red face

Hazel,

Thinking of you today and everyday and yes Darren is proud of you as everyone here is. It is coming up on two years for me in January that Jim hasn't physically been here. I have learend and now know they are always here with us and guiding and watching over us as we walk through this journey. I am still on the journey and just like youthere are ups and downs and sometimes things seen to go sideways. But there is more smile, happiness and having good daysas each new day dawns

Wishing you love,
Sheryl
Old October 19th, 2013, 13:06

Sheryl my dear friend thankyou so much for your message to hear from you today has touched my heart you are always in my thoughts as we continue with our loss coping as the days go by I am glad to hear that some days are now filled with hope and smiles and happiness this brings contentment to our loved ones in heaven life can still be good when we embrace this new dawn love to you hazel xxxxxx
Old October 23rd, 2013, 02:37

just had to come on here this morning after pms sent to me these past days those words of comfort love and understanding has lifted me today thank you my dear friends the reason I have survived is because of you all we all made a difference to one another and it made me more happy this morning to hear from those whos lives have turned round from grief to hope for their future
love and hugs to you all especially to those whose grief is recent and difficult to overcome xxxxxhazel xx