The Light Beyond Bereavement Forum Bereavement StoreMovieBlogSympathy Ecards
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own...

Go Back   The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums > Loss of a loved one > Loss of a spouse or partner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 22nd, 2012, 03:28

Hello sheryl, just saw you online and thought i'd say a quick hello. I'm off soon to church, lifts me up. You alright love. will speak again soon.

hugs chrisse. xxx
Old April 23rd, 2012, 13:09

Hello Sheryl, just to say how ya doing? A day at a time love.

chrissie. xxx
Old April 23rd, 2012, 14:37

Hi Chrissie,

Had a couple of bad moments today. I was at physical therapy and saw a older gentlemen doing rehab. My mind went to a place that I was picturing Jim at rehab and learning to walk again. I get so jealous of this man doing what I feel Jim should be doing, that I want to get up and run out of there. I started to cry and then realized where I was. There are certain places where I feel comfortable crying like at work or with family and friends. At physical thereapy I really don't know these people, so I stopped and didn't say anything. I also realized that there are always going to be places and situations where I will picture Jim things that I feel is was not ever allowed to do and that he wil never be old. It is so hard but I now know it is all part of the process.
I did have a good weekend (at least during the day). I spent it with my kids and my grandaughter (Heather). She is now 6 and a half months old and is doing alot of things. She always smiles and laughs alot. Each day she looks more and more like Jim and is developing alot of his mannerisms. It is so great to watch her grow.
How is eveything with you? The poem you wrote on the other post was very comforting. I bought a book called Talking to God written by a women Rabbi. I will post two of the prayers later that I think our friiens might be able to find solace and comfot in. I have to get ready I am going to see Heather in a little while.

Love and Hugs,

Sheryl xxxxx