View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:31

The Angels and Masters together with countless groups of ordinary spirit helpers are our guardians, keepers and nursemaids in the world of light. Under the command of the Great Father/Mother they are constantly watching over our progress, ever ready to assist whenever one of us is in need of it. Their helping hands, invisible to earthly eyes, are always reaching out to us. All we have to do is ask for their help. As soon as one of us has done this, that person begins to learn how to follow their guidance and walk with them.

The Great Mother’s way of teaching us, Her beloved children of the Earth, the gift of self-mastery has always been through allowing each one of us to learn from their own experiences. The road of spiritual mastery starts with taking charge of every part of our being and ends with freely and willingly practising self-mastery and self-discipline. And when after the lessons of Saturn in Capricorn and the tenth house, we arrive in the next sign and house, Aquarius and the eleventh, Saturn has by no means left us. The planets energies and the Angels in charge of them stand guard at the sign’s gateway to ensure that none of us can come anywhere near the Aquarian spiritual freedom until we truly have become masters of every aspect of our nature.

High on the list of things to be shed from our consciousness are the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that still abound in our world. Each one of them is waiting to be replaced by our own truth, i.e. that which the living God within tells us is true, good and right for us, now – even though it may not be for anyone else. As pioneers of a new age we have to be prepared that our truth may not yet match anyone else’s beliefs. Those we come into contact with may not yet understand what we have to give.

Aquarius
Author of ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’
And the Astro Files
http://www.raysofwisdom.com/