View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:20

Default Iam very sorry to hear of your Loss Amber

Amberlight61, please accept my condolences on the loss of your father. I do apologize as I am not on the forum as much as I used to be in the past.

Amberlight61. Its only been a short while since your father has passed on so everything is going to be very Raw and the pain feels like it never will end.

My best advise for you right now is to Breathe... take things slowly right now and focus on this present moment. Try to get out and do things for yourself.. Anything you can do to distract yourself from your pain and sorrow will help you immensely.. even if it just for a short time..

The people we are the closest to in our lives meld with us. They become part of us. When their time comes and they move on to the other side. The connection is still there but their physical connection to our soul tears in the separation. We are forced to live without them physically in our lives anymore. Hence the huge hole we feel in our heart when we mourn their passing and separation from us. I know your heart feels like it has been shredded and you feel abandoned and alone at this time. Its unfortunately part of the grief process .. its the part where we are learning to cope without our loved ones presence physically in our lives. I'm sorry there is no words or advice that will really help you at this time. You unfortunately have to go through this process and learn to adapt to your new life.. I know this is harsh and I do apologize for how its sounds.

I have written many posts on coping and posted a lot of articles here on this site. If you feel up to it take a look at some of them. They may help you to gain some perspective on the journey you are now on. Its going to take a while to go through the process and everyone grieves differently and at different intensities. The closer and the bigger the impact or influence the loved on who has passed had in our lives. The deeper the connection and the more severe the pain and anguish felt in their loss.

Again I'm sorry you are in so much pain and misery for your loss of your father. Hang in there. As I said breathe... and remember always you are blessed with memories and experiences with your father that will be with you always. I know at this time it feels like a curse and it brings waves of pain and sorrow. But one day the day will come and those memories will bring joy again.

I wish you peace for your shattered heart, one day at a time, and remember to go with the process talk about it, blog, rant, experience the whole process and go with the pain. It may not feel like it now but it will teach you.. steel your resolve.. and help you to rebuild from this devastating loss.

Dave ( AKA Cal821 )
Yet no person is really alone;
those who live no more echo still within our thoughts and words,
and what they did has become woven into what we are.

I wish you peace and a level path on your journey...

Cal821

Last edited by cal821 : July 7th, 2017 at 11:30.