PDA

View Full Version : Hands Together, Heart to Art children's summer camp in Chicago, IL

luciestorrs
June 20th, 2008, 03:36
My name is Susan Urasky, I'm the camp registrar for Hands Together, Heart to Art run out of the Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University, a non-profit organization.

I wanted the Light Beyond's readers to know about Hands Together, Heart to Art which is a summer camp in Chicago, IL that celebrates the healing power of creative play. It is an arts initiative for children ages 7-14 who have experienced the death of a parent. This is a two week day camp with the low tuition cost of only $50 and scholarships are available. The campers take part in music, dance, and drama classes daily along with grief counseling to help facilitate their healing process. For more information, please visit www.hthta.org (http://www.hthta.org/) or call the program at 312.922.2110 ext 303. Thank you, Susan Urasky.

The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.thelightbeyond.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.thelightbeyond.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.