PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Jackie4444
June 5th, 2010, 13:35
Hi , I lost my darling husband 11 months ago ..And finding it very hard.

jamec9869
October 14th, 2010, 04:47
Hi! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

Dabs
October 18th, 2010, 17:41
Hello all....I am a new member too.
I lost my Mother to cancer 5 years ago...and my Dad to cancer 2 years ago....and my favorite Aunt to cancer just last year.
I literally feel alone :(
I grieve for them each day.....there is no time limit on grieving......I am having the hardest time trying to cope with my losses~

lesley
October 23rd, 2010, 08:51

Hi, I lost mine nearly 3 years ago. It is hard, but eventually you develop ways of coping. You will never cease to remember and it will always hurt. Don,t listen to 'good' advice, do things in your own time when it feels right for you. It took me a year before I could throw my husband's toothbrush away! My sister washed his fingermarks off a wall and I wass furious!! It is YOUR grief indulge it, it's all you have at the moment. Hugs L xx

lesley
October 23rd, 2010, 08:56
Hello all....I am a new member too.
I lost my Mother to cancer 5 years ago...and my Dad to cancer 2 years ago....and my favorite Aunt to cancer just last year.
I literally feel alone :(
I grieve for them each day.....there is no time limit on grieving......I am having the hardest time trying to cope with my losses~

You are right, there is no time limit on grieving. Over time you just develop coping strategies. But it takes a long time and you have obviously had an awful lot to cope with in a short time. Have you thought about bereavement counselling? I didn't have it, and I thought I was ok, then I had to have my dog put to sleep and everything just collapsed around me.

connee
October 23rd, 2010, 17:39
I know how you feel, i lost my husband 12 months ago and the pain is as strong as ever, all i do is cry. i have no purpose in life anymore, I cry when I wake up, I cry myself to sleep and all day in between.

PaulFd
October 27th, 2010, 13:14
Hi, My name is Paul and I am a Funeral Director. Now, please don't all run off and shun me, I am not all that bad. I have been reading a few posts and it is surprising how many people believe all the old wives tales when it comes to the subject of funerals.

I am here to answer any questions that anyone may have regarding funerals in general. So please just post any questions and I will see how I can contribute.

Thanks
Paul

Linda 52
March 24th, 2011, 18:45

Hi I am new to this and seem to be computer handicaped. I don't know how to ask a question on here . Iam sorry for your loss. My husband and I have been married 40 years and I would feel very lost without him. I need to know how to post about the loss of a son thans Linda

biddy
December 8th, 2011, 01:14
i lost my husband 5 months ago and i dont know whats so called normal i just know that the crying doesnt help and it just seems as if it will never stop i would like advice onhow long others have taken before they started to handle it .I am not a great believer that they go to a better place so i cant use that to find comfort.

ethanasg48
December 8th, 2011, 05:04
Hello everyone............
I am ethanasg48 and i am newbie in this forum.Join to say hello to all.Glad to be a part of this forum.
Hope i stay and enjoy in this forum.
Thanks.

The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The The Light Beyond Bereavement Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.thelightbeyond.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.thelightbeyond.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.